SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh we never accuse any source of being right or wrong!

We take all info that anyone is willing to give us. We each have the right to discuss, agree or not agree. That is in no way a reflection on the person who shared the info!

yes
Thank you. That's good. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by fabgirl Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

I just started watching a few snipets here and there. Iam very impressed with Becca and her level of staying true to herself and maturity.She truly is a gem. I think her relationship is at a slower pace, but sweet and genuine.Both ladies would be a great choice for Chris. With Becca it seems natural and real.It's okay for her to be the one needing Chris to lead, which is great as a man. Whitney is great too. I like becca, but thinks he may chose Whitney. Becca has family she can fall back on, but whitney doesn't and i think that will way heavy on Chris decision as well.Becca could be the dark horse in this race, alot points to her possible f1 as well as whitney.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 pm

For those that think Becca is too serious, this was a tweet from Jacob Hester's Mom.

Nancy Hester-Antley
‏@HesterBoysMom   If filming is stopped constantly because you can't stop laughing/making crew laugh, you aren't boring. #Becca #Bachelor
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Not certain if this was mentioned:  Nikki's HTD was on her birthday.  JPG gave her jewelry as a gift on that day but it wasn't shown in the epi either. 

Chris has done a few other special things: gave Britt a "free kiss" IOU note, made up a rap for Kaitlyn that we never saw, gave Jade a "Stars" jacket plus together they sent a post card to her family. Did I miss any? 

I think Becca having been to Élan's b-day with Chris (no cameras)  and them kissing in the park lot is a big deal and important . 

I am slightly concerned about something in the storyline: Becca meets Chris on a playground and ends the epi on a ferris wheel.  This could show a progression from young girl to teenager.  Add CH using "girl" to describe Becca in his blog vs "woman" for Whit. I don't see Becca's choice to abstain as anything other than a choice however things that might concern a 33year old man is her never having been in love (will she be able to distinguish between crush-lust-love) and that she chose to not show her affection for her 4 year on/off BF in the presence of her family (obviously she is progressing in this regard with Chris but he may wonder if it is partly because this "intimacy" is a new and exciting thing for her.  To some degree I suspect he felt, after speaking with her family, that they still saw her as their little girl and that this was an opportunity for them to see her as someone in her mid-20's.  There is something of a disconnect in how much importance Becca placed on their first kiss vs Chris just viewing initial kissing as a means of determine chemistry plus he wasn't at all concerned about kissing Jade on his bed (did they have a 1-1 before that or no?), taking a nap with Brit (and saying many times in interviews that Brit was gorgeous, he was a man, so how could he resist), and making out with Kaitlyn while Jimmy shared their hot tub.  Quite a difference in views.  

In other aspects of her life she appears very mature - stayed out of the drama, sounded reasonable when some didn't, built a life for herself in a new city.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 · 7m7 minutes ago
"Love is patient and kind." - 1 Cor. 13:4

Means so much more to me these days.

❤️

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:46 pm

I love that quote. That and her Taylor lyrics should def be on Becca F1 list IMO.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Becca deleted a cute pic of Her, Kait and Whit on IG. Sad.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:58 pm

All SC of Whitney's 1:1 and HTD are now up in the SC only thread, along with Becca's. So there should be plenty to compare.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Interesting tweet from her BIL i. Response to Fleiss's question about who should be the 'Ette.

@HesterBoysMom: @fleissmeister Becca is the only one not to sling mud and stay classy! Help her fall in love for the 1st time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:19 pm

^^That is the BIL's Mom.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Yes his mom. But then again she may not know the outcome because she also tweeted

@HesterBoysMom: @fleissmeister definitely Becca if she's not Chris's choice. Classy, beautiful, and funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:39 pm

The tweets this season amaze me. Everyone has "loose lips" or rather tweets!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry