SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:52 am

Well I guess I would have removed all doubt because I would have said something and it wouldn't have been cryptic everyone would have known exactly who I was talking about. That's one of my pet peeves if you don't start drama with me there won't be any. I detest drama starters but try to act all innocent once it's started...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:39 pm

A person accessing another person's SM account without permission would classify as a drama starter, in my opinion. :stirthepot

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 pm

FLChica wrote:A person accessing another person's SM account without permission would classify as a drama starter, in my opinion.  :stirthepot

It is but there's no way to know for sure that it's a particular person bar catching them in the act. You can't send that tweet out then act as if you have no clue why people would respond or assume that it's her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I still say Josh started this by posting in the first place.  Who does not check in on an ex after a break up.  Maybe they knew each other's passwords while they were dating.  It is each person's responsibility to keep passwords private, if you suspect they are compromised you just change them.  I would not think it is best to announce on social media that you changed them.   Andi was saying in her response that she knows also how SM is not always your friend.  I am a fan of  josh and the Murry family.  I just think that it was not the best decision for him to post that tweet.  However it has given this thread a good discussion topic!

I agree with you Evie,  maybe Josh did not do this on purpose but when he said logged in instead of hacked I automatically thought he was pointing the finger at Andi.  When this happens people always say hacked never logged in. All this could have been avoided by using a different word.  They had kept this breakup very classy until that 1 tweet.

Regardless if you suspect someone was looking at your accounts why not just change your password and not say anything unless that person was putting things on twitter that you did not put.  That happens with facebook all the time where people will say I have been hacked and did not post what is on there.

This is very true. I still really like them both and we don't know exactly how bad this breakup was, there could still be a lot of resentment on both sides that culminated with those tweets. Andi's not the type of person to hold her tongue and as soon as Josh sent that tweet a response from her was almost guaranteed IMO. They're both entitled to their feelings and it's very easy to get caught up in them and tweet something questionable

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:47 pm

If Josh knows who has his passwords, which I would assume it wouldn't be many people, it's very easy to tell who was logging in to his account. For all we know, and I'm not saying this happened, Andi could have opened private messages, responded to them, unfollowed certain people, etc. Josh would have a better idea than any of us would. If he sent that tweet out, it would seem to me that he would have a pretty solid idea. Given how much we've seen of Andi's insecurities, it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

I guess for me, if it's true, I find logging into your ex fiance's social media accounts to spy on him more childish and ridiculous than I do Josh's tweet, but I guess that's just me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:24 pm

I find all of it ridiculous/childish.....  Lesson to be learned there is a reason why people aren't in relationships for long periods of time, warning/red flags, for me anyway....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Deleted

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:A saying comes to mind and it applies to all of us at sometime or another: 
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Good one, Kasha.  One of my all time favs... :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Tweetgate presents them as being equally immature. Josh, for taking his suspicions public and Andi for replying publicly. Too bad they couldn't work it out; they ARE perfect for each other.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Well you know Josh's ex did say she enjoyed & was good at mind games. laugh out loud Just seems like something she would do. And if there was no guilt, why respond. Just saying.....

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:13 pm

I support what SueSt said, both are being equally immature. *edit* They both need to grow up and start acting their age! *edit*
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Members are not to comment on other members characters. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win