SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:42 pm

I hadn't given it much thought before, but it must be a very strange sensation to be one of the players on the Bachelor stage, coming from the "real" world into a world of cameras and near celebrity status. And they are all so YOUNG (to some of us!) to be handling the SM, being recognized everywhere you go, and on top of that, perhaps some very real emotions of love, infatuation, rejection, hurt - life changing stuff. I can't imagine having done that in my mid-twenties, early thirties.

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

BKay wrote:I hadn't given it much thought before, but it must be a very strange sensation to be one of the players on the Bachelor stage, coming from the "real" world into a world of cameras and near celebrity status. And they are all so YOUNG (to some of us!) to be handling the SM, being recognized everywhere you go, and on top of that, perhaps some very real emotions of love, infatuation, rejection, hurt - life changing stuff. I can't imagine having done that in my mid-twenties, early thirties.

ITA. thats why i give mad props to B who handle public stuff -good and bad- with such poise, grace and dignity. bowdown

She has a unique way to deal with the those who are not fans (and sometimes even turned them to lovers! laugh out loud) .Its admirable!.
Nikki (JPG's ex ) should learn 1 or 2 from her Smiley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Absolutely, Mura! high five She is a special girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:56 pm

BKay wrote:Absolutely, Mura!  high five  She is a special girl!

She is a breath of fresh air! I guess I can understand why Chris had to schedule dates back to back with her, He got hooked and had to see her.
Did any body noticed how many times Chris said "I missed you" to Becca when they first meet up on the FS date?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 pm

^^ yes its been discussed on early pages of this thread. He did say that at least eversince their HTD. i found interesting that eversince their second date their MnG in the beginning of the date were always shown by his backshots. (otherwise, Too obvious anyone? laugh out loud ). He is indeed wearing his heart on his sleeve and cant hide from the camera. Poor guy GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I believe Aunties has that clip.  Hopefully she can post it when she has time.  Their hand dances are adorable!  I'd like to see it again too, although you can go to Hulu and find it there.  Here is a link.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/739056

I had it uploaded to photobucket and cause there is so much there, I reached my band width.

uploading to dailymotion now. Will post on this channel when it's uploaded.  Same with the season ones too.  Hope it's ok to post this link mods.  It is mine(Aunties) dailymotion link.

https://www.dailymotion.com/Aunties_Love

Here's Dailymotion:

***edited*** Content removed

here's photobucket

*** edited** Content removed

ETA:

After much confusion and back and forth stuff, I was able to upload the epi 3 vid onto youtube.

Thank you so much Aunties, I have been looking for this one.
It reminds me so much of Chris and Des 3rd episode on on one on the roof, where both of them say that 's where they knew there was sparks.
Interesting that she gets a rose after the talk, even with Britt there, just like Chris received a rose + private concert, even with Brookes on the date.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Thanks AL. That shows so much of what Becca was thinking early on. She was smart enough to take things as slow as possible. Chris says he needs to earn the kiss.

Was this the first "it was all worth it" comment?

(Love Ashley's face laugh out loud )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:52 pm

^^^Considering Ashley S. felt nothing, her face was awesome! She better be on BIP!

IIRC, that was the first time "worth" came up in their story...but we all know, it wasn't the last! :uptonogood

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:56 pm

yes GA. what she said about he was worth for staying on the show was the first "Worth" of the series. laugh out loud

then they both said it twice on their first date : on the campfire and on the picnic deleted secene.

the fact that i could remember these from the top off my head is saddens me.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:03 am

And she tweeted it too. Just thought I'd add that refresher.

ETA: or IG'd it. Sorry, I should get my beauty rest for tomorrow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:15 am

Here's a little decor for the thread:
GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Chris_15
source: www.inquisitir.com

Last edited by BKay on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:21 am

yes thats my fav..of course it left on edit floor! duh. Pure bliss and happiness right there :yes:

it just goes to show how much is hidden from us. Only those who can see the 'It' could dissect it.. . Right BKay?  giggling. i am having a dejavue of us among the only few on the Chres boat back then. Fun times!!. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal