SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:32 pm

I like him and I am his fan and wont judge him. I want to give him the benefits of the doubt. I want to first remove the plank on my eyes before trying to remove planks on his eyes.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:35 pm

I don't like him. Admittedly, I liked him because Whit liked him laugh out loud. He can ride off into anonymity now, thanks. Bye. :halo:

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't like him. Admittedly, I liked him because Whit liked him laugh out loud. He can ride off into anonymity now, thanks. Bye. :halo:
wow me. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't like him. Admittedly, I liked him because Whit liked him laugh out loud. He can ride off into anonymity now, thanks. Bye. :halo:

LOL, byeee feliciaaa. (i hope some of you guys get this 2015 slang)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:02 pm

He was a slightly drunken jerk on Andi's season with a great and awesome family.

He was a douchebag, making out with as many people as possible on his season and proposing to Whitney even though he had no desire to be married or settle down.

He showed more emotion to the ex-fiance then to the current fiance while on DWTS and was snappy with his partner.

Post DWTS he continues to seek fame and want to use his fame and not settle down.

Is it all his fault? Nope, just like with Andi, TPTB sold them as wanting to settle down and have marriage when neither did. Yes they played along, because they wanted the tv time more than to tell the complete truth. All the people who went on both of their seasons knew that most leads aren't really looking for marriage, so they get what they get.

I just don't care for Chris, I find him arrogant, I don't like his history of drinking issues and his continued drinking habits and honestly, he doesn't seem all that respectful of women to me.

I only know what he is doing if I check this thread, but unless he really goes back to Iowa and focuses on farming, I will not be impressed. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 pm

One day he will return to the farm and he will be one lonely man forever

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Far better than settling with the wrong women...probably couldn't live with that voice. Thankfully, he seems to have wonderful family who loves and supports him.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Well he should never have proposed to Whitney in the first place he will end up back on the farm because his time in the spotlight is almost up pretty soon nobody in the press will be even talking about him
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Although I don't think Chris is a bad person, I just don't like his dishonesty. He didn't love Whit, but proposed to her anyway, in order to get DWTS + many more gigs. He used her to get the votes but treated her like dirt. He humiliated her by posting only pics of Witney C. and told his fans to stay out of his "business"!!

If he was honest, he should've kept quiet instead of saying that they were in love...etc.. So much lies....

I'm not judging Chris, just "expressing" my opinion!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:00 pm

vivi2 wrote:
Although I don't think Chris is a bad person, I just don't like his dishonesty.  He didn't love Whit, but proposed to her anyway, in order to get DWTS + many more gigs. He used her to get the votes but treated her like dirt.  He humiliated her by posting only pics of Witney C. and told his fans to stay out of his "business"!!

If he was honest, he should've kept quiet instead of saying that they were in love...etc..  So much lies....

I'm not judging Chris,  just "expressing" my opinion!

He didn't say anything that 30 other leads haven't. He also is not the first lead who wasn't in love and proposed...and I doubt he will be the last.

As for humiliating Whitney...I don't think I would go that far. She had a choice and she made it for her own reasons. She came out of it all, better than ever.

I will say, that I am somewhat disappointed at how things ended up. I had hopes for the farmer, but such is life. Moving on.

When did he tell his fans to stay out of his "business"? I don't really keep up with SM other than what is posted here and I don't recall that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:03 pm

So many posts I agree with in here!   bestbud!

She can do nothing about her voice, and she even made fun of it herself.  Besides, if he'd truly loved her, he'd have accepted her just the way she was... Flaws and all and loved her voice because it's part of her.

Neither should settle for someone.  Whitney can and will do far better than the farmer who presented himself to be one thing and turned out to be another.  He could and may do far worse than Whitney, especially if he continues on his quest for fame.  JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
Although I don't think Chris is a bad person, I just don't like his dishonesty.  He didn't love Whit, but proposed to her anyway, in order to get DWTS + many more gigs. He used her to get the votes but treated her like dirt.  He humiliated her by posting only pics of Witney C. and told his fans to stay out of his "business"!!

If he was honest, he should've kept quiet instead of saying that they were in love...etc..  So much lies....

I'm not judging Chris,  just "expressing" my opinion!

He didn't say anything that 30 other leads haven't. He also is not the first lead who wasn't in love and proposed...and I doubt he will be the last.

As for humiliating Whitney...I don't think I would go that far. She had a choice and she made it for her own reasons. She came out of it all, better than ever.

I will say, that I am somewhat disappointed at how things ended up. I had hopes for the farmer, but such is life. Moving on.

When did he tell his fans to stay out of his "business"? I don't really keep up with SM other than what is posted here and I don't recall that.

I so agree with this post!! I thought Whitney actively pursued Chris during the season and when it was obvious Becca wasn't into him, he proposed like many other leads have done....no telling what really happened but ATFR was pretty telling that they were lukewarm about each other. I don't feel that Whitney was humiliated either because she was "all in" the minute she stepped out of the limo. She has some responsibility here too. I am disappointed for Chris too. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes anyway. Is anyone watching Unreal? i agree with others that he probably had to propose to get onto DWTS and there is a lot of money to be made every week that a contestant survives.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan