SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notcaring - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Good point about advertizing but I think that is already solidified ahead of time, but as you said, the audience growing and ratings (I haven't looked those up) may play a role.

There doesn't seem to be a WTA. We have been told what each episode will entail for the next 4 episodes (two weeks). And no mention of an ATFR. The fact that there are 4 more episodes and the last will air on the Wednesday (the 2nd episode of that week) if they do announce an ATFR then that may be why they didn't announce the final so as to get sponsors for ATFR which so far has not been announced. And if there is one? When they will air that I don't know? after the finale? Bach Aussie Season 1 had it the next day.

If there is no ATFR then maybe they will just do interviews the next day or something. I did find it interesting that this show never even let the audience know who the bachelor was until the first episode aired. Every other franchise builds interest through letting the lead be known. Maybe it was the 1* of separation in NZ that caused them not to say who it was since he would then be spotted while filming and it spoiled more easily. That's my best guess.

Guess we will see what will happen on HTDs next week.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

notcaring - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Canada, US and AU may have also more budget for the franchise so more episodes?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 pm

I do think if there's no ATFR then most likely ART and his lady will be doing interviews the next day.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:44 am

Just watched Jono and Ben. They are making fun of the cat in Matilda and Arts date. I dont think they have showed video or even made fun of a date like that before. Hint, Hint, same network!
scene starts at 3:50

robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:00 am

also interesting. They have a quiz on there website

http://www.tv3.co.nz/How-Much-Of-A-Bachelor-NZ-Fan-Are-You/tabid/5124/articleID/111419/Default.aspx

They have 4 questions about Matilda and 3 about Dani. They got the most questions.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am

cantstopl Did it air with the cat laying like that beside them?

OT do they have poppies on their lapels?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:27 am

They had poppies on the lapels for anzac day to honor those who fought in wars, like the brits. Plus there was a nod to poppy towards the end when they had foreign comedians guess what happened next on "famous" NZ tv moments.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl Did it air with the cat laying like that beside them?

OT do they have poppies on their lapels?

the cat was totally hilarious... they kissed and he was on his back, tummy in the air, looking totally stoned by the cat grass!!! cantstopl

one minute he was awake and next shot totally asleep. It was so hilarious to see the edits!!! I so wanted to take the plain and adopt him! awwwe

I laughed so much when I saw arthur turning around and around and around and around on the boat in this tiny pond.

This reminded me the cat pooping at one of the US franchise, forgot which one or the dog peeing with Ashley. Bloopers!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:38 am

robinvi wrote:They had poppies on the lapels for anzac day to honor those who fought in wars, like the brits.  Plus there was a nod to poppy towards the end when they had foreign comedians guess what happened next on "famous" NZ tv moments.

This is why I asked. Canadians wear poppies for the same reason on Remembrance Day Nov 11th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:44 am

I just watched the latest epi.  Art made it very clear that at the end of this he is hoping to have a gf and maybe fall in love.  This certainly explains the pace of the relationships. 
I'll be curious to see where this ends up. 

Loved the languishing cat!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
robinvi wrote:They had poppies on the lapels for anzac day to honor those who fought in wars, like the brits.  Plus there was a nod to poppy towards the end when they had foreign comedians guess what happened next on "famous" NZ tv moments.

This is why I asked. Canadians wear poppies for the same reason on Remembrance Day Nov 11th.

I didn't know the Canadians did that as well. It makes sense and everything.
*Side note:Do you guys participate in the common wealth games/ are you part of the common wealth?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 pm

OT Yes and yes. Canada is in 2nd place for the most hosted Common Wealth Games. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again