SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:47 am

^oh, my heart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

sadface -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by vivi2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 am

Oh blessed, you're killing me now. How can I sleep tonight?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:13 am

vivi2 wrote:Oh blessed, you're killing me now. How can I sleep tonight?

Ditto, vivi!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:44 am

I will dare say that he is romantic and has his own way of showing it...e.g. "sneaking" Catherine all the way from Seattle to Dallas after filming and while they were in "hiding" was bold and romantic. Consciously and intentionally taking risks for somebody...a female, is a very romantic trait. Additionally, their interactions, verbal and non-verbal, on their dates during filming, (ignore the exotic locations), were romantic, During their Canada date, she lovingly commented and said she liked his "ruggedness" so much...something to that effect. Most females I know find rugged men romantic.

LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 am

Aww, Blessed, what a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing. So happy for you (and us) that you got to meet them. Can't wait to hear more. clapping!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:40 am

@clmgiudici: Good morning NYC (sun)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:45 am

@SeanLowe09: If you're in Chicago, tune into the @koolidge show. About to go on air.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:54 am

And they'll be playing the Newlywed Game

@clmgiudici: On our way to the @TODAYshow Smiley @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:09 am

blessed66 wrote:Today I had some very special visitors and we had a really awesome time!!!!

How wonderful! I'm sure you all had a memorable time. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:53 am

This post is for informational purposes only and should not be discussed here:

FYI: a certain someone has been banned from Twitter AGAIN. Thank to those involved. You know who you are.

Moving on...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:56 am

Yesterday's video

@clmgiudici: Watch @SeanLowe09 and I talk about love and schtuff Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I are talking about love. And stuff. Check it out... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 pm

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I will be on @klgandhoda in 30 mins east coast. Don't miss it!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis