SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:I personally cannot wait for Sunday's episode because of the mural date but tomorrow's ep should be good too because of the fact of Becca's date.

I'm not sure that Sunday is an episode? There is a description in the Epi Thread 7. Maybe someone else knows but the way it's worded it sounds like it's a Chris tell all special without an epi? IDK
I thought it was two hrs. First hour was Chris Tells All and second hour was episode 7. (Iowa dates, Britt leaves) and then Monday is HTD'S. Am I wrong? no idea

I checked on my to do list and it says there's 1 hr of Chris Tell All and then a separate 2 hr episode on Sunday. Monday's epi is also 2 hrs. That sounds like too much Bachelor for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:54 pm

notarose wrote:A few thoughts

- If he hadn't run off to the concert with Britt then TPTB may have given her another 1-1 before HTD. Maybe Chris had already decided he  wanted full day dates with others so eliminated Britt from a epi 7 1-1 by giving her this time.

- if Ashley & Kelsey are both eliminated early in the day, could there be more time with 1 or more of the other girls that we have no knowledge of yet? Or unassigned SCs of?

I think it's more likely that Britt got the 1/1 time simply because he wanted to spend the time with her. I'm also convinced that the F1 spot was hers for the asking... just like it was Brooks, Graham and others in the past. It doesn't mean that the person they would have chosen is the right choice.. it just means that's who the initial attraction is with. He just may have a lasting relationship with Whitney, and I'm pretty sure if he had chosen Britt they'd more than likely be broken up by now, but at this point in time, I am not buying that Whitney was his first choice or that if her and Britt were the last 2 standing that he'd have picked Whit.

I have much respect for those who choose to leave instead of continuing on with the process once they realize that it will never be a mutual love match. I know Brooks wasn't popular for what he did, but him leaving has led to a beautiful love match between Des and the guy she was actually most compatible with. Chris was my favorite guy that season, but she only had eyes for Brooks. It was what it was.... just like Chris is only seeing Britt right now. Once she's gone, he just may develop some sincere feelings for the others, but I'll have to wait and see how it unfolds in future episodes.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Honestly I'm not sure Britt would've made it to even f2. I see some chemistry, but nothing really deep. I don't think Chris is himself around Britt, at least the little they've shown us. There's a weird disconnect there, for me.

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:09 pm

IA northernviewer. Britt was his number one up until this point and all the girls including Whit knew it. Britt left and then his focus shifted.

Sneak Peek: How Britt 'Humiliated' the Other Women

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-sneak-peek-britt-humiliated-women/story?id=28788734

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Honestly I'm not sure Britt would've made it to even f2. I see some chemistry, but nothing really deep. I don't think Chris is himself around Britt, at least the little they've shown us. There's a weird disconnect there, for me.

I don't think Britt would have either. I agree, he is attracted to her, but I don't see the same chemistry as I do with Whitney. I do agree that Chris is attracted to Britt, but I think all of the time she is getting is just to play up the drama for when she leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:IA northernviewer. Britt was his number one up until this point and all the girls including Whit knew it. Britt left and then his focus shifted.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-sneak-peek-britt-humiliated-women/story?id=28788734

OK. I just watched that preview and I'm sorry but, I am not buying that. Yes, he is attracted to her and she plays that for all it's worth...no doubt "encouraged" by producers for her audition reel. But, I watched when he came back after giving Britt the rose, he is coming in looking all apologetic and not that happy to me. A little over the top for me, but, he is looking at someone and his eyes look like they are pleading for understanding and forgiveness. Yeah, he doesn't want to deal with the others, but he doesn't look happy and neither does she. The others going on about how they are upset and how Britt was over the moon, lots of producer shenanigans here IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Sprite wrote:
momoftrips wrote:IA northernviewer. Britt was his number one up until this point and all the girls including Whit knew it. Britt left and then his focus shifted.

OK. I just watched that preview and I'm sorry but, I am not buying that. Yes, he is attracted to her and she plays that for all it's worth...no doubt "encouraged" by producers for her audition reel. But, I watched when he came back after giving Britt the rose, he is coming in looking all apologetic and not that happy to me. A little over the top for me, but, he is looking at someone and his eyes look like they are pleading for understanding and forgiveness. Yeah, he doesn't want to deal with the others, but he doesn't look happy and neither does she. The others going on about how they are upset and how Britt was over the moon, lots of producer shenanigans here IMO.

Good clip.  The kissing at the song writing part of the date was a big no-no.  Sure, his F1 will have to watch the show when it airs but not that same as being there and seeing it after so many weeks in "the process". 

Strangeness - why do some of the girls still have jackets on?  Chris & Brit were at a concert and you would think the girls would have returned at least an hour before.  I guess they could have been out with producer OR Brit and Chris were only gone for a song or 2. 
 Plus, he just got back from a "date" with Brit so why did he put his hand on Kaitlyn's leg? 
Eyes on someone - Jade, Brit, or Whitney?

Last edited by notarose on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Rolly wrote:Bring it on...the exit of these three. AshleyI.Kelsey.Britt.  clapping!

Also looking forward for that... :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:05 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Good clip.  The kissing at the song writing part of the date was a big no-no.  Sure, his F1 will have to watch the show when it airs but not that same as being there and seeing it after so many weeks in "the process". 

Strangeness - why do some of the girls still have jackets on?  Chris & Brit were at a concert and you would think the girls would have returned at least an hour before.  I guess they could have been out with producer OR Brit and Chris were only gone for a song or 2. 
 Plus, he just got back from a "date" with Brit so why did he put his hand on Kaitlyn's leg? 
Eyes on someone - Jade, Brit, or Whitney?

My money is the eyes were on Whitney...she did not look like a happy camper!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:18 pm

wow - that's a powerful preview!  absolutely no doubt in my mind now that she would have been F1 had she stayed.... also the fact that she left is the only reason why they even showed us that preview.  I imagine after she leaves, they'll do some sort of 'who's there for him now" kind of edit.  OR... he's already broke up with Whitney, so they're trying to explain it.  Kinda like how the edit changed for Jason/Melissa/Molly once it was known he'd changed his mind.   hmmmmm........

eta - and IMO it wasn't Britt who humiliated the other women.. it was Chris.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:

wow - that's a powerful preview!  absolutely no doubt in my mind now that she would have been F1 had she stayed.... also the fact that she left is the only reason why they even showed us that preview.  I imagine after she leaves, they'll do some sort of 'who's there for him now" kind of edit.  OR... he's already broke up with Whitney, so they're trying to explain it.  Kinda like how the edit changed for Jason/Melissa/Molly once it was known he'd changed his mind.   hmmmmm........

It's funny how we all see different things.

I don't for a moment think that Britt would have been his F1.

I contrast his explanation about his connection to Britt in this interview with the one after his date with Whitney and it is a no brainer for me. He was giddy and excited talking about Whitney but he just looks confused when talking about Britt and their weird connection. He was happy then, not looking so happy now. He is attracted, but I think he realised that is all. By all accounts, he is a smart guy...despite the less than glowing attempts at articulating his feelings at times...he would have figured things out since I truly believe he was there sincerely looking for someone in the long term.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Didn't he admit later in an interview that he didn't even know what kind of restaurant Britt waitressed in?  If he was seriously interested in her, I think he would've found out the basics.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19