SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Group date pics:

Kaitlyn
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Mtmkc2

Carly
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Beug5k
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 316u9w0
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 2gxgygy
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 34ni6np

More at BuddyTV:

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-6-photos-horseback-riding-and-a-country-concert-98818.aspx

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm

If TPTB were seriously considering Britt to be the next bachelorette at that point in time, they could have ordered Chris to take her to the concert so she would get more screen time.  I never blame the lead for who gets dates/SQT time.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

IrishGal wrote:If TPTB were seriously considering Britt to be the next bachelorette at that point in time, they could have ordered Chris to take her to the concert so she would get more screen time.  I never blame the lead for who gets dates/SQT time.
They sure gave Nick a lot of screen time last season and he was never considered for the Bachelor.  At that stage in filming I think Chris had a major crush on Britt. He may have not been sure if she was wife material but he sure liked spending time with her :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Is it possible that Britt was chosen for the concert date because she won the singing/song competition on the group date?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Is it possible that Britt was chosen for the concert date because she won the singing/song competition on the group date?

That's what I thought happened....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Is it possible that Britt was chosen for the concert date because she won the singing/song competition on the group date?

That's what I thought happened....

So, Britt "competed" in a group that includes 2 other ladies who sang in front of Chris night 1 (Carly, out of the limo, and Kaitlyn who rapped in an outtake) yet Britt was the winner?! Wonder who chose the "winner"? I say producers trying to up the drama- knowing Britt will come back and brag about her "date" to the others-- then next episode leave on her own. Smells a lot like Andi, Ali, ....JMO. chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 2498057887
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 pm

"Winners" on those kinds of dates are always who the lead wants to spend more time with.  Britt apparently was who he liked best - plain and simple. The biggest mystery for me this season is why Britt decided to leave.  Did she just come to the realization that she didn't think they were compatible?
Was she afraid he was going to choose her and she'd never get to be the lead?  ( cough...Emily...cough)  was his dancing that bad?  Did he smell better than her?   Can't wait to find out! :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:27 pm

From the press release for the next episode....

...Chris starts things off with an off-key rendition of his song about his journey to find love. The women go on stage, one at a time, attempting to sing their hearts out in a struggle to earn Chris’ attention. But in a total twist, Chris grabs one lady and takes her to a sold out Big & Rich concert, leaving a group of jealous ladies in their wake.

Since it says a total twist I don't think Britt is the winner of the competition.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr72824

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:...The biggest mystery for me this season is why Britt decided to leave.  Did she just come to the realization that she didn't think they were compatible?
I think she decided to leave because she couldn't picture herself living in Iowa as a farmers wife.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 pm

northernviewer wrote:

"Winners" on those kinds of dates are always who the lead wants to spend more time with.  Britt apparently was who he liked best - plain and simple. The biggest mystery for me this season is why Britt decided to leave.  Did she just come to the realization that she didn't think they were compatible?
Was she afraid he was going to choose her and she'd never get to be the lead?  ( cough...Emily...cough)  was his dancing that bad?  Did he smell better than her?   Can't wait to find out! :gotcha:

I think her being the lead was one reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:51 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

That's why I detest the ongoing recycling of contestants. If you really want to be the lead - ( and seriously , isn't that preferable than being 1 of 25 contestants?) - you have to do your time and compete for someone you may, or may not, even like. They all talk about who's there for the right reasons ....but I don't think that's as simple as it used to be.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

That was the reason. Her being offered that dangling carrot by TPTB of being the next main with all the publicity, the boost to her career and the salary was enough reason to want to leave. She had no intention of ever wanting to be in Iowa married to Chris. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19