SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:snipped

If viewers were honest, they prefer the fairy-tale engagement at the end as opposed to a JP "let's just date" or a Brad "don't see myself marrying either of you" ending. We all know that it's probably not going to work out between the final couple, but we still like that proposal. The producers know what they are doing.

See CP, I must be the odd viewer, I don't prefer the engagement. I really loved when Charlie told Sarah he loved her but he wasn't ready to propose.  To me asking someone to marry you should mean something. I would find a heartfelt I love you and want to be with you enough.  I hate that as soon as they leave the show the engagement means that all they get asked it when are you getting married.  Heck, let the poor people go out to dinner and actually know each other.

The engagement is a stupid thing for me...
I must be the same odd viewer as you, Stuck. Other franchises have proven that non-proposal endings can be incredibly romantic. Even more romantic than a proposal some of these FRC have been. :Nod:

If enough men were able to be men and say from the getgo that they won't propose then TPTB may change. But there are too many puppets and Chis was one of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Brill Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!! This comment about Nick is hilarious!!!  

Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand...If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."

Does this guy ever, even, look in the mirror????  duh  scratch   He was on this Bachelor franchise twice, DWTS, and supposedly now on another Reality Show!!! Wowser, not too smart!!! That's why I just COULDN'T bring myself to watch his season!!!! no

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 58 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Yeah, he does really seem to believe his own hype (I'll have tons of fan mailing waiting?) and seems completely oblivious to his own lies and hypocrisy (dude, you've been one FOUR TV shows within the past year; Nick has been on two...do the math).

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Brill wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!! This comment about Nick is hilarious!!!  

Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand...If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."

Does this guy ever, even, look in the mirror????  duh  scratch   He was on this Bachelor franchise twice, DWTS, and supposedly now on another Reality Show!!! Wowser, not too smart!!! That's why I just COULDN'T bring myself to watch his season!!!! no

...and from the same link...

I am trying to make the most out of the opportunities that now I'm having.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/bachelor-star-chris-soules-tal-56765.aspx

Which he wouldn't have had if he wasn't on two seasons of TB franchise and DWTS. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:43 pm

CS can't see the corn in the cornfield. no no

Strange how CS comments about someone else seeking so-called fame and yet that other person he accuses of this never says a thing about other people seeking fame or their intentions.

Imo, CS really does put the douchebag in douchebag.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:39 pm

CS is the gift that keeps on giving. I didn't feel terrible for Whitney before, but now to have her ex-fiancé admit it was fake and make it sound like he never loved her, classy. I think he might actually be worse than Jake and that is saying something.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:CS can't see the corn in the cornfield. no no

Strange how CS comments about someone else seeking so-called fame and yet that other person he accuses of this never says a thing about other people seeking fame or their intentions.

Imo, CS really does put the douchebag in douchebag.

I agree . Never thought he would be a good bachelor in the first place but with Whitney I gave him the benefit of the doubt. but NOW opinion of him has really gone down the tubes. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:CS is the gift that keeps on giving. I didn't feel terrible for Whitney before, but now to have her ex-fiancé admit it was fake and make it sound like he never loved her, classy. I think he might actually be worse than Jake and that is saying something.
He is one gift that is not an enigma and I don't think many people want to unwrap him now. No wonder TPTB had that photo of him with a big ear of corn before his season started and his FRC was in a freezing barn. The whole thing is just a big joke to me. He needs to go back to his cornfields.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I agree with Chris, anyone who believes that these engagement are real after all these seasons are just living in a fantasy world.... Also agree what he said about Nick, why would anyone want to go through this process a 2nd time unless they are the LEAD, which Chris was........

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 pm

exactly Luv ... even worse then ... by that .. CS is practically saying ... as a lead at least you get paid (and I would do it only for the money) ... but as a contestant only (you get nothing) you only get air-time ... right, because obviously to CS that's what is really important to have those minutes on the screen (as he proves with his many different participations) ... so he obviously could never understand someone else's motives, especially if they are different from his.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:18 pm

^ Agreed, HGL. Only do it a second time if you get paid. Because only then is it honorable and worth it. :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Can't force love or engagement....it didn't work out it didn't work out, happens everyday...better end it sooner than later....CS is an honest and well raised man. I am not in his shoes and so can't judge him.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan