SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 am

JBF wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So is Britt pissed about Kaitlyn or the fact that her lesbian lover Jillian left?

*choke choke* Don't do that to me with my mouth full!

2pop

Oh make sure we have enough room for lexforlife.

This is fun. It is like a guessing game. Which ladies are pretending to conquer him (like "virginal" Ashley and "don't touch my bee sting" Kelsey) and which one... or ones... actually got lucky?

This might bring something new to analyze on the screencap sleuthing thread.
I think more than 5.5 women got lucky this time around :bigsmile: :2pop:

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Because Britt has an agenda- be the next bachelorette. she has to appear lovable and there "for the right reasons"- she has 2 more episodes to position herself well for the next lead. Btw, this season is all kinds of fail.

Ding. Ding. Ding. I see shades of Andi.

IA, I saw that long time ago and continue to see it on my screen.

Chris reminds me of Andi and Britt does too. I think I just don't like TPTB's choices in leads very much at all anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:36 am

RS says Juelia's husband's family wrote him a letter about their son which he is going to print tomorrow. Sounds like they have a different view point than what Juelia said on the show.

She never should have been on the show- she is clearly imo still grieving. Having to hear the gory details of how it happened made me nauseous. I would hope for her daughter's sake she gets some much needed counseling and professional advice on how to someday explain this to her daughter. For that daughter to have to grow up never knowing her father, eventually learning he took his own life is already a very heavy burden she will carry in her life. How he died needs to be explained to her with extreme sensitivity.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If you were watching last week and this week, Britt and Jillian were together alot.  They seemed very, very close.

I don't think that makes them lesbians.

Sorry if my humor was inappropriate.

Good for Ashley in the outtake.  She is who she is.  Too funny.

Next week we get a hint that Chris pulled a Bob Guiney with Carly?  Classy guy.  

Carly? Didn't Chris already pre explained that it was some goofy, prank date of some sort?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:45 am

atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:

I don't think that makes them lesbians.

Sorry if my humor was inappropriate.

Good for Ashley in the outtake.  She is who she is.  Too funny.

Next week we get a hint that Chris pulled a Bob Guiney with Carly?  Classy guy.  

Carly?  Didn't Chris already pre explained that it was some goofy, prank date of some sort?  

I am not listening to his interviews, so I have no idea. I am going off the show and what I see on my screen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 am

KB_Mom wrote:RS says Juelia's husband's family wrote him a letter about their son which he is going to print tomorrow. Sounds like they have a different view point than what Juelia said on the show.

She never should have been on the show- she is clearly imo still grieving.  Having to hear the  gory details of how it happened made me nauseous. I would hope for her daughter's sake she gets some much needed counseling and professional advice on how to someday explain this to her daughter.  For that daughter to have to grow up never knowing her father, eventually learning he took his own life is already a very heavy burden she will carry in her life. How he died needs to be explained to her with extreme sensitivity.  

I'm curious about the story.. but I agree w/you. she should have never agreed to be on the show. she doesn't seem to be on SM a whole lot though so I dont think she's trying to gain attention.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:52 am

About the only part I liked was seeing his sisters. I like them and they can put more than 2 words together. Picking Jade for the date was a mistake but she did come across well so can't blame them. 

Britt doesn't impress me. First of all does she sleep in lipstick? She has it on all the time. I thought it was a dumb move to confront Chris the way she did. If she has a problem with Kaitlyn she should have said so without criticizing Chris for giving her a rose. 

I like Carly, Whitney, Becca, and Kaitlyn amuses me. Chris not so much and I wish Ashley I would have gone with the other one.

The preview with Carly has got to be a prank or something because that's not her style.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 am

albean99 wrote:About the only part I liked was seeing his sisters. I like them and they can put more than 2 words together. Picking Jade for the date was a mistake but she did come across well so can't blame them. 

Britt doesn't impress me. First of all does she sleep in lipstick? She has it on all the time. I thought it was a dumb move to confront Chris the way she did. If she has a problem with Kaitlyn she should have said so without criticizing Chris for giving her a rose. 

I like Carly, Whitney, Becca, and Kaitlyn amuses me. Chris not so much and I wish Ashley I would have gone with the other one.

The preview with Carly has got to be a prank or something because that's not her style.

Hence, Chris S. putting out a 'spoiler alert' on his 'blog'.  It's obviously embarrassing that he's trying to laugh it off & yet head off what it looks like on the commercials.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 am

lexforlife wrote:I think more than 5.5 women got lucky this time around :bigsmile: :2pop:

I think Mike Fleiss' "claim" of Bob Guiney in a 20/20 interview was 4, but at some point it "evolved" into 4.5.

However, I doubt he had video cameras chronicling it all... so there could have been some fibbing there.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:06 am

BORING episode. I have nothing else to add about it.

re: the previews….per RS, this is Carly's date next week:

"Carly’s 1-on-1 is to a “Love Doctor” which is why Chris called it one of the craziest dates of the season last week in his blog."

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:Megan looks completely different at this RC.  His love of the early 20 somethings continues.  Yes, he is definitely looking for a wife.  Not buying his crap anymore than I bought Andi's.

I don't see the big deal about age.  If spoilers are correct he picks the 4th oldest bachelorette there.  Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP have a much bigger age gap and it's worked out pretty well for them.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:14 am

cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Megan looks completely different at this RC.  His love of the early 20 somethings continues.  Yes, he is definitely looking for a wife.  Not buying his crap anymore than I bought Andi's.

I don't see the big deal about age.  If spoilers are correct he picks the 4th oldest bachelorette there.  Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP have a much bigger age gap and it's worked out pretty well for them.

Age makes less difference when the maturity level is the same. Maybe Chris is on par with women who can't keep their train of thought, or think aliens are coming down to get them or are incredibly obsessed with their virginity and cosmetics. He is keeping the women who seem incredibly immature and letting go of any women who seem to have substance except for Becca. Sorry, I am not convinced Whitney is all that she is advertised to be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11