SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:
LoveGodTheMost wrote:snipped

His sisters pressured him into "finding a wife not a girl friend"....the MTP refers.  He proposed to her over F2. At the proposal, it was apparent that he wasn't overly joyous...it was written all over his face.  She was all in according to his father and as shown on TV,  she should have played hard to get to allow him to work hard to get her...

I found the sisters to be really annoying.  It was obvious to me he only wanted a girlfriend, I really wanted to smack his sisters.  I like Whitney alot, but I do blame her for never really getting to know Chris, she assumed he was who she saw on Andi's season (I saw a drunk with a bit of temper on Andi's season, but she apparently saw a wonderful gentleman farmer with a great family).  Whitney is not a victim, her sister tried to tell her to slow down and she made fun of her sister.  BUT, Whitney being all in and not paying attention doesn't excuse Chris from proposing to a woman he wasn't even in love with and had no intention of ever marrying.  As a man in his 30s when his sisters were bullying him into choosing Whitney I was yelling for him to put on his big boy panties and be a man.  The sisters were harpies to me, but again Chris is the douchebag who followed their advice.  TPTB can make your life miserable if you don't play the game, so Chris played the game and got DWTS, good for him.  The only ones who really suffered in this were the ones who thought he was genuine and would actually ever marry Whitney.

LoveGodTheMost wrote:snipped

CH also said somewhere when the season was airing that Chris Soules was the most genuine bachelor and I remember Sean responding to that on twitter.  It seems sometimes that CH speaks from both sides of his mouth.  I have not listened to what is in the link, but CH's thoughts are moot now.

Chris Harrison would tell you my overweight, overworked and tired body with 50 to 75 lbs too many and deep, dark circles under my eyes, oh and lets not leave off the amazing frizz with summer humidity to my hair, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and every man in America will love me if TPTB and MF told him too.  

I honestly thing Sean is probably the only bachelor he has said the same good things about before and after the show.  

I like the think that Chris Harrison hides his devil horns most of the time, but from time to time they peak out.  When he was telling us all how Chris Soules was so genuine, the season had already been taped, he knew at that time how many women he kissed.  I expect truth out of Chris Harrison's mouth, when I expect the world to go under in flood again.

But we will tell the truth and think you are awesome just the way you are.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm

So, I listened to the Dan Patrick show. Very interesting to hear Chris talk about what happened with he and Whitney. He said they were engaged for the purposes of the show. I guess he did not win at Americas Worst Cook, he was headed back to Iowa. He apparently told lots of show secrets to McLovin and DP. McLovin was "fan girling" because his wife was such a big fan of the B. Chris met them at a restaurant the night before and told the secrets - McLovin went back and told his wife. They asked him to come on the air the next day and so he did. When he went to the show, McLovin said that his wife said not to believe anything Chris had said because B's are not allowed to reveal anything like what he said about the show. Chris said that he had not lied about anything.
He said that there was a girl that kissed like a carp. (um, Ashley I ya think?)
He said on W, that she was an important part of his life and always would be. He said he would never have done the B again. He really sounded firm about going back to the farm. Not emotional at all.
He was very well spoken (thank goodness).

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 pm

I think it's time to throw Chris S. in the slime pile and leave him there. He has certainly shown he was not "as advertised." JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:02 pm

He ruined his own reputation now he's going home with his tail between his legs

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:10 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:So, I listened to the Dan Patrick show.  Very interesting to hear Chris talk about what happened with he and Whitney.  He said they were engaged for the purposes of the show. I guess he did not win at Americas Worst Cook, he was headed back to Iowa.  He apparently told lots of show secrets to McLovin and DP.  McLovin was "fan girling" because his wife was such a big fan of the B.  Chris met them at a restaurant the night before and told the secrets - McLovin went back and told his wife.  They asked him to come on the air the next day and so he did.  When he went to the show, McLovin said that his wife said not to believe anything Chris had said because B's are not allowed to reveal anything like what he said about the show.  Chris said that he had not lied about anything.
He said on W, that she was an important part of his life and always would be.  He said he would never have done the B again.  He really sounded firm about going back to the farm.  Not emotional at all.  

If he really does go back to Iowa and stay away from the cameras I will be impressed. How rude to Whitney to tell the world that he only got engaged to her for the show. Doesn't matter what else good he says that negates it all. He is still very self centered.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:16 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:So, I listened to the Dan Patrick show.  Very interesting to hear Chris talk about what happened with he and Whitney.  He said they were engaged for the purposes of the show. I guess he did not win at Americas Worst Cook, he was headed back to Iowa.  He apparently told lots of show secrets to McLovin and DP.  McLovin was "fan girling" because his wife was such a big fan of the B.  Chris met them at a restaurant the night before and told the secrets - McLovin went back and told his wife.  They asked him to come on the air the next day and so he did.  When he went to the show, McLovin said that his wife said not to believe anything Chris had said because B's are not allowed to reveal anything like what he said about the show.  Chris said that he had not lied about anything.
He said on W, that she was an important part of his life and always would be.  He said he would never have done the B again.  He really sounded firm about going back to the farm.  Not emotional at all.  

I think a lot of leads have said that - by a engagement, they are really saying "this is an agreement to date". I don't think anyone is truly in love or ready to get married after going on 4-5 dates. I think most couples truly fall in love after the show, if they ever do. That obviously never happened for Chris/Whitney, but I'm glad to hear him say that she was an important part of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

If he really does go back to Iowa and stay away from the cameras I will be impressed.  How rude to Whitney to tell the world that he only got engaged to her for the show.  Doesn't matter what else good he says that negates it all.  He is still very self centered.

I may have read this wrong but the bolded to me says that BOTH of them did the proposal for the show.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:25 pm

eliza3 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If he really does go back to Iowa and stay away from the cameras I will be impressed.  How rude to Whitney to tell the world that he only got engaged to her for the show.  Doesn't matter what else good he says that negates it all.  He is still very self centered.

I may have read this wrong but the bolded to me says that BOTH of them did the proposal for the show.  

That is not how I read it and seeing Whitney at the proposal, to her it was genuine. I of course could be wrong and if Whitney comes out and confirms that it was just for the show to her too, then great.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:snipped

Chris Harrison would tell you my overweight, overworked and tired body with 50 to 75 lbs too many and deep, dark circles under my eyes, oh and lets not leave off the amazing frizz with summer humidity to my hair, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and every man in America will love me if TPTB and MF told him too.  

I honestly thing Sean is probably the only bachelor he has said the same good things about before and after the show.  

I like the think that Chris Harrison hides his devil horns most of the time, but from time to time they peak out.  When he was telling us all how Chris Soules was so genuine, the season had already been taped, he knew at that time how many women he kissed.  I expect truth out of Chris Harrison's mouth, when I expect the world to go under in flood again.

But we will tell the truth and think you are awesome just the way you are.
Thank you! Hugesmile But I promise to never put myself on tv in this way. My hubby would have a big problem with me looking for love on tv. realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 56 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't get it... to me it is dishonest to get engaged and not mean it. If you don't mean it don't get engaged. It doesn't matter that everybody does it. Getting engaged to me means you intend to marry the person. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:42 pm

I just listened to it as well and he sure seemed to downplay the importance of the engagement, yet denied that they pressure you to do it. Sure sure.

What ticked me off was him saying (when asked) that Nick "really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on the Bachelor franchise" and that he doesn't understand it. Um, HELLO? Pot calling the kettle black much? Not many have milked the franchise for all it's worth more than Chris himself. duh

Here's the link: http://www.danpatrick.com/dp-podcasts/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 pm

mindless wrote:I just listened to it as well and he sure seemed to downplay the importance of the engagement, yet denied that they pressure you to do it. Sure sure.

What ticked me off was him saying (when asked) that Nick "really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on the Bachelor franchise" and that he doesn't understand it. Um, HELLO? Pot calling the kettle black much? Not many have milked the franchise for all it's worth more than Chris himself.  duh  

Here's the link: http://www.danpatrick.com/dp-podcasts/

Maybe he is upset at the rumors that Nick and Whitney have met and might date? But yeah, pot met kettle. He continues to be Farmer Douche.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan