SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by hdman Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:45 pm

It was only within the last two weeks that Chris and his sister have been following Becca and her sister on twitter.

hdman

Back to top Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by timfan Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:47 pm

I would hope Becca would stay far away from Chris the way he treated Whitney
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Oh boy. It may only be a friendship show of support kind of thing. Becca strikes me as the sort of person who can't stand to see someone getting trampled, no matter how deserved it is. All of the negativity toward him may have prompted her to reach out. all speculation, of course. But, I do hope all the bad sm helps Chris to get back to where he needs to be instead of trying to be someone he isn't. I'm sure he needs all the real friends he can get at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Becca is not following Chris, he is following her

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Oh lord, don't tell me he wants Becca back now. 8 months too late, Chris! Must be getting lonely back on the farm.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:20 pm

During the season a lot of us saw that Chris was physically more attracted to Becca and IMO Jade. Whitney was the perfect choice on paper and CS was going to play the game and get fake engaged, so it had to be Whitney. I feel bad for Whitney, because I don't think she thought it was fake when it happened.

It doesn't surprise me that Chris would follow Becca now, and she already answered this question a while ago.

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 May 29

Yall are funny- "get back together with that guy who didnt choose you in the first place!"
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Yeah, If Chris ever writes a tell-all, I have a feeling we'll find out Becca was his "Graham".

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, If Chris ever writes a tell-all, I have a feeling we'll find out Becca was his "Graham".

Unfortunately with as creepy as he seems lately, I think it would be that he wanted Jade and Becca to be his sister wives, if only he was Mormon and lived in Idaho instead of Iowa realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 68 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:38 am

Stuck -- I guess Chris could take lessons from that show "Sister Wives" except they live in Nevada. LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Chris was in Chicago yesterday.

The Becca ship has long sailed. If you follow her on any SM she is playing hard - and loving it. There is no way in hell she would go for him. I don't see her as someone who will settle down for quite sometime.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:26 am

hdman wrote:It was only within the last two weeks that Chris and his sister have been following Becca and her sister on twitter.

I knew it! giggling That said, Becca would NEVER do that to Whitney. No way, no how!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 am

BowenAnderson wrote:Chris was in Chicago yesterday.  

The Becca ship has long sailed.  If you follow her on any SM she is playing hard - and loving it.  There is no way in hell she would go for him.  I don't see her as someone who will settle down for quite sometime.

Interestingly, she talked about how she actually talked to Emily Maynard's BIL (that she wanted to set Becca up with), and she said that it didn't go anywhere because he was in Louisiana.

I don't necessarily think she won't settle down soon (the whole waiting for marriage usually leads to getting married at an early age, from what I've seen), but I think she enjoys her lifestyle, with actors and models as friends and going out every day. She's obviously not someone who would enjoy being a SAHM and having 5 kids at a farm EVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan