SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Jade looks beautiful and sounds so nice.

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Perhaps the keeping of the dress/diamonds is all part of the Cinderella promotion tonight which is why it stood out.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Jade is so pretty though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Many have gotten to keep jewelry in past--Shana on Brad 1.0 did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:06 pm

My hubby is watching with me and he said with going in the water that Mabelline turned into oil slick. He also was shocked most of the girls didn't have a tramp stamp.

Kelsey, sorry but you went on the bachelor so dignity doesn't really count.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Actually, Sean had to take the necklace off Leslie before she got back in the limo. There have been times when the girls have gotten to keep some great diamond earrings though. And I think Jesse Beck got to keep the cufflinks he got.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:08 pm

I did detect both Jade and Chris repeatedly glancing at the movie screen rather than each other when dancing.

... and I thought Whitney was over-the-top on her wedding date. Jade talked like she fell off the turnip truck with all of her romantic goo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Jade has a tattoo on her back which they put make-up on it for her date.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:09 pm

The fashion girl on Jason's season too- I think she kept all hers too for the dress- up date. I believe whoever is chosen for the "dress-up"date usually keeps the jewelry and clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Random thoughts: My husband fell asleep for the second week in a row. It's hard to reconcile Jade's sweet personality and humble demeanor with her past. Whoever said that there is someone new this week, I agree!! There are a few girls who I have never seen before...Also agree, too many characters and crazy girls....this does not make for entertainment. I would so much rather watch genuine people and real relationships.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:11 pm

So all these women that the sisters got to meet and they like Jade? Now is it because she didn't get time before and or that she is from Nebraska.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Jade has a tattoo on her back which they put make-up on it for her date.

Well, I'm pretty sure Cinderella never had a tattoo...or a video showing all her girl parts for everyone in the kingdom to google.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11