SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 pm

kdawng wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
sfrank wrote:So that's what Chris looks like when he's in love...what a difference, IMO

I see a difference too.  Always have.  Something is off imo.  TWT.  inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 3806527698

Yes....and sheena seems alot different than whitney.... not saying that is a horrible thing ..it's just noticeable

It does seem like his physical type is definitely a brunette (Andi, Britt, Jade); Sheena also seems to be a lot more out-doorsy and athletic, two things that Chris said he admired about Becca, but don't really seem to describe Whitney. Obviously, going against "type" has worked for many people, like Jason, so it will be interesting to see if it works out here.

The discussion about choosing a spouse based on being "smitten" vs. being practical is very interesting. Especially because so many of us spend time on the board analyzing chemistry and many people are now basically saying "that doesn't really matter! sharing values and goals is the thing that matters". I think it's telling that we're assuming that the couples that made it picked each other because of practical reasons. I really disagree and think that's just hindsight talking. For example, I think that Sean went against his doubts when he picked Catherine, as she was not as spiritually devoted as he was and went with her because he simply enjoyed spending time with her the most; a more practical choice would have been any of the other F3 girls. I also think that Molly probably wasn't the most practical choice; she was only 23/24 when the show was being filmed and most people would think that someone that age wouldn't be be able to suddenly take on the responsibility of being a mother to a young boy. Jason himself has said that she was too young and didn't really buy her statement that she was "mature for her age" at that time. I also think that, although Jason wasn't smitten by her at the end of filming, he was by the time he proposed. I also think that Chris Siegfried was absolutely smitten with Des. Can't speak too much about JP/Ashley and Trista/Ryan, because I don't follow those couples, but the two men seem pretty smitten to me in post-show interviews.

This is just my personal experience, but I've always felt that men do need that sense of being infatuated with a woman to commit, whereas women are more willing to look past that, opting for emotional (and, at times, financial) security instead. ALL JMO!

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:41 pm

This is what Chris told the Des Moines Register Newspaper last July, after The Bachelorette completed. He was asked "what is he looking for in a woman".  

"I'm just looking for a soul mate. Somebody I just can't live without. Somebody who is a friend and partner and who I have chemistry with. Somebody I can laugh with and enjoy being around every day — the intangibles. Somebody you just know in your heart that it just works and it's going to work forever. That's something that you just feel. I will know it when I find it."

Is this what he found with Whitney? TWT

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/entertainment/television/2014/07/17/bachelorette-chris-soules-bachelor/12818487/

Last edited by Chrisbecca on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 pm

We would have to ask Chris, I guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 pm

FL, always good to have a reasonable and fun discussion. I may be completely wrong. I don't wish any of these couples to break up, just waiting to see that supposed spark that everyone told me those two have. I agree that physical chemistry wise they seem to have gone backwards since they taped the show.

Again, TWT, but for now, they aren't giving me the same good vibe as any of successful couples at this point. It could still happen and as always my opinion doesn't really effect any of these couples so it won't hurt them either way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:01 am

hmm interesting video with sheena -- very eyeopening for me at least -- I remember watching CS' body language while on the show and I watched the show after everything had aired so I was actually one of people rooting for the official F1 while watching it. I remember the way his body was completely turned into some of the girls like whitney, kaitlyn and britt and the way his face lit up looking at them. I didn't feel like the vibe was jumping off the screen at first with becca actually though it progressed - i chose not to watch their post-HTD dates -- anyways -- i did see the "vibe" - an effortless connection between whitney and CS body language-wise during the show. watching the video with sheena made me realize what I was struggling to find after the aftr... both their expressions and body language seem to be focused outward, a bit stiff and not exactly intimate, 'bright/lit up/engaged/lively' and connecting with each other. I have no idea what happened since the show aired but after watching this video it became clearer to me that is what I saw in their body language...  
see what you think....Suspect

pre-aftr
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Chris-soules-02-768
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 11049187156854509339529016378967n-1427139593inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 29906170001_4002602049001_video-still-for-video-4002478495001
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Emily-says-bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-lead

aftr
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Hqdefault
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Whitney-bischoff-l-and-chris-soules-r
post-show
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-reality-show
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Chris-soules-marrying-whitney-bischoff-fame-07
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Bachelor
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 465764626-bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-gettyimages
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:02 pm

Interesting looking at those photos, really interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:This is what Chris told the Des Moines Register Newspaper last July, after The Bachelorette completed. He was asked "what is he looking for in a woman".  

"I'm just looking for a soul mate. Somebody I just can't live without. Somebody who is a friend and partner and who I have chemistry with. Somebody I can laugh with and enjoy being around every day — the intangibles. Somebody you just know in your heart that it just works and it's going to work forever. That's something that you just feel. I will know it when I find it."

Is this what he found with Whitney? TWT

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/entertainment/television/2014/07/17/bachelorette-chris-soules-bachelor/12818487/

Gosh, sure sounds that way to me! IMO with Whitney by his side in LA and helping him each night with his dance steps, it sure sounds like he got just the person he wanted to find. Lucky Chris! :cutesmile!:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:33 pm

emusha wrote:hmm interesting video with sheena -- very eyeopening for me at least -- I remember watching CS' body language while on the show and I watched the show after everything had aired so I was actually one of people rooting for the official F1 while watching it. I remember the way his body was completely turned into some of the girls like whitney, kaitlyn and britt and the way his face lit up looking at them. I didn't feel like the vibe was jumping off the screen at first with becca actually though it progressed - i chose not to watch their post-HTD dates -- anyways -- i did see the "vibe" - an effortless connection between whitney and CS body language-wise during the show. watching the video with sheena made me realize what I was struggling to find after the aftr... both their expressions and body language seem to be focused outward, a bit stiff and not exactly intimate, 'bright/lit up/engaged/lively' and connecting with each other. I have no idea what happened since the show aired but after watching this video it became clearer to me that is what I saw in their body language...  
see what you think....Suspect

pre-aftr
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Chris-soules-02-768
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 11049187156854509339529016378967n-1427139593inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 29906170001_4002602049001_video-still-for-video-4002478495001
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Emily-says-bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-lead

aftr
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Hqdefault
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Whitney-bischoff-l-and-chris-soules-r
post-show
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-reality-show
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Chris-soules-marrying-whitney-bischoff-fame-07
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 Bachelor
inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 465764626-bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-gettyimages

I think they look adorable together and it sounds like he has found the one he has been looking for. Can't wait to see what the future brings for these two...I'm very hopeful for their future together. :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Respect the different opinions, but these two have such a weird and "something off" vibe. JMO, but they must be navigating through some rough times. All JMHO. The pictures are "off" too. Hope Whit really figures this out before the farm. TWT inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 29 3806527698 ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Sorry but I have to ask what is TWT ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 pm

time will tell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:time will tell.

:Thanktwo

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan