SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:54 am

RS is such a toolbag idiot I am crossing my fingers he majorly gets fleissed again this season again Praying

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:JBF: It doesn't matter one iota what you posted. You are entitled to your opinion on this forum. It doesn't matter what they copied and pasted from here. Your's was not the only one. It was several of them.

Basically he/she was calling all of us crazy for our speculation. Interesting that the person knows our sexes. Smiley

clapping!

JBF, I love your posts (even if I often disagree with them! Because that's the point of this place! It is not about being right, but about looking at every angle and you do that better than anyone I know!)

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:09 am

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:JBF: It doesn't matter one iota what you posted. You are entitled to your opinion on this forum. It doesn't matter what they copied and pasted from here. Your's was not the only one. It was several of them.

Basically he/she was calling all of us crazy for our speculation. Interesting that the person knows our sexes. Smiley

clapping!

JBF, I love your posts (even if I often disagree with them! Because that's the point of this place! It is not about being right, but about looking at every angle and you do that better than anyone I know!)

clapping! clapping! clapping! JBF I love reading your post please keep posting it would not be the same without you.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:JFYI FWIW

RS just posted a couple of posts mocking us and the board. He spesifically displayed a JBF's post,which quoting GA and Momoftrips ( hi Prof! hi i think he has a bromance crush on you laugh out loud.. what did you do to him?  inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 3806527698 ) and concerned36 's (i think)  speculation on how the finale goes down. no no

THIS among thousand other things- is why i would love for him to eat another delish crow again. inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 2498057887

FWIW, everybody spends their time doing things that make them happy. Me, I could sit for hours with a jigsaw puzzle. I have been told I am crazy for doing this. I am currently working on one (or better put, it is working on me) that the border is exactly repeated every three inches so finding the exact next piece is trial and error as each piece is cut differently. We have been at parties and the subject comes up and someone will say, hey have you finished that puzzle yet, I don't understand how you can do them. I just laugh. On the surface of it, and understand I am in no way belittling anyone, it does seem silly to be dissecting every single sc and tweet and delving into what it really means, and getting sunrise and sunset and temps and on and on. After all, we all understand it is a tv show. That said, you enjoy the detective work, the forum members enjoy reading it (myself included) and responding so have at it. In fact, I am in awe sometimes of what you have been able to find. I do read RS but will read way before the season starts (like now) and then generally not read until I have formed an opinion of which one is the f1. Then I will read. It is different every season when I start to read him.

A reader sent the BBSF comments to RS and he gave his opinion of your comments. I would take this with a grain of salt, that is his opinion and he is entitled to it. People knock him here too. I will say that he does get a lot of info seemingly from a variety of sources. This is his job and his record is better than a weatherman. I really think all the info we get, right or wrong, presents another layer to peel away to seek who the f1 actually is. I enjoy it all.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi nuts2uiam

the key difference between us and RS: we always credit him when info comes from him.
We might b*tch about him, but we credit.

he b*tches about us, but never admits when this boards gets it right and he has it wrong, or when he takes info from here.

Once he starts doing that, then maybe opinions of him will soften.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:People knock him here too.

I've been on my best behavior for quite sometime.

When this happened before, on account of me questioning whether Chris himself was Andi's F1 or the next Bachelor, I posted a rather lengthy response here (which I am not going to dig through the archives for) that some did think was kinda silly... and it was. Yet I wanted to be clear about it.  If *he* was reading, I was specific about not intentionally upsetting or offending him. When I used the nickname "Yee Spoiler King" the few times he was referenced in discussion (and after that post, I stopped mentioning him at all), it was only an allusion to the fact that he is the top spoiler source online. (As if he would care about what we underlings post since we are not read by "millions".)

It would have been just as effective to simply state "Those of you who thought Becca was F1 and even those FEW of you even thinking Kaitlyn might have a second chance, I am informing you that you were wrong again!" Was it really necessary to include user names as well, even if you are simply posting an email in its entirety? Granted, it isn't the same as listing your private address.

No I have not read it and wish not to. It may all be innocent. However, if this did, in fact, involve somebody upset at specific posters like me (and we all know that anything we post these days can potentially "rub" others the wrong way, unintentionally), I hope they got it out of their system and are now at peace. No television show and the opinions posted about it is worth that much passion.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:27 pm

Bet2Win wrote:JBF, welcome to the haus Frau club...RS has been mocking us for years...but we've been right when he's been wrong.  

What's ironic about the whole thing, he actually makes his living off a show he criticizes others for watching.  At least I have a real job.  laugh out loud

This is what I don't understand about his mockery of our "obsession" with this show. This is pure entertainment for us. I feel it is also a kind of barometer of my intuitive skills, amateur detective work is just plain fun, AND we get to have the camaraderie of other people who think it's interesting too.

But we all have our real lives with all sorts of things going on - some with heavy loads at school, serious and mind-numbing jobs, heartbreaking illnesses, consuming children's activities, or a first downtime after 30 years on a job. What does he know of our lives and who is he to determine that we are beneath him because we watch and discuss this silly escapist show when he has turned it into his whole career??

Stepping down now. It just galls me. :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Sophie, JBF and BKay. You have each raised very valid points. I do not post to RS but rather just read. Sophie, I agree that crediting would be nice and as you pointed out you do credit him. You and the other mods have also made it a rule of the forum that proper credit must be attached or it will be deleted. Your game, your rules. He does not credit any sources, his game his rules. So I guess we have to live with that rule of his.

JBF, I couldn't agree with you more re; your user name. He should have deleted that, He has stated many times that he simply cuts and pastes the emails. I would rather know who it is that reads this forum and "wastes their time" (my words) on this forum and then not only posts one email posts a second one with the posts and user id.

Bkay, Your 1st paragraph is what I was talking about in my original post. I do understand the mocking as it does seem like a lot of energy and time goes into analyzing a reality TV show. But it is the posters time to "waste" if he/she sees fit, and no one is need be accountable for how they spend their free time to anyone, most especially when others enjoy the outcome of the research. But I don't view it any differently than I view people making cracks about me doing jigsaw puzzles. I lead a normal life, albeit retired. I am in and out and check the site often. As for RS, I say good for him if he manages to get paid for doing something that he enjoys doing.

I guess my point is that as long as you enjoy doing what you are doing and don't harm anyone it is all ok.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:36 pm

I am actually away and though I did watch the finale, I haven't had time to come here. I am sorry someone came and decided to sent that to RS. And even sorrier that he posted it. It is a shame he belittles people who watch the show, give it the ratings it has and keeps it on the air. Therefore assuring him a job. He is a sad man. Hugs to you all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Life after The Bachelor
http://theweek.com/articles/543106/life-after-bachelor

Sharleen Joynt sipped her cocktail, embracing the giddiness that comes with being on a first date. They met online and now here they were, next to the floor-to-ceiling windows at New York City's Viceroy Hotel. The date felt casual and was going well, until the rush of pedestrian traffic outside caught Joynt's attention: Several girls were waving and pointing at her. Joynt, an opera singer, knew these girls weren't rabid fans of classical music; rather, they were among the millions of people across the country who watched her date a Venezuelan former professional soccer player on season 18 of ABC's The Bachelor. But her date didn't know that.

"I had to break that news," Joynt said. "It was awkward."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Moved from the couple's fan forum thread

Chrisbecca wrote:Dont know which Chris Soules Forum to put this in, but thought you might find it interesting to watch. It is a video Chris made for his ex Sheena.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sej3dQuJCRs

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Samuel10inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Samuel10 inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Family10inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Samuel15inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Props for using one of my favourite David Gray songs, Chris!

Aw, that vid makes me sad for him. Seems like he really loved her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan