SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Back when he left Andi's season we had Tiggerlgh, whose sister lives in Chris's area say that she had heard he was pretty much and jerk and not a really nice guy.  I am seeing that this season.

And again, sorry, but I saw Chris pretty drunk with Whitney, so the enthusiasm on the two dates accounting for drunk Chris was about the same.  But then again, I don't think drunk Chris is all that unusual so that might be good he is giddy with Whitney when he is drunk.

The problem is that with basically all the Leads, they are drunk or on the way to being drunk during the whole freaking season.

Actually JPG barely drank on his season and most of the girls didn't because of him.  So not entirely true.  And to me it is a big difference between drunk and drinking.  But then again I grew up with two alcoholics so I see it differently.

Then, he was one of the few.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 am

I hate this show for actually making me feel bad for Jillian. Jillian you can do better than farmer douche too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 am

Diana wrote:Isn't that stuff with Carly apart of a show or something? no idea

Yes. Don't they usually do some embarrassing episode (yeah, I mean beyond the typical or the show)?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wait till the outakes. no no

Outakes of what?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Back when he left Andi's season we had Tiggerlgh, whose sister lives in Chris's area say that she had heard he was pretty much and jerk and not a really nice guy.  I am seeing that this season.

And again, sorry, but I saw Chris pretty drunk with Whitney, so the enthusiasm on the two dates accounting for drunk Chris was about the same.  But then again, I don't think drunk Chris is all that unusual so that might be good he is giddy with Whitney when he is drunk.

The problem is that with basically all the Leads, they are drunk or on the way to being drunk during the whole freaking season.

Actually JPG barely drank on his season and most of the girls didn't because of him.  So not entirely true.  And to me it is a big difference between drunk and drinking.  But then again I grew up with two alcoholics so I see it differently.

I don't think there was much drinking on Sean's season either. That being said, nobody is forcing them to get drunk and/or act like idiots. This is a choice they are making. Those who normally act this way will continue to act this way, those that don't...won't. I don't see Becca acting like an idiot or drunk because that is not who she is...whether she is egged on by producers or not...or tempted by having the magic carrot waved in her face for the next Bette or BIP.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

Megan looks completely different at this RC. His love of the early 20 somethings continues. Yes, he is definitely looking for a wife. Not buying his crap anymore than I bought Andi's.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:I hate this show for actually making me feel bad for Jillian.  Jillian you can do better than farmer douche too.

It's one reason I don't watch it. I am over women (and men) being dumped like that on national tv. It must have stung, because Jillian was very quiet on her twitter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

So am I getting this right -From that 1-1 with Chris and Britt, he might have slept with Kaitlyn( the preview we got kind of alluded to it too), something might have happened btw him and Carly too and then the one that went to his room(can't think of her name)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 am

No he didn't have sleep with her in the tent.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 am

Did we ever see Nikki other than at RCs?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:

I don't think there was much drinking on Sean's season either. That being said, nobody is forcing them to get drunk and/or act like idiots. This is a choice they are making. Those who normally act this way will continue to act this way, those that don't...won't. I don't see Becca acting like an idiot or drunk because that is not who she is.

I agree I see Becca being very classy and not drinking much at all. So nope I don't blame TPTB, I think if you like to drink to excess you do and if that isn't you then you don't do it on the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 am

lexforlife wrote:So am I getting this right -From that 1-1 with Chris and Britt, he might have slept with Kaitlyn( the preview we got kind of alluded to it too), something might have happened btw him and Carly too and then the one that went to his room(can't think of her name)!

Ashley I?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11