SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 11:13 pm

I never watched Chris season but one thing I do know :yes: is you can't break up until Uncle Mike Fleiss says so.
Also they usually don't let that happen until the next season starts or is airing. When did Josh and Andi announce their split?

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 pm

^Two days after Chris' premiere.

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 87b72b10 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 86669110 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 07, 2015 11:20 pm

One or two days after Chris' red carpet premier night. Literally right after Chris' episodes started airing
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Thanks umngirl and officeRules! yes That's what I mean about the couple not breaking up until the next season starts.  That is one thing for the bachelorette because there is a quick turn around but the bachelor has to keep up pretences longer.
I was told that they sign these contracts on the same day that the couple appear at the ATFR, only before it.  Now this info I got was a long time ago but I can't see Fleiss changing it.

Last edited by Brill on Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 11:31 pm

In Chris's case, it's not even this franchise alone standing in the way of a breakup announcement. No way would the let him announce such things until DWTS is over.

It's just strange that Whit would go out of her way to post loving messages, if they weren't at least trying still. Seems unnecessary, if the reason she left LA is that they split up. I think she'd just keep quiet if that was the case.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 pm

mindless wrote:In Chris's case, it's not even this franchise alone standing in the way of a breakup announcement. No way would the let him announce such things until DWTS is over.

It's just strange that Whit would go out of her way to post loving messages, if they weren't at least trying still. Seems unnecessary, if the reason she left LA is that they split up. I think she'd just keep quiet if that was the case.

Didn't Josh and Andi say that all was well and look lovey dovey and the next day or 2 they announced the split?  I would think if things aren't going well as soon as they get the go ahead they announce it.  Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Chris and Whit.  I don't follow them, I am just stating how it works behind the scenes so to speak.  If things aren't going well then there should be an announcement after Kaitlyn season starts.

I used to hold my breath with some of my favorite couples hoping they would make it until long after the next season starts and then relax.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Andi and Josh announced their split on the 8th of January. They said that there was already some trouble before the premiere, but once they got there and saw all the couples happy and being asked all the wedding questions and having to basically come up with answers, since they really never started planning, that's what basically had them stop and see that it was best to end it. They could have ended it way before Chris's premiere like some of the other couples.

As for Chris and Whitney, well once DWTS ends, then we will see what happens.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 1f49c

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 8367-910 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 I_got_13 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 E5kqdm15 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 12:35 am

If Chris and Whitney kept quiet it would be too obvious that they are broken up, especially with all the SM out there already guessing a break up.
If for some reason (contract or other) they need to pretend they are still an item, since up to now they haven't been geographically together, the only way IMO would reside in interviews (Chris) and messages (Whitney) to keep their image of a lovey dovey couple going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 12:51 am

I actually think that Whitney is still trying to make the relationship work. I think that Chris was her dream guy and she's not willing to admit "failure" just yet. My guess is she's blaming the DTWS for making him be so inattentive these past few weeks, and is hoping their relationship gets to a better place once they are away from all the fame and attention. I do feel like Chris is checked out. I just haven't seen the same happiness and excitement from him talking about Whitney and their future that he did when talking about DWTS/Witney. I also feel like Chris is very image-conscious, and he would never stand for being the Bachelor that broke up with his fiancé before guys like Ben F or Juan Pablo. Of course, this is just my opinion and I could be completely off!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 1:19 am

I don't think they are required to stay together until the next series in the franchise premieres. Emily and 1F were broken up before Sean's season premiered, for an example. It may be a case where TPTB advice them that there will be less hoopla if the media has another season to focus on. The couple can either take the advice or not.

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Samuel10inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Samuel10 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Family10inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Samuel15inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 08, 2015 10:23 am

Picture from Getty Images. Chris is back in LA as of yesterday. He attended an event hosted by Ian Ziering to raise awareness for Canine Companions for Independence

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 10:42 am

Have there been any rumblings about the 2 Bette season having a red carpet event?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan