SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:40 am

Just something that can be put on the back burner just in case the "wind blows in a different direction" later this season than most are expecting.

Not that I am saying it will.

Lil' ol' me has any desire to upset the applecart around here. LOL!

More intriguing to me is who was on his "worst" date.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:42 am

No upset for me. I just want something more than a interview where we all know he gives answers that don't mean anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:In the preview they have what sounds like her saying I can't live in this town in what looks like pics of Arlington. Also Ashley called Chris out tonight when Chris said his lifestyle wasn't for her, she said and you think it is for Britt. So the seed. Was planted.

I do think from the preview that Brit's excuse to bail is going to be that she can't see herself in Arlington.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:45 am

lurker11 wrote:
atem wrote:
JBF wrote:Yup.

That doesn't mean F1 to me.

I think it means he likes camping.. and playing strip truth or dare.

Another clue Becca isn't F1! chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 3806527698 Just kidding.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 am

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 B9dNlT6CAAAneHc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 am

Ashley was on Jimmy Kimmel. She was most amusing. Explained how she can prevent her mascara from running. Took her performance "in stride". Will meet Kelsey at WTA next weekend (?)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:58 am

lurker11 wrote:Grace, you are amazing. That's a crazy good catch!!
Thanks, but I think it was another of my wild goose chases.  duh
sanlee088 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I haven't watched the Epi yet, won't until I get to caps tomorrow.  And then only going to grab Becca's date for sure.  
Was going to grab Whitney, Kaitlyn and maybe Jade (F3 or 4 only) in the group date when they had SQT with Chris, but after reading here, Not sure there's anything to SC.  Is there actually anything worthy of SC out of that date or can I avoid the drama?  
And when does Becca appear in her outfit that matches, the she's back pics?  Is that preview or the out takes?  So, we will know when to look for it and grab SC!
Thanks!
Looks like Becca has on different nail polish, so false alarm. chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 623245435

Thanks for checking that out for us! Smiley It's so funny how it's things like that I notice when watching the previews for next week. Smiley
Me too! When I saw that I thought maybe we had something! sad  

Did notice a couple of other things. It's unusual for the F1 to see the lead chasing another girl. He didn't care what Whitney saw with Britt tonight. Also, at the very end when Becca was shooting... Becca said, "Are you sure about this?" Chris, "Hell Yes!" That was all a voice over. Clip ends with Becca saying, "This is what victory looks like." Not a voice over, but curious. More in Becca's column than Whitney's tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:59 am

^^^ How amusing. Too bad she still has an ugly cry.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:01 am

No way Becca is F1. They barely have even showed her. Atleast on Sean's season they showed the chemistry with Cat.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:02 am

albean99 wrote:Carly pouring and then the girls toasting Kelsey being gone was my favorite part of the night.  giggling  I'll add a toast to Ashley I being gone also. 

I liked Becca a lot tonight. I could see her being in the running for lead assuming she's not the f1 but not sure how being a virgin might impact things.

The early part of the GD was fine until it was all Britt. What they should have done is had him give her the rose and then take her to the concert like many GD roses before. This seemed designed to torment the others. 

Carly gets a lot of screen time, Kaitlyn also. I like both of them. Yet another week they didn't show Chris with Whitney. Another deleted scene?

But after the '[born again] Virgin Bachelor' would it really be seen as such an obstacle do you think?

Sean's season was so popular and he made it clear he wasn't going to have sex (again) before marriage - and also made his faith very well known.

In fact, if anything, Sean was exceedingly outspoken about both, and we were reminded of both many weeks on Emily's season. And then again of course through all the build up to his season and throughout his season.

I actually think after the success of Sean's season they might JUMP on trying to get Becca to do it, because if anything it seemed to not only get a whole lot of publicity and press attention, but they had a guy that wasn't going to do exactly what Chris has done this season and just make-out the entire time, etc. and who was really thinking longer term / actual relationship, not just seeing how many girls he could kiss like Chris and drinking his way through the season.

Not to say all of the other names mentioned as possible Ettes wouldn't take it seriously, but I think TPTB might realize two seasons in a row of all physical / drinking / drama focused might not be a good thing, unless they want to kill the series. And several of the others mentioned are likely to take it that direction.

So between the success they saw with Sean's season, despite him being very outspoken on his beliefs and convictions, and the need to have another love-story that isn't completely overshadowed by the nonsense like this season has become, I think Becca could be near the top of TPTB's list because her approach would be different. IMO.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:06 am

Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey and Kanye West would be perfect for each other

Kashathediva wrote:
That would actually work. Then Ashley I. could get her dream--being with Kim.

GuardianAngel wrote:Or Jack Nicholson in The Shinning. She'd give him a run for his money. laugh out loud

Kashathediva wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Must have been a happy helicopter ride back
No helicopter ride back. They gave them a couple of mules. It worked out perfect since they had a date with a jackass.

Kashathediva wrote:chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 B9c1BLxIIAAOb4p
Kelsey: Honey, I got a bunny in a pot with your name written all over it.

You guys were cracking me up tonight! giggling

(Trista also had some zingers at her the last two episodes on Twitter - as has E! for that matter)

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:08 am

Maddy wrote:
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 B9cmux_IYAAAmOU

Truth: I really like this photo. :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19