SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 72 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
Sometimes, life gives you a second chance because just maybe the first time you weren't ready.
2/8/15, 3:10 PM

awwww   Sounds like a plan to me.
Wish Andi and Josh could see that quote.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:22 pm

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 72 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.
2/16/15, 6:20 PM

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.
2/16/15, 6:20 PM
So true! Love these quotes! Keep 'em coming!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:53 pm

aviej wrote:Nuts2uiam, thank you for your post. I agree with most that you have said. However, they both need to realize that being stubborn is not an attractive quality and that it really doesn't matter with whom they are in a relationship, they need to compromise. So to me, to break up because of a lack of compromise or stubborness is not sufficient of an excuse because those two qualities wouldn't augur well for any relationship, period.
Exactly. If they don't find a way to deal with those qualities, it will become a problem in every relationship they find themselves in. They found so much love in each other that this relationship is worth trying to fix that stubbornness and lack of compromise for
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:55 pm

aviej wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

awwww   Sounds like a plan to me.
Wish Andi and Josh could see that quote.

Aww I love this quote so much too. They probably really weren't ready the first time. Hopefully this experience will mature them and I hope they give it a second chance so that they can fix all of the mistakes that they made the first time
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Honey Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:15 pm

The quotes posted here by you guys are so meaningful and it is also my wish that Andi and Josh could see it! Yes, please keep the quotes coming!

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 pm

If you want me, then fight for me. Cause I'm fighting like hell for you
2/16/15, 1:18 AM

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm

When love is real... it finds a way.
2/14/15, 1:25 PM

When two people are meant for each other, nothing can keep them apart.
2/12/15, 1:18 AM

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:33 am

Maybe someone can tweet these quotes to them .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 am

Yes that would be great but now were back to three. Two in Tampa and one in Atlanta. Love the quotes and what they stand for!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 am

IDK.  If it were me, that would be hurtful. Just me. 
This couple gave it all they had.(from their own words) They are not together now. 
The most people can do is support them each separately and hope for a better day for each. But I feel their decision is their decision and should be respected.
If they find themselves back with each other that is great. But that is their decision only and that is not where they are now. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:09 am

IMO if those tweets are flooded in their timeline, it will earn the tweeter a block. They are two adults, who have made a decision to end their relationship and as fans that decision should be respected. They get thousands of messages/tweets everyday. I don't think any of those messages/tweets will sway their decision. If you feel it will make a difference then I suggest perhaps you take some time to reflect on other important things in your life because the reality of the situation is, your opinion won't matter.

This is my honest opinion, not meant to be negative, or demeaning in any way, however, it is truly unhealthy to put so much energy in trying to get a couple to get back together who doesn't know any of you and would be the last people to get advice from.

Also, this is Andi's fan forum and is to be used strictly for Andi.

We do not want to be in a position to lock threads because the topic is way off course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win