SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 1:43 pm

I saw this comment under the US article just now. No idea if there's any truth to it, but I guess the odds are the same as they are for any anonymous info.

CF7 • 2 days ago

I'm from Louisville and know some of her best friends. They had dinner with her when she was in town and she said it's going HORRIBLY. She said Chris only cares about fame and money, yet he won't even pay for her dinner. She said she doesn't think he's attracted to her and she just allows his behavior... Although she told her friends she's conflicted, she needs to dump his azz!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-denies-split-rumors-explains-whitney-bischoffs-absence-201555#comment-2007715257

Last edited by mindless on Thu May 07, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Even at the ATFR it was obvious he was still in love with his final 2 I had never seen anything like that in watching this show all these years. None of those looks he had for his final 2 has ever been shown with his final 1. He could talk with his final 2 better than he could with the winner. He was more articulate with final 2 and look like a man in love than with the winner.JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Well if in US mag I will give it consideration believe me. Going to the kentucky derby when morning Moms death is strange beyond belief. Just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Every time I start to even think I am a bit looney tune, all I have to do is read the comment areas of articles in rags. All of a sudden I feel pretty good about my sanity. Go figure. :crazed

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:48 pm

mindless wrote:I saw this comment on the US article just now. No idea if there's any truth to it, but I guess the odds are the same as they are for any anonymous info.

CF7 • 2 days ago

I'm from Louisville and know some of her best friends. They had dinner with her when she was in town and she said it's going HORRIBLY. She said Chris only cares about fame and money, yet he won't even pay for her dinner. She said she doesn't think he's attracted to her and she just allows his behavior... Although she told her friends she's conflicted, she needs to dump his azz!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-denies-split-rumors-explains-whitney-bischoffs-absence-201555#comment-2007715257

Apart from him not paying for dinner, that actually sounds about right to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Yes, the not paying for dinner part is a bit suspect, unless it was a case of broken telephone. laugh out loud Not that Chris strikes me as the gentleman he's touted as most of the time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 07, 2015 2:07 pm

IrishGal wrote:JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.

True. Same stuff, different season. Happens every time.

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 2:16 pm

I think most Becca fans were in the the "Becca can do better, but whatever makes her happy" train though. I know I was.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 2:17 pm

I think this is hilarious.  So tongue in cheek.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 pm

LMFAO...Jimmy cracks me up! That is hysterical. For the price of a cup of coffee you can help him live in a town with coffee. Help him find a home, one he doesn't have to share with animals. cantstopl

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 07, 2015 2:46 pm

mindless wrote:I saw this comment under the US article just now. No idea if there's any truth to it, but I guess the odds are the same as they are for any anonymous info.

CF7 • 2 days ago

Thisisbullpersnickitycrap :cutesmile!:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 07, 2015 3:32 pm

mindless wrote:I saw this comment under the US article just now. No idea if there's any truth to it, but I guess the odds are the same as they are for any anonymous info.

CF7 • 2 days ago

Now, why doesn't this surprise me? Matter of time before they split. He was definitely attracted to Becca, but honestly, I think Becca can do better! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan