SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:34 pm

I guess I expected a lot more from Chris. The gentle farmer who goes on the show to find a wife, who wears his heart on his sleeve and can never tell a lie....

I thought Chris would be more like Sean, not the other 30 leads before him...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 pm

vivi2 wrote:
I guess I expected a lot more from Chris.  The gentle farmer who goes on the show to find a wife, who wears his heart on his sleeve and can never tell a lie....

Unfortunately, that isn't who Chris ever was, just who they sold him to be. Just like Andi, TPTB sold him as something he wasn't. He went along with it, so he gets the backlash now, but to me he was just playing the game.

Honestly, after the crap they gave JPG for his honesty about what he wanted and sticking to it, I don't blame them too much. I just prefer someone who is real about who they are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 am

Hmmmm...very interesting. I don't usually invest truth into this website, but since I know Chris Harrison was on the Meridith Vieira show not long ago and did say these things ( I cant find the video clip on you tube) I will post this. I think Chris Harrison is slowly showing how he really feels about Chris Soules, IMO, and possibly what kind of guy Chris S really is behind the scenes.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/12/chris-harrison-disses-chris-soules-date-daughter-bachelor-host/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:07 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:Hmmmm...very interesting. I don't usually invest truth into this website, but since I know Chris Harrison was on the Meridith Vieira show not long ago and did say these things ( I cant find the video clip on you tube) I will post this. I think Chris Harrison is slowly showing how he really feels about Chris Soules, IMO, and possibly what kind of guy Chris S really is behind the scenes.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/12/chris-harrison-disses-chris-soules-date-daughter-bachelor-host/

There is nothing written there that indicates he dislikes Chris. Dude was the kissing Bachelor...big deal. Either way, CH is full of it. He says he would want his daughter to date Sean because he said he was a virgin...which Sean never did. Total bull.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:48 am

Sprite wrote:...post truncated....

There is nothing written there that indicates he dislikes Chris. Dude was the kissing Bachelor...big deal. Either way, CH is full of it. He says he would want his daughter to date Sean because he said he was a virgin...which Sean never did. Total bull.

I believe Sean stated he was a "born again" virgin, indicating that he had sex but at some point vowed to abstain from further relations until he was married. Maybe had something to do with his accepting a religion.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 am

It appears that the strongest relationship to come out of this season is that of his final 3. Um, I think that may be the first time that has ever happened.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
Sprite wrote:...post truncated....

I believe Sean stated he was a "born again" virgin, indicating that he had sex but at some point vowed to abstain from further relations until he was married.  Maybe had something to do with his accepting a religion.

Actually he never titled himself that, the media did. All he said was that he was abstaining until marriage. A desicion he made after becoming more serious about his faith in his mid 20s.

Not surprised CH would say he'd want his daughter to date Sean over the farmer. He's got more in common with Sean and his Texas roots than an Iowa farmer. I mean, it's no secret CH has favorites among past leads.

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 54 87b72b10 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 54 86669110 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:36 am

Sprite wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
Although I don't think Chris is a bad person, I just don't like his dishonesty.  He didn't love Whit, but proposed to her anyway, in order to get DWTS + many more gigs. He used her to get the votes but treated her like dirt.  He humiliated her by posting only pics of Witney C. and told his fans to stay out of his "business"!!

If he was honest, he should've kept quiet instead of saying that they were in love...etc..  So much lies....

I'm not judging Chris,  just "expressing" my opinion!

He didn't say anything that 30 other leads haven't. He also is not the first lead who wasn't in love and proposed...and I doubt he will be the last.

As for humiliating Whitney...I don't think I would go that far. She had a choice and she made it for her own reasons. She came out of it all, better than ever.

I will say, that I am somewhat disappointed at how things ended up. I had hopes for the farmer, but such is life. Moving on.

When did he tell his fans to stay out of his "business"? I don't really keep up with SM other than what is posted here and I don't recall that.

Sprite,  in an interview right after Whit left LA.  The fans asked him (on his IG) if they were still together 'cause he didn't post any new couple's pics, just WC's.

My above opinion about Chris' behaviours was after TB, not during.  I never judge anyone during the show due to editing..etc.  I didn't watch DWTS, just after-party's videos and some interviews.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:14 am

stuckinsc wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
I guess I expected a lot more from Chris.  The gentle farmer who goes on the show to find a wife, who wears his heart on his sleeve and can never tell a lie....

Unfortunately, that isn't who Chris ever was, just who they sold him to be.  Just like Andi, TPTB sold him as something he wasn't.  He went along with it, so he gets the backlash now, but to me he was just playing the game.

Honestly, after the crap they gave JPG for his honesty about what he wanted and sticking to it, I don't blame them too much.  I just prefer someone who is real about who they are.

Stuck, we're old friends, aren't we? We agreed to disagree a few times regarding JPG. I don't think he was totally honest about his intentions going on the show, like--finding a mother for his daughter..and then on CT, we found he lied about other stuff too.

I never want to watch a show if the lead has a child. That's why I ignored Jason's, Emily's and JPG's seasons. I never believe that they want to find a mom or dad for their children. IMO it's exploitation at its finest!

I don't feel sorry for anyone who decides to go on this show. Nobody forces them to do it. Especially the leads who get paid. They are there for a "job", not a vacation. And according to some former leads, a very difficult job. Most leads are grateful for the opportunity to make money and maybe to find the "soulmate" too. If they can't fulfill their job's requirements, then DON'T accept it. I'm sure TPTB can find others quite easily.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:08 am

vivi2 wrote:
Although I don't think Chris is a bad person, I just don't like his dishonesty.  He didn't love Whit, but proposed to her anyway, in order to get DWTS + many more gigs. He used her to get the votes but treated her like dirt.  He humiliated her by posting only pics of Witney C. and told his fans to stay out of his "business"!!

If he was honest, he should've kept quiet instead of saying that they were in love...etc..  So much lies....

I'm not judging Chris,  just "expressing" my opinion!

His sisters pressured him into "finding a wife not a girl friend"....the MTP refers. He proposed to her over F2. At the proposal, it was apparent that he wasn't overly joyous...it was written all over his face. She was all in according to his father and as shown on TV, she should have played hard to get to allow him to work hard to get her...
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am

LoveGodTheMost wrote:

His sisters pressured him into "finding a wife not a girl friend"....the MTP refers.  He proposed to her over F2. At the proposal, it was apparent that he wasn't overly joyous...it was written all over his face.  She was all in according to his father and as shown on TV,  she should have played hard to get to allow him to work hard to get her...

Chris is not an 18-year old who do not have a choice and can be "pressured".  IMO, he chose Whitney because she fits his agenda: mature, has her own career, stable and classy.  She would never have embarrassed him in the media. She is likeable.  She is perfect as an arm candy for his ambitions.  That was fine, he did what he needed to do.  But did he have to lie through his teeth saying "i love you" and "i am the luckiest"? Not even JPG and Jake did that.  Too bad, she was smart enough to leave when she did.

Was it her fault, she was all in? Nah, she went in already infatuated with the idea of him.  Of course, she was all in because she wanted to be in a relationship.  Good thing she had the sense to leave. JMHO.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Guest wrote:Hmmmm...very interesting. I don't usually invest truth into this website, but since I know Chris Harrison was on the Meridith Vieira show not long ago and did say these things ( I cant find the video clip on you tube) I will post this. I think Chris Harrison is slowly showing how he really feels about Chris Soules, IMO, and possibly what kind of guy Chris S really is behind the scenes.

CH also said somewhere when the season was airing that Chris Soules was the most genuine bachelor and I remember Sean responding to that on twitter. It seems sometimes that CH speaks from both sides of his mouth. I have not listened to what is in the link, but CH's thoughts are moot now.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan