SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 pm

^Agreed about her body! And Let the girl speak!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:00 pm

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/01/27/bachelor-chris-soules-jade/

So the earrings we were told Jade got to keep are apparently worth $100,000. I bet Kartrashian wannabe Ashley is all kinds of freaking out right about now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Sprite wrote:http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/01/27/bachelor-chris-soules-jade/

So the earrings we were told Jade got to keep are apparently worth $100,000. I bet Kartrashian wannabe Ashley is all kinds of freaking out right about now.

Are they serious? Isn't that more than some of the rings are worth?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Hubby's take on last night:

1) Kaitlyn dropping her drawers on the camping date pretty much assured she stays in the "Cool Chick" zone as opposed to "Wife Material". Chris may enjoy her company but that's not the mother of his children.
2) Maybelline's midnight visit securely placed her in the "Never, Never, Never" zone because she'd be waking him up for the rest of his life, but maybe the best way to see Ashley I without makeup IS in the dark.
3) McKiddy (Mackenzie) had every right to questions about "aliens" - Ashley S was in the vicinity and she's clearly from another planet.
4) Hubby thinks the producers probably pushed the Jade pick on the sisters because the irony is just too perfect.
5) The Mud Run was a set-up to cut either Jullian or Carly loose from the get-go. Both were given short dresses without all the "no straps" and long hems to hold up. Add to that what the longer dresses must have weighed once wet and the fix is on.
6) Brit made a real mistake spending her time with Chris questioning his choices - Hubby says this backfires every season and pulled out Emily O from Ben's season as an example. He called her last to teach her a lesson.
7) Chris wasn't so much blown away by Maybelline's virgin confession as he was disinterested. Chris has already disconnected from Ashley I and Hubby thinks that Chris would have let her go but producers probably wanted one of the Ashleys to stay for entertainment purposes.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:13 pm

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/01/27/bachelor-chris-soules-jade/

Are they serious?  Isn't that more than some of the rings are worth?

Sean said Cat's ring was $75,000...so yes.

Maybe this was their way to entice her to be on the show knowing what they know about her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:15 pm

^^^^If I were any of the other women (like Nikki), I'd be pissed that I wasn't paid that much to be on this farce.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:16 pm

Plus the $700-1000 shoes!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Max64 wrote:

I agree too!  Sums up my thoughts as well.  My take on Jillian being on that date last night was he knew he would be letting her go.  The likelihood of Jillian winning that obstacle course was pretty high, so I thought it was more of a planned exit.  In any of the conversations Chris has had with Jillian he's shown zero interest in her so I don't believe she was in his top 3  no no

Hubby pointed out that the Mud Run was pretty much fixed from the get-go by the dresses they were given to wear. Jillian's had secure shoulders and a short hem. Carly's had a high/low hem which would also give her an advantage. The other girls had long gowns, some without straps and were having to hold up bodices. The longer dresses would have weighed a ton once they were wet. The outcome was fixed.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:22 pm

eirekay wrote:
4) Hubby thinks the producers probably pushed the Jade pick on the sisters because the irony is just too perfect.

I thought the same thing. The producers were probably sniggering behind their backs.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 pm

mindless wrote:
eirekay wrote:

I thought the same thing. The producers were probably sniggering behind their backs.

I think Chris probably told his sisters the ones he was interestred in before they chose. He said in his blog he got their opinions on the girls left behind like Whitney, Becca, Britt & Jade

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Chris Gets a Visit from His Sisters

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Hotmomma wrote:He was about Becca..said she would be there for a long time..than he put " spoiler" not a word about Whitney!..interesting...
Very interesting indeed, especially when added to fact that a couple of close relatives favored his tweet about being in love and one also favored his tweet about being lucky.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11