SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:14 pm

mindless wrote:It's definitely Ashley I in the tent, since she's the one with the "shocking revelation" to share. That makes the whole tent thing all the more icky to me, since he clearly doesn't have much interest in her. If he does then I really question his judgement. She's kind of dumb and acts like a teenager. What on earth could a 33-year-old see in her?

Hubby's comment from Episode 3: No wonder she behaves like a 12 year old - she's still wearing her headgear from having braces."
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:giggling He must have also "forgotten" to mention their making out on his bed in swimsuits and stripper heels, to his sisters when he was filling them in on all the girls! Suspect

At least she had her clothes and shoes still on.  rotfl

If I feel snowed by thinking she was sweet and shy by the preliminary s/caps we had, I wonder how they feel ?? speechless oops!

Actually I hope someone asks Chris post show, what he thought when he found out.question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:giggling He must have also "forgotten" to mention their making out on his bed in swimsuits and stripper heels, to his sisters when he was filling them in on all the girls! Suspect

At least she had her clothes and shoes still on.  rotfl

If I feel snowed by thinking she was sweet and shy by the preliminary s/caps we had, I wonder how they feel ?? speechless  oops!

Actually I hope someone asks Chris post show, what he thought when he found out.question

You know darn well he's going to gloss over it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^From the caps I made last night, it appears there are two tent girls. The same two who removed parts of their bikinis during the day -- Kaitlyn and Ashley I, imo.

:thud I was having trouble with the thought of one, now there's two?  :thud

You are cracking me up GA! Yep, there are two in the tent!  spitcoffee
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^From the caps I made last night, it appears there are two tent girls. The same two who removed parts of their bikinis during the day -- Kaitlyn and Ashley I, imo.

2 in the tent and the little bimbo said... move over, move over - so they all rolled over and one fell out....1 in the tent and the little bimbo said .... guess what? I'm a virgin Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm

That explains why Chris' hair stands on end even after he's been in the pool. speechless

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm guessing that this episode is when Kaitlyn says she would rather chew glass and wash it down with hair than lose to her. After she sees Ashley I enter Chris's tent, Kaitlyn makes her move. Stripping and sneaking into tents --  yep, bimbo date sounds about right. I love Kelsey's characterization.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 pm

eirekay wrote:
mindless wrote:It's definitely Ashley I in the tent, since she's the one with the "shocking revelation" to share. That makes the whole tent thing all the more icky to me, since he clearly doesn't have much interest in her. If he does then I really question his judgement. She's kind of dumb and acts like a teenager. What on earth could a 33-year-old see in her?

Hubby's comment from Episode 3: No wonder she behaves like a 12 year old - she's still wearing her headgear from having braces."

spitcoffee Lovin' the hubby comments!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

But are the two ladies in there at the same time...? We know that CS has a "hard time" saying "No" to these "ladies". That would take it to a whole new level. Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:32 pm

eirekay wrote:
Your hubby may be the best thing about this season.  Hugesmile

northernviewer wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

2 in the tent and the little bimbo said... move over, move over - so they all rolled over and one fell out....1 in the tent and the little bimbo said .... guess what?  I'm a virgin Hugesmile  

rotfl That's gold!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:55 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

But are the two ladies in there at the same time...?  We know that CS has a "hard time" saying "No" to these "ladies". That would take it to a whole new level.  Hugesmile

JK did ask if they were interested in a 3some. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing! I'm going to have to go to confession after this season. cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

But are the two ladies in there at the same time...?  We know that CS has a "hard time" saying "No" to these "ladies". That would take it to a whole new level.  Hugesmile

JK did ask if they were interested in a 3some. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing! I'm going to have to go to confession after this season. cantstopl

I think there is one visitor at a time, but who knows with this season.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11