SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:05 am

Why be sad for Jade, when Jade obviously wasn't falling in love with him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

I liked Whitney's HTD the best. Becca's was super close second though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

Kaitlyn is adorable, but they are so definitely in the friend zone.

I think if not for the pics, Kaitlyn was going home at F4.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, Whitney is shades of Clare with her family and the you can't keep this from me.  She was behaving like a spoiled brat.  I am okay with sister saying calm me when you know it is her.  That was fair.

Sorry, but Whitney is always the one pushing with Chris.  He just follows her lead.

Something is still off to me about Whitney.  If your sister not giving approval changes Chris's opinion then he isn't the one for you.  And with the stupid wine, what is he supposed to do say no, not yet?

Whitney almost seems immature to me on this date.

You are onto something Stuck. Whitney will definitely wear the pants and maybe that is what Chris needs/wants. no idea She did show some immaturity on this date for sure.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 am

atem wrote:Why be sad for Jade, when Jade obviously wasn't falling in love with him.
I think this saved Chris
from heartbreak and is helping him find the right one. Jade has a wild side and she would be bored to death in Iowa. The way she looked
around at the town when he showed her around- she was ready to run!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 am

I adore Kaitlyn's blended family. Such great people that they made a wonderful family to put their children's well being before any animosity. I think she would be a great bachelorette. I think if she found love it would be great. She obviously was very into her last man and it was hard for her.

She is definitely not in love with Chris yet.

Kaitlyn for the bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, Whitney is shades of Clare with her family and the you can't keep this from me.  She was behaving like a spoiled brat.  I am okay with sister saying calm me when you know it is her.  That was fair.

Sorry, but Whitney is always the one pushing with Chris.  He just follows her lead.

Something is still off to me about Whitney.  If your sister not giving approval changes Chris's opinion then he isn't the one for you.  And with the stupid wine, what is he supposed to do say no, not yet?

Whitney almost seems immature to me on this date.

Yeah, I agree. It is ridiculous to give your blessing to someone you meat literally 5 minutes ago and is dating 3 other women. And, instead of Whitney being grateful that her sister cares more about her than looking good for TV, she's like "OMG, she's ruining this for me!".

Honestly...this was the first time I thought that RS might be wrong. Whitney seems like a Chantal to me; she's telling him she's completely in love, she could see them going back and forth from Chicago and Iowa, and he thinks that they could potentially have babies. It just seems TOO obvious it's going to be her, which makes me think it's not. And, I keep thinking that Becca is getting the F1 edit. We'll see, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:13 am

Chris had some real concerns about Becca never being in love and her lack of "intimacy." this is a guy whose 5 year plan started 10 years ago. He wants to get married and have a family. I just don't see him a woman who it would be her first love and who needs a slow pace. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:17 am

Jade doesn't have those small town values. She doesn't want Arlington, her face and emotions showed that on that date.

Jade kept the playboy thing as her getting out of jail free card. It was easier to use that then to say she didn't want him. I actually think that was part of why Jade cried so much for Carly. Carly might have actually wanted to move to be with him..
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:18 am

So Whitney is in love and the only possible stumbling block may be her sister( that is a non issue as far as i am concerned).
Kaithlyn is in love and no stumbling block
Becca may be falling in love and her lack of experience at love and virginity are the stumbling blocks.
We either get the normal story arc for them to overcome and live happily ever after which is Becca as F1
OR
we get a stright up no fuss love story with Whitney after the tiny detail of calling her sister for blessing is sorted.
I am leaning towards the Becca storyline i must admit. We shall son find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:18 am

So Whitney is in love and the only possible stumbling block may be her sister( that is a non issue as far as i am concerned).
Kaithlyn is in love and no stumbling block
Becca may be falling in love and her lack of experience at love and virginity are the stumbling blocks.
We either get the normal story arc for them to overcome and live happily ever after which is Becca as F1
OR
we get a stright up no fuss love story with Whitney after the tiny detail of calling her sister for blessing is sorted.
I am leaning towards the Becca storyline i must admit. We shall son find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:19 am

I love how much Jade's family loves her. She is a sweet girl, but her heart wasn't into moving to be with Chris.

I hope that only good things come out of this for Jade.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal