SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:41 pm

I assumed that Chris had already talked to Britt before Carly told him what she had said. We saw Carly & Kaitlyn talking about it when they were alone on the ice so that could have been Britt's alone time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:55 pm

I bet it is.

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister·17 mins17 minutes ago
Tonite's episode is my favorite hometown episode --EVER!!! Sexy secrets will be revealed...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Ready for Whitney's!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Hotel Julien Dubuque ‏@HotelJulien  · 2h2 hours ago  
Our historic hotel & the city of Dubuque will be featured tonight on #TheBachelor!  
8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 B9-sW7wIEAIKyD5

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 B9-sW7zIgAA3Mgo
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:33 pm

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 B9-jXd9IMAARYZX
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm

The Bachelor Visiting Home Towns

Monday at 8/7c on ABC

CHRIS JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS, BUT ONLY AFTER EXPLOSIVE DRAMA AND MAJOR SURPRISES SET OFF FIREWORKS, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”
“The Bachelor” Two-Night Special Event Concludes Monday, February 16, With an All New Episode

After Britt’s epic meltdown, Chris turns his attention to Becca and the two have a one-on-one date, discussing their possible future together. Will Becca reveal that she, too, is a virgin? Britt has her bags packed, but will she make good on her threat to leave? Chris drops a bomb that sends shockwaves through the remaining women. After the rose ceremony, Chris travels cross country to visit the final four bachelorettes’ hometowns, and he gets more than he bargained for: heartwarming family moments, candid confessions and surprising revelations. The Bachelor is faced with a daunting problem: he is falling in love with more than one woman and needs to send home one heartbroken bachelorette, on the conclusion of the special two-night event, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Chris and Becca talk about their slowly developing relationship and she admits that she has never been in love, but is excited about the possibilities of a future with the dashing Bachelor. But back at the hotel suite, Britt, considered one of the frontrunners for Chris’ heart, is promising to throw in the towel, or is it all an act?

Britt anxiously awaits the opportunity to talk to Chris at the cocktail party to attempt to recover from her debacle, but it never happens. Just as the rose ceremony is about to start, she pulls Chris away for a chat. In a stunning turn of events, the Bachelor startles the remaining women with a surprising move.

After the rose ceremony, Chris starts his exciting whirlwind trip to visit the final four women’s hometowns, and continues his search to find lasting love. In the first hometown, he spends a relaxing day with one bachelorette but her family is overly protective and they share some surprising information about his date.

Traveling to the second hometown, Chris is impressed with the high-tech workplace of this successful bachelorette. However, a family member threatens to derail their romance by refusing Chris’s request for their blessing. Is there anything this woman can do about it?

Chris gets to display his “prowess” at rapping at a recording studio as he meets another woman in her hometown. The couple records a rap love song about their journey together. Later, a heart-to-heart conversation with her mother makes the woman realize that she has had her guard up since her last heartbreak, and she finds a very public – and quirky – way to change that.

Chris’ conversations with the bachelorette’s family on the last hometown date hint at the other side to the woman’s personality.  But nothing can prepare him for what happens when she finally decides to come clean with him and share her surprising secret. How will Chris respond? A tense, dramatic rose ceremony brings heartache to one devastated bachelorette. The three remaining lucky ladies head to exotic Bali as their romantic journey nears an end.

The six remaining women are:

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA
Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX
Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA
Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC
Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-08-05-13/dance-moms/196-film-reviews/13459-the-bachelor-visiting-the-home-towns

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:01 pm

I don't get how they are going to fit all of this in one episode. I am so annoyed we are going to have short as hell HTD'S
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:13 pm

The episodes is 2 hours. 
In the good ole days when they were 1 hour they were easily able to fit in 4 HTD and a RC, so I doubt hey will have difficulties with fitting Becca's 1:1 and the Britt's melt into another hour. 
From the description of the HTD the first will be Becca, the second Whit, the third Kaitlin and the fourth will be Jade.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:26 pm

If I were Chris I'd be upset that Jade waited to spill her big secret until she had a HTD. Smells of producer driven drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The episodes is 2 hours. 
In the good ole days when they were 1 hour they were easily able to fit in 4 HTD and a RC, so I doubt hey will have difficulties with fitting Becca's 1:1 and the Britt's melt into another hour. 
From the description of the HTD the first will be Becca, the second Whit, the third Kaitlin and the fourth will be Jade.
Oh I didn't think of that.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:36 pm

It could have been. For all we know it (the photos) may have been something that was up her sleeve for a while and she was told not to divulge(show her cards) until given the green light. 
All I know is she looked bored as anything on her date last night. Kind of the shoot me now please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could have been. For all we know it (the photos) may have been something that was up her sleeve for a while and she was told not to divulge(show her cards) until given the green light. 
All I know is she looked bored as anything on her date last night. Kind of the shoot me now please.

Poor Chris. There is something about him that makes me think of a puppy looking for his momma. Someone mentioned that he needs a strong woman to lead him around and that may be true since he comes from a household that looks like the women are in charge - very matriarchal. When confronted, he sure turns tail and runs to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal