SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Newto Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:47 am

We are all still reading posts and writing about Chris. What is wrong with us, myself included. It's time to let go. JMO but I think he has gone as far down as he can go.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by hdman Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:55 am

I hope this is in the right spot. Have you noticed that both him and Whitney post things fairly close in time.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:28 am

Columbia, MD wrote:We are all still reading posts and writing about Chris.  What is wrong with us, myself included.  It's time to let go.  JMO but I think he has gone as far down as he can go.

Deep down, I think am awaiting an apology.Smiley realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 62 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 am

We'll never get that apology because he isn't man enough to admit that he screwed up

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:30 am

hdman wrote:We'll never get that apology because he isn't man enough to admit that he screwed up
I don't think he did screw up. This is who he is and who he always has been. So how could he screw up if this is what you had and what you got? 
What screwed us up into thinking differently was TPTB and their silly magic wands making "us", the viewer, thinking otherwise. Sometimes spam is simply spam and not foie gras and never should be confused. realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 62 2498057887  So in essence, we are the ones screwed up! realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 62 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:We are all still reading posts and writing about Chris.  What is wrong with us, myself included.  It's time to let go.  JMO but I think he has gone as far down as he can go.

For me, it's my way of purging him from the system. On social media and life in general condemnation and praise are quickly attached to folks like Chris who we don't really know. What I know of him is his protrayal and characterization on a reality show... In the real world sense of things, what I saw I did not like and questioned his motivation.

His TV character was supposedly looking for love (As a long time viewer, that's what I hope for) but seeing how he was post show, to me, that motivation seems to be the love of money and the limelight. That realization was evident from his obvious pleasure being on so many shows. Others say that he is like Jake P. and I can see the similiarity #ForThePrizeOfFame.

Juan Pablo was raliroaded and ridiculed but I have a bit of respect for him above those guys although he too was looking to expand his "business". That being said, does anyone go on this show looking for love? Maybe a few, bit IMO I think the majority go on to market and showcase themselves... it's a business deal/ arrangement
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Rolly wrote:I have gotten rid of Chris....
yes No regrets in getting rid of him I am sure. Love the new avi.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
missfafa wrote:i am glad Whitney is done with this relationship
Thank goodness she saw the light. It was an oncoming train and she got away. CS needs to take himself back to the farm.

Coming to think of it, I wonder how at her age, fully established in a good job she seems to love, and living in a big and prosperous city like Chicago, she could not find a man or be in a serious relationship, and had to go to TB to find a man/love. Does these say anything about her, that she could have issues with relationships with men....Just a thought! Hope she finally finds the one.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:57 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Thank goodness she saw the light. It was an oncoming train and she got away. CS needs to take himself back to the farm.

Coming to think of it, I wonder how at her age, fully established in a good job she seems to love,  and living in a big and prosperous city like Chicago, she could not find a man or be in a serious relationship, and had to go to TB to find a man/love.  Does these say anything about her, that she could have issues with relationships with men....Just a thought!  Hope she finally finds the one.

We never heard one thing regarding her past relationships when she was on the show, that I recall. Does anyone know anything about that?
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:10 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Coming to think of it, I wonder how at her age, fully established in a good job she seems to love,  and living in a big and prosperous city like Chicago, she could not find a man or be in a serious relationship, and had to go to TB to find a man/love.  Does these say anything about her, that she could have issues with relationships with men....Just a thought!  Hope she finally finds the one.

That could be said for every contestant in the history of this franchise, including Chris who apparently travelled a lot to Chicago but couldn't meet anyone and managed to be on the Bachelorette as well as the lead in The Bachelor. His past isn't that great so may be that's why he thought he'd give it try. However, now we realize and some realized before, love wasn't his motivation at all. Especially when he has two on one dates with his TV and whiskey.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 pm

In the meantime, this is the Chris thread. Whitney can be discussed in her thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:33 am

BowenAnderson wrote:

Deep down, I think am awaiting an apology.Smiley  realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 62 3806527698

Bowen - I suggest you not hold your breath waiting..... cantstopl
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan