SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:24 pm

JBF wrote:I didn't get that impression... that he is with Whitney. 

I mean, he COULD be with Whitney. Yet he discusses others like Britt with that same poker face.

I am often reminded of how animated Desiree was when Jimmy Kimmel selected Brooks as her F1 on his show. Everybody said she was bursting with joy and fearful she would be caught "in love".
JBF, you are keeping my hope alive. yes Almost praying for a twist in this season. Feels like there is not much left to :detective I am currently sleuthing hair follicle thickness. cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Gee... what is your hope? Ha ha! That he and Andi will hook up post-show? Ha ha!

I'm probably like you though. I don't care who he ends up with as long as there is a Big Surprise at the end of this. Anything to keep this season from being a snoozefest.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Ha! ITA.   
I almost wish he ended up with Ashley S. at this point. Shocker return and all in that limo scene driving through the Iowa snow FRC time.  :shocked!:*wishful thinking*

Ya, snoozefest is correct. 

Even Kaitlyn spoiled via her SM sub-tweeting that Chris doesn't deserve her. Other than Whitney, I really don't know who out of all the girls would actually choose to stick around until the end because they reeeally are in love with ChrisRolling Eyes

Hopefully tonight someone will confront Chris or do something that leads him to announce that if they don't believe he is sincere about a wife they can just leave. *stamp foot*  :babies:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm

I mean, he COULD be with Whitney. Yet he discusses others like Britt with that same poker face.

I am often reminded of how animated Desiree was when Jimmy Kimmel selected Brooks as her F1 on his show. Many said she was bursting with joy and fearful she would be caught "in love".

The same Chris S that didn't even know where Britt worked? Yeah, right.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 pm

atem wrote:

I am often reminded of how animated Desiree was when Jimmy Kimmel selected Brooks as her F1 on his show. Many said she was bursting with joy and fearful she would be caught "in love".

The same Chris S that didn't even know where Britt worked?  Yeah, right.
cantstopl I was really hoping for a lovefest this season but it seems more like a snorefest/snarkfest. Oh well. Laughter is good medicine and all that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

JBF wrote:Is this the so-called "camping date"? 

Christopher does say it is his favorite... since he enjoys "roughing it"

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/

Can't wait for his "worst date"... LOL!

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Bachelor-Chris-Soules-Interview-Video-36503467

Thanks JBF, I enjoyed seeing these interviews.  Not sure his worst date was on the show but that was a funny date story.  His favorite date was on the show to be revealed during the show.  I believe there is a love story unfolding and look forward to seeing how it all turns out for Chris.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:55 pm

MiniDiva: Nice post yes 

It is really a wonderful thing when one gets to watch two people fall in love and one is rooting for them. I can't say I am in that camp this season but know how great it is to feel it and see it myself in other seasons/franchises so don't mind any of the negativity/snark/jaded-ness posted. There's always something/someone for everyone and that is what makes TB keep going year after year. Hoping for a love story too but even if I don't get it/see it, I still will be very happy for those that do!  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Bachelor-Chris-Soules-Interview-Video-36503467

Thanks JBF, I enjoyed seeing these interviews.  Not sure his worst date was on the show but that was a funny date story.  His favorite date was on the show to be revealed during the show.  I believe there is a love story unfolding and look forward to seeing how it all turns out for Chris.  yes

Nice interviews and I totally agree MiniDiva! He was so cute saying 'absolutely' to his fav date being on the show. When Whitney accepted the date rose you would have thought she'd just accepted a proposal from him. So by FD and FRC if he's in love he's going to be the giddiest Bachelor ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

ITA I didn't get the impression he necessarily picked Whitney....I thought he was just reflecting on what it was like being with her and her having a passion for her career. That being said I hope he picks Whitney when all is said and done. :yes:

I am liking Chris more in the recent interviews....he is able to complete sentences, has a sense of humor and let's just say he has gorgeous blue eyes. giggling I think he is an above average guy making the best of many questionable candidates. I hope he finds looooove! :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:12 pm

relaxing wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Nice interviews and I totally agree MiniDiva!  He was so cute saying 'absolutely' to his fav date being on the show.  When Whitney accepted the date rose you would have thought she'd just accepted a proposal from him.  So by FD and FRC if he's in love he's going to be the giddiest Bachelor ever.  

Relaxing, I agree that when Whitney accepted the rose it seemed almost like accepting a proposal. It was a very genuine touching scene and I can see the two of them together. Chris does have quite the giggle! cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:MiniDiva: Nice post yes 

It is really a wonderful thing when one gets to watch two people fall in love and one is rooting for them. I can't say I am in that camp this season but know how great it is to feel it and see it myself in other seasons/franchises so don't mind any of the negativity/snark/jaded-ness posted. There's always something/someone for everyone and that is what makes TB keep going year after year. Hoping for a love story too but even if I don't get it/see it, I still will be very happy for those that do!  bestbud!

Fleiss promised a crazy season and he is delivering.  The show is not a reality show as much as it entertainment and ratings.  The low percentage of couples that end up married from the same season proves that point.  Of the women that were cast on this season's show, only a few of them were considered potential matches for Chris, JMO. The more I see Whitney and Chris together, I believe Whitney could be his final choice.  I am hoping tonight's episode will help define his potential matches. Smiley  PINKHEART

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Chris, from the link above,

"It's nice to be with someone who is passionate about their career as I am", all said with a little smirk, pretty much sums it up to me! He is speaking in the present. beatingheart

Sorry I didn't watch the rest, the sound was not good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11