SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/625562/whoa-which-frontrunner-is-finally-showing-off-her-jealous-side-on-the-bachelor

Wow!  Have we ever had a contestant take on a lead on front of the others like that? I honestly think Britt was trying to force Chris to name her F1 right then and there.
Editted to add - I meant this video: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-preview-britt-heated-moment-chris-soules/story?id=28932285

Last edited by eirekay on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 pm

jen689 wrote:Kristin from eonline says Chris has a final 5.  Does this mean Britt gets a hometown question

"....The fan-favorite Iowan, who has narrowed his pool of women down to five—Britt, Whitney, Kaitlyn, Becca and Jade..."

http://www.eonline.com/news/625085/chris-soules-talks-valentine-s-day-plans-and-spoiler-alert-what-his-chosen-lady-is-into

I think at this point since Britt is still there, she had to include her name.

I was trying to hear what he said after he said it's too soon to look at venues, he hasn't gotten to that step yet, "very very"?? He started to say something but she cut him off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:07 pm

eirekay wrote:
Diana wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/625562/whoa-which-frontrunner-is-finally-showing-off-her-jealous-side-on-the-bachelor

Wow!  Have we ever had a contestant take on a lead on front of the others like that? I honestly think Britt was trying to force Chris to name her F1 right then and there.

Our Brit is a very skilled "queen bee".  Honeyed voice but venomous sting.
Kaitlyn and Carly have very different conflict management styles.  Kaitlyn states how she feels and throws in an empathy statement. When that doesn't work she uses repetition which is a parental tactic to make the speaker decelerate.  Both Kaitlyn and Carly remain very calm in confrontation... as does Brit.  Carly is more assertive and uses "you" statements but avoids being aggressive and stays on point.  They are both great! Definitely mature women.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Britt says she doesn't want "my husband" ..blah, blah, blah.

She does realize there are what 7 or 8 women still left at that point? That they haven't had the FRC where she is F1 yet?

Interesting story arc where she was so hyped as a\the frontrunner from the M & G, and has been slowly falling out of favor.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Britt says she doesn't want "my husband" ..blah, blah, blah.

She does realize there are what 7 or 8 women still left at that point? That they haven't had the FRC where she is F1 yet?

Interesting story arc where she was so hyped as a\the frontrunner from the M & G, and has been slowly falling out of favor.
Very interesting point you sparked, KB.
I wonder if all along Britt has been told by TPTB that she was "it" for Chris.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Britt tends to attempt to talk over the other gals when she is conflicted

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am

Who would like home made Valentines? Whitney? Becca? Unfortunately, I think both would like that. Chris, you give us nothing!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:34 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I still think Britt will be next 'Ette, although CH seems to be plugging Kaitlyn.  I still think Nikki could be in the running too.  I know most don't like her, but I'd like to see as 'Ette.  She wouldn't take any crap from the guys!  :P hehehe

All of them take crap at some point or other or several points. That is the nature of the beast and what they are paid to do. Even tough as nails MeAndi took crap...and lots of it...from Eric, Nick and the public. Nikki would start out with points against her for putting up with JPab and for her stint on Couples Therapy. If she is smart and hates dealing with fans as much as she has said she should stay away.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:07 am

Jeepers wrote:I don't see Britt in contention as the next b'ette at all
I don't see so either especially with how she's been edited lately. IMO it's between Carly, Kaitlyn or Becca/Whit; whoever ends up being F2 as I just have my doubts in the spoiler this time around.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:24 pm

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 B90aQbpIEAEtBEw
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Wow, Kaitlyn is really tiny.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:16 pm

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS