SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:23 pm

All pictures from BuddyTv link (some of the pics posted above) can be found in the SC only thread now.  

Thanks for bring over what y'all had and the link! It helped remind me to go grab them for us!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:44 pm

The Bachelor - Ashley S. Lets Her Freak Flag Fly

ETA:

'The Bachelor' Is About to Have a Ball
Jealousy surfaces in one contestant as Jade plays dress-up for an evening with Chris

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/bachelor-ball-28435441

Last edited by momoftrips on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Good thing I can't even see this, because that title alone is stupid. I don't get this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 pm

atem, you didn't miss much!  If you want to see SC, I'll have them up in just a bit.

Basically...

In the first one:

Ashely S. = affraid  scratch  stupid

In Jade's getting ready preview:  
Ashley I. = hissyfit
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 am

Wow…..that's all I can think of to say.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:18 am

Ladybug82 wrote:atem, you didn't miss much!  If you want to see SC, I'll have them up in just a bit.

Basically...

In the first one:

Ashley I. =  hissyfit

Can't wait for the screencaps...can't see the Jade video. Ashley S, has to be a plant by TPTB. You can not make this stuff up. I can't see someone this out of it stupid making it through an interview. Sad really if you ask me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:23 am

Rolly wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:atem, you didn't miss much!  If you want to see SC, I'll have them up in just a bit.

Basically...

In the first one:

Ashley I. =  hissyfit

Can't wait for the screencaps...can't see the Jade video. Ashley S, has to be a plant by TPTB. You can not make this stuff up. I can't see someone this out of it stupid making it through an interview. Sad really if you ask me.

I read a blog where someone who knows a guy she dated in college said that's exactly how she is in real life. He also said she is a nice girl.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:47 am

SC are up for both previews and can be found here:  Screencap Only Thread

Enjoy!  Hugesmile giggling

I was hoping it was really heavily edited or she was acting (and greatly  encouraged by the producers to put on a show) and that she wasn't quite that all over the place in real life.  She seems nice enough, but... no idea hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:10 am

Rolly wrote:

Basically...

In the first one:

Ashley I. =  hissyfit

ITA. Sad that Ashley S would go along with being made to look seriously mentally unstable on national TV. Wonder what they promised\paid her to get her to do that act?

I actually hope she is a plant because the idea that TPTB would allow a mentally unstable person who needs help to carry on that way for "entertainment" would be a new low for the bottom feeders. no
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Can anyone view this video, "The Bachelor is about to have a ball"? The page comes up blank when I try to watch it.

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/the-bachelor.htm?mediatype=Video

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:47 pm

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can anyone view this video, "The Bachelor is about to have a ball"? The page comes up blank when I try to watch it.

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/the-bachelor.htm?mediatype=Video

I get a page not found note now. I watched and SC it yesterday. The SC are in the SC only thread if you'd like to look at those. It was a really short clip, like 30 seconds. Mainly, it showed Ashley I. whining about not getting the cinderella date and just a bit of Jade being shown all the pretty things she was going to get to choose from to play dress up in.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11