SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:12 am

Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It'll be interesting seeing his reaction to Britt leaving. Personally, I don't think he'll have any trouble moving on with the rest of the girls as I don't see any substance or depth with him and Britt.

I agree.  How he handles will tell me what I need to know.  It appears from the previews that Britt isn't impressed with the small town.  It might be a deal breaker for her, especially if she's not really falling for him.  Better her leaving at that point that stringing him along until the FRC.  I think she likes Chris but not enough to want to pursue a relationship with him.  She also seems to really like the other girls, and she seems to be sympathetic to how they felt when she came back from her Big & Rich concert time, so I can see her just bowing out and letting the girls who really seemed to like him have a HTD.  

I have a feeling that Britt's departure is more complicated than she just doesn't like small towns and sees others more into Chris than she is. I did not see her sympathetic to the others at all last night. She tried to say the right things but I have a hard time seeing with Britt anything more than an audition for a role in something. I wonder if Chris starts to feel that maybe Britt isn't there really for him and to find love. I see Chris' attraction to her but maybe he realizes she isn't wife material. Something is off with these two. And what is with the dramatic meltdown she has?  :tissuebox Can't wait to see what that's all about. :drama I've had enough of it.

I couldn't agree more with this.... I don't see Britt interested in Chris and moving to Iowa, I see her as doing what she needs to do as an aspiring actress...the tears, all of it. I agree that Chris is attracted to her, why wouldn't he be, she's playing a role and is darn good at it. But I don't see any depth there, and Chris himself described his attraction to Britt as "weird". If it's "weird", he's already thinking something is off.

Chris' relationship with Britt is front and center right now because of all the drama that's coming up, with her leaving. TP's have shown very little of the time he's spent with Whitney and Becca, I don't think they can because Chris has absolutely no poker face. To me Britt is all just smoke and mirrors, typical Bachelor BS.

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 am

...But, what if Britt is the F1? :stirthepot :winkie:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:22 am

Bet2Win wrote:I read/heard somewhere that Chris has political aspirations.  If true, national tv coverage for several months is more far reaching than a local campaign.

I seriously doubt Chris has political aspirations.  He was photographed with a couple politicians at the State Fair, but Iowa is a state big in political world, so I hardly think a couple pictures mean anything.

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:24 am

julychild wrote:...But, what if Britt is the F1? :stirthepot :winkie:

If Britt is F1, I have no problem caving to the pessimistic side in saying "it won't last" (and pessimism isn't my style)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:25 am

That would probably be the most surprising outcome and also result in a break-up as soon as the ink dries on the press from printing their People mag spread.

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:26 am

Can Whitney be the the Bachelorette then? giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:33 am

question - I'm late to the "game" this season, but am curious as to why so many think that Britt is acting.... is it because she's an actress? they do live normal lives when off screen, so I'm told :cutesmile!:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:36 am

northernviewer wrote:question - I'm late to the "game" this season, but am curious as to why so many think that Britt is acting.... is it because she's an actress?  they do live normal lives when off screen, so I'm told :cutesmile!:

I wouldn't say acting, but she's coming across as over the top. Not sure if it's for the cameras or if she's that animated in real life.

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:39 am

northernviewer wrote:question - I'm late to the "game" this season, but am curious as to why so many think that Britt is acting.... is it because she's an actress?  they do live normal lives when off screen, so I'm told :cutesmile!:

She just comes off as OTT and overly dramatic to me. The almost hysterical crying when she found out er 1-on-1 would involve heights is a prime example.

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:40 am

bleuberry wrote:

I wouldn't say acting, but she's coming across as over the top. Not sure if it's for the cameras or if she's that animated in real life.

Britt has very animated features and is very affectatious (I decided to go Kelsey on you with BIG WORDS). giggling She has had a habit of kind of draping herself over the other girls, cuddling up and holding hands or walking arm in arm. No saying it's strange/weird - just different.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:55 am

Does anyone remember a photo that was taken of Chris and Jade sitting down? Was that from this episode? Cause if it was, I can see why Jade's body language would be off. She witnesses Britt and Chris kissing.. I can see where she would NOT give it her all and not be super happy with Chris, IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:56 am

bleuberry wrote:

She's always "ON", like I don't see her really being "OFF" and natural.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19