SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:16 pm

^^That Chris/Sheena video is interesting - looks like they travelled quite a bit together and he wasn't glued to the farm.  He really loved her to do that video which now looks to be 5/6 years old.  I hope this is a preview of how he will treat Whitney also.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:24 pm

mindless wrote:Props for using one of my favourite David Gray songs, Chris!

Aw, that vid makes me sad for him. Seems like he really loved her.
Kinda sad to watch that... especially the end where he has "Don't give up on this guy [me]..." Seems they traveled a lot together and visited places... not many pics of them together in Iowa. Also, noticed that Chris had the same hairstyle as he did on his season. Thought it was the stylists but now realize it is how he has always been wearing his hair.  giggling  I think he probably thinks he is really lucky to have someone like Whitney who is totally in love with him. No wonder his family wanted Whitney. Most families would want their child or sibling to have someone who loves their child/sibling a whole bunch, rather than not sure. Makes so much sense why things ended the way they did and if Whitney still wants to be with Chris after all she goes through I don't see how Chris would give up on that. I certainly wouldn't. He's a lucky guy to have someone who supports him so much. 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:46 pm

I think that was Chris theme on the bachelor, someone who wouldn't be willing to stay in Iowa as home base which Sheena wasn't willing apparently after she wanted to be in Cali (don't have all the story).  But it apparently broke his heart and I think that is why we heard repeatedly that he wanted someone willing to live on the farm with him as their home base.  He has said he is free to travel at certain times and wanted to be able to do that and that video proves that he is a bit mobile and not stuck on the farm 100%.  

I believe Chris has a lot of love to give and will make a loving husband and father - can't wait to see him with his kids.   :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:13 pm

The video kind of makes me feel sorry for Chris. But I wonder why Sheena would not live in Iowa with him? It appears they could still travel quite a bit and Im sure that is still the case. I read somewhere (Dont know if its true) that someone who lives near Arlington said Chris and his family are filthy rich and he could own other homes in other states if that is what he wanted and he does not have to live in Iowa year around.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

^ I think Sheena has a business\career in California so she wanted to live year round in California and not in Iowa at all

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Sheena is a paddle board expert/instructor and loves to live near the water for that sport.  Here is one article regarding her:  http://supiowa.com/about-us/ambassadors/sheena-schreck/

So this a case of two careers and passions that couldn't meld together unlike Whitney who can take her career on the road and to Chris' farm in Iowa.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:35 pm

It really seems like it was only a matter of location, and it's not like it came out of nowhere for Chris since he's the one who helped her start her business years before they ended things. The fact that he continued the relationship for years long distance just tells you how in love with her he was. Does he feel that way about Whitney? I think he's really trying to make things work with her because she's offering him everything he wants, but I also think he's gonna find it really hard to settle for anything less than the love he had for his ex. His own mom said he's picky and I have a feeling it's because he's been comparing everyone to Sheena.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Chris said he was the one that broke it off and I have heard him say he has tried long distance relationship before it is didn't work out.  She essentially chose her career over him it sounds and he wasn't willing to leave the farm 100%.  I don't know a lot about Sheena/Chris but how long have they been broken up?

I think Chris is in love with Whitney but until they get back to the Mid-West and off reality shows, I don't think he can give the relationship his all.  If Whitney feels like he is not in love with her and/or second best - she won't stay with him, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Chris said he was the one that broke it off and I have heard him say he has tried long distance relationship before it is didn't work out.  She essentially chose her career over him it sounds and he wasn't willing to leave the farm 100%.  I don't know a lot about Sheena/Chris but how long have they been broken up?

I think Chris is in love with Whitney but until they get back to the Mid-West and off reality shows, I don't think he can give the relationship his all.  If Whitney feels like he is not in love with her and/or second best - she won't stay with him, IMO.

Sorry, but didn't Chris by staying in Iowa chose his career over her as well? It goes both ways, it shouldn't just be a woman who has to give up. I think if they had wanted to make it work they would have.

If reality shows are keeping him from giving Whitney the full go then why did he do DWTS? Sorry, but that doesn't seem like something you do if you are really excited to grow and develop your new relationship. Good for him that Whitney is being patient.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:00 pm

^^Yes I agree, neither budged on their careers and they gave up on the relationship I guess.

I am not in favor of TB contestants going on the DWTS. Good for Whitney is right! Good for Cat for that matter.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:06 pm

mindless wrote:It really seems like it was only a matter of location, and it's not like it came out of nowhere for Chris since he's the one who helped her start her business years before they ended things. The fact that he continued the relationship for years long distance just tells you how in love with her he was. Does he feel that way about Whitney? I think he's really trying to make things work with her because she's offering him everything he wants, but I also think he's gonna find it really hard to settle for anything less than the love he had for his ex. His own mom said he's picky and I have a feeling it's because he's been comparing everyone to Sheena.  

I thought the same thing...i think he's been comparing other women to Sheena.

Also, Im suprised he has not removed that video from Youtube. He uploaded it over 5 years ago and ALOT has happened to him since thrn....as we all know!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:15 pm

He obviously was in love Sheena but not necessarily comparing the girls to Sheena but her unwillingness to stay in Iowa with him. (not slighting Sheena) He harped on livng in Iowa requirement through out the Bachelor as his prerequisite for romance, IMO.  So if he is not in love with Whitney, he needs to let her go find a man who does.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan