SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

It seems to me Chris is interested in a few of the ladies but not sold on anyone other than Britt at this point. She gave him the green light on the first night as he said by "speaking to my heart" saying she would be there for him. Can't wait to see how he deals with Britt's departure. Last night's episode Chris told Becca that sometimes he needs the words too, which I totally believe. I'm beginning to agree with Ashley S, relationships are like onions you have to peel back a layer at a time, maybe she wasn't so crazy....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:38 pm

If Britt bows out because she can't see herself on the farm, why those earlier previews with her crying meltdown?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If Britt bows out because she can't see herself on the farm, why those earlier previews with her crying meltdown?

The episode description says a Bachelorette confronts him.  Maybe, that's Britt.

I haven't watched, but I could have sworn that I've read here that Britt was shown being jealous of him giving attention to another lady/ladies on the show. It's not just Carly that's 'insecure'.

Last edited by atem on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm

I knew he wasn't going to be well-received as Bachelor. His job is such a narrow fit; it's not like he will ever be leaving the family farm. My husband is from a small town in Iowa, but he immediately moved to a city after graduating from college and has explored the world than either of his siblings, who still live within two hours of their hometown. I'm quite sure that Chris' "real life" is unlike anything these ladies are used to. (Hide and seek is his family's favorite past time, after all.)

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:43 pm

I think it is very wise of CS to allow the remaining women see Arlington before the HTDs. It is one thing to think you can live in this place called "rural America". It's another thing completely to see it with your own eyes and have the reality of it shown to you. I'm not saying that "rural America" is a bad thing. But I am saying that some of these women really have no idea how very small his town is and what is in that town. This is going to be a huge reality check for them, especially those that never lived outside of the suburbs or cities. I'm glad the show is allowing for this.

City folk versus country folk. I think some of these women could never adapt to his small town lifestyle and others could. Britt may exit the show because they whispered in her ear that she'd be in contention for the next 'ette, but even if there were no such promises, I think Her Fakeness would have a hard time faking it in Arlington. Which is fine. Better that he find out sooner rather than later.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

I do find Chris a tad boring but I will give him this... he's there to find someone to join him in Iowa on the farm... he's not looking to be a C-list celebrity due to his stint on the show. I give him big props for that.

I only watched one episode of Andi's season, and that was the HTD's - and Chris was my favorite out of the 4 and the only reason I'm watching this season. I believe he's a decent guy and the 2 best suited for him are his final 2 girls, either Whitney or Becca. I think Becca would be his best choice though - any girl that can handle that laugh is a keeper giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:I do find Chris a tad boring but I will give him this... he's there to find someone to join him in Iowa on the farm... he's not looking to be a C-list celebrity due to his stint on the show.  I give him big props for that.  

I only watched one episode of Andi's season, and that was the HTD's - and Chris was my favorite out of the 4 and the only reason I'm watching this season.  I believe he's a decent guy and the 2 best suited for him are his final 2 girls, either Whitney or Becca.  I think Becca would be his best choice though - any girl that can handle that laugh is a keeper giggling

ITA, they both are very good choice for him, they are not dramatic at all. But I think Becca seems very unique and refreshing to him, not kissing him all this time, keeps him thinking and wondering about her, she is more of a surprise to him, and he wants more.. I think she reaches him in a deeper level, and even though, she is very beautiful outside, her inner beauty screams very loud and Chris really really digs it. JMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:53 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I loved every minute of last night's episode. What a hoot!

Becca...totally adorable! I now see why she goes to final 2. He has same giddiness with her that he had with Whitney.

Whitney...broke my heart! I like her more than ever. She is perfect for Chris. He needs someone exactly like her!!

Chris...he actually grew on me last night. He is just such a Midwestern guy with capital G. He was totally clueless but real at same time. Can't do drama and can't tell a lie. Hates to hurt girls but doesn't realize when he does. He just is what he is. Thought his song was horrible but sweet.  And I think his going to concert with Britt was all producer suggestions to get girl drama .... especially since that group seems tight.

Kaitlyn. ..love this girl. She is awesome! I believed her tears last night. She is ready for love. Let's just give her the Ette job.

Britt...can't believe I am saying this but rethinking my opinion on her being Bachelorette. She has a way with men something fierce and might be fun to see the boys fall all over themselves. That said...she was so FAKE in every scene last night that it might be hard to watch. Can't wait to see her performance next week.

Carly...I just don't know about her as Ette. They really need to do something with her hair. She is cute for sure but I just can't see a room full of guys pushing each other out of way to get to her.

Kelsey...yikes...scary... riveted by her outrageously condescending attitude last night. She is something else.

Ashley...see you on BIP!

Megan...needs to read a book or two.

Jade...she comes across so sweet and shy. Just about last contestant this season I'd expect to pose nude for Playboy.

Best part of last night for me...that crazy date in Badlands!!! They just outdid themselves in finding perfect location. Plus girls reactions to Chris singing and Kelsey getting the boot.

This is turning out to be a favorite season for me...right up there with Sean, Jason,  O'Connell and Brad 2.0. It is due in large part to women.

thumbsup I agree with pretty much this whole post. And with it becoming one of my favorites. Pure Bachelor entertainment at it's best this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:54 pm

I actually don't see this BIG deal regarding his "job" and a massive issue about the life on the farm. To me the only "problem" is whose personalities can match and whose don't. Also the attitude Chris has in certain occasions highlights the character's traits and I see them as a weakness in the possible relationships with most of the women. I'm more and more convinced that there is only one who can actually match, complete, resemble and understand him. His "perfect mirror".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:58 pm

What is the population of Arlington? I grew up in a smallish town in Illinois, 13,000 people. I loved small town life, but we had the basics such as restaurants, grocery stores, and...Walmart. giggling No Target though. Good thing I live in a larger town now. I love being close to Target, the mall and many restaurants. :yes: That said, I think it would be a rude awakening for someone to come from big city life to a small town in Iowa. I wonder if Chris would consider moving at all?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What is the population of Arlington?  I grew up in a smallish town in Illinois, 13,000 people. I loved small town life, but we had the basics such as restaurants, grocery stores, and...Walmart. giggling  No Target though.  Good thing I live in a larger town now.  I love being close to Target, the mall and many restaurants.  :yes:  That said, I think it would be a rude awakening for someone to come from big city life to a small town in Iowa.  I wonder if Chris would consider moving at all?  

I read in the start of the show that Chris Harrison mentions Chris S would be willing to move to Chicago.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What is the population of Arlington?  I grew up in a smallish town in Illinois, 13,000 people. I loved small town life, but we had the basics such as restaurants, grocery stores, and...Walmart. giggling  No Target though.  Good thing I live in a larger town now.  I love being close to Target, the mall and many restaurants.  :yes:  That said, I think it would be a rude awakening for someone to come from big city life to a small town in Iowa.  I wonder if Chris would consider moving at all?  

I think the population of the town is a little over 400. Not sure if that includes surrounding farms or just the town proper. no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19