SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:12 pm

BKay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It could have been. For all we know it (the photos) may have been something that was up her sleeve for a while and she was told not to divulge(show her cards) until given the green light. 
All I know is she looked bored as anything on her date last night. Kind of the shoot me now please.

Poor Chris. There is something about him that makes me think of a puppy looking for his momma. Someone mentioned that he needs a strong woman to lead him around and that may be true since he comes from a household that looks like the women are in charge - very matriarchal. When confronted, he sure turns tail and runs to hide.

I think his choices are leading him to 2 different types of "strong woman" ; 1 type is more like mom (I actually like his mom and nothing wrong with having one with leadership skills or being matriarchal) while the other type nurtures in a way that makes him come out from the shadows and fosters a more reciprocal relationship of shared leadership.

About Jade -  Because of the explicit nature of the pics (I only saw one and it was blatant), I can see why she wouldn't mention it.  If she had spoken out earlier and was let go it would have been "exposing" her past for no reason.  Mind you, she must have known RS or someone else would make her past decision public.  At least people now see she has a lot of positive personality traits, and in the future, if someone googles her, along with tacky pics there will also be vid from the show.  Another example of a 2nd chance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Maddy wrote:8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 B9-jXd9IMAARYZX

That ship sailed when he agreed to be the Bachelor 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 2498057887
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 pm

If he let go Britt himself id be so happy tbh
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Diana wrote:If he let go Britt himself id be so happy tbh
...me too

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:49 pm

julychild wrote:
Diana wrote:If he let go Britt himself id be so happy tbh
...me too

me three. As much as I want her gone, I hate the idea that she gets to throw a temper tantrum and stomp off because... gasp!... they cast more than one contestant this season.

I really want to see Chris confront her about her fakeness, lies, pouting, demands for "validation" and tell her not to let the door hit her on the way out.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Don't forget, this won't be the last of Britt. We still will have to deal with this scene. I'm guessing she comes back to ask for another chance prior to the F4 cut or prior to the FRC.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 B88d2acb-913e-4683-957c-8aecd5af0c6a

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Which is why I will be shocked if she is not the next 'Ette. I see too many Ali Fedotowsky similarities in her "role" this season. She really is a beautiful girl though!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:18 pm

There are things that make be want to like Britt, but I just can't.... the SC above and her crying ITMs from last night seem so much like acting. Even her "I want to be the only one..." speech sounded prepared- as if she'd been waiting for the moment to deliver it. Sorry. I' d hate a season of her as b-ette because I'd never believe her to be sincere.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:24 pm

I think Chris Harrison said we'd see the F4RC tonight so I hope no cliffhanger again.

Next week should focus on the F3 which will be nice
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Litta123 wrote:Don't forget, this won't be the last of Britt. We still will have to deal with this scene. I'm guessing she comes back to ask for another chance prior to the F4 cut or prior to the FRC.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 B88d2acb-913e-4683-957c-8aecd5af0c6a

Oh brother. :stirthepot
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:51 pm

jcrbil wrote:There are things that make be want to like Britt, but I just can't.... the SC above and her crying ITMs from last night seem so much like acting.  Even her "I want to be the only one..." speech sounded prepared- as if she'd been waiting for the  moment to deliver it.  Sorry.  I' d hate a season of her as b-ette because I'd never believe her to be sincere.

Me too. Too many clichés come out of her mouth to be real.

She must be the next Bachelorette, because she doesn't seem to have a job. Or does she and it just hasn't been really known?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I bet it is.

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister·17 mins17 minutes ago
Tonite's episode is my favorite hometown episode --EVER!!! Sexy secrets will be revealed...

I seriously cannot stand this so called man. It's no freaking secret when you just look her up on twitter!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal