SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:11 pm

alberta3 wrote:OMG this is heartbreaking indeed. I cried through the whole interview. I hope MM will intervene and let them know that sometimes compromise is not ways a bad thing  especially with that type of love. IMO both of them are inexperienced and they need a matured person to teach them life lessons.   If  it's meant to be they will find their way back into each other's arms. In the mean time Andi needs to occupy herself with work to take her mind of things. I'm so proud of her for staying classy.

I hope Josh tweet didn't mean that he is done?
To the bolded, Oh God no! I don't think MM should intervene in this one at all. There has been too much history with MM, JOsh and Andi, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:13 pm

aviej wrote:
alberta3 wrote:OMG this is heartbreaking indeed. I cried through the whole interview. I hope MM will intervene and let them know that sometimes compromise is not ways a bad thing  especially with that type of love. IMO both of them are inexperienced and they need a matured person to teach them life lessons.   If  it's meant to be they will find their way back into each other's arms. In the mean time Andi needs to occupy herself with work to take her mind of things. I'm so proud of her for staying classy.

To the bolded, Oh God no! I don't think MM should intervene in this one at all. There has been too much history with MM, JOsh and Andi, IMO.

There has? Is there confirmation of this somewhere? Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:
aviej wrote:
I must admit that I was losing hope for these two. But after that interview, my hope has been rekindled. Great love IS worth fighting for. I'm sure Andi believes that and that she won't mind to give it another shot. It's Josh and his ego I'm worried about...

Completely agree with you Nannymargie, Eden and aviej. I couldn't have said it better. Their love really is worth fighting for

Also agreed! Eden, don't change your Avie yet! We can't give up on these two.

Agreed! I also haven't lost hope for them. I was at first very skeptical about the interview but am glad she did it. I think it showed a side of Andi that we haven't seen before and reaffirmed that these two had a once in a lifetime love that indeed is worth fighting for.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
aviej wrote:

There has? Is there confirmation of this somewhere? Thanks
I never indicated that there was confirmation which is why I said IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Ok thanks for clarifying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 pm

aviej wrote:

Haha I agree aviej. Josh and Andi need to figure this out on their own
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Since Josh doesn't know what is God's plan he can't know that just maybe the break up was a chance for them to look back and reflect on what went wrong.  Maybe God's plan is to bring them back together after they realize what they could have done different to make the relationship work.  

I hope you're right Nannymargie. It could be God's plan for this to happen for them to both mature and to realize the importance of compromise and what is need to make a relationship work. I think he still loves her and as long as he loves her, there is hope
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Just watched the interview, gosh, by the end of it, I was a sobbing mess. I guess one of the reasons it hurts them so much is that they were not only lovers, but also best friends.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Let me begin by stating that I am not an Andi fan at all which is only important because I think not being a fan makes me see things differently than some of the above posters that are fans.  I did see a broken heart last night, big time. Next to the broken heart sat Chris Harrison who did not hand this sobbing lady even a tissue, which makes it that much harder to swallow.  My heart ached for her and to have to sit with Chris and then answer questions about the breakup only to be followed by how romantic they were when they got engaged was just cruel in my mind.  The long pauses he gave Andi to speak must have been painfully uncomfortable for her to experience as it was for me to watch.  

My take on this, was that she knows that Josh is a gentleman and she framed it in the best possible light that she could.  She did not throw him under the bus and bore her share of the blame, but sometimes if there is little room for compromise, no one wins and both lose. To add the ingredient of stubbornness in the equation and you have a recipe for disaster.  A leopard does not change their spots and if they marry thinking they will sooner or later one will end up leaving.  I do think they realized that they do love each other but simply can't be married to each other.

Edited to add: my opinion is based upon what we were told last night by Andi so my last statement is a one sided observation.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Nuts2uiam, thank you for your post. I agree with most that you have said. However, they both need to realize that being stubborn is not an attractive quality and that it really doesn't matter with whom they are in a relationship, they need to compromise. So to me, to break up because of a lack of compromise or stubborness is not sufficient of an excuse because those two qualities wouldn't augur well for any relationship, period.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:37 pm

WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 71 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
Sometimes, life gives you a second chance because just maybe the first time you weren't ready.
2/8/15, 3:10 PM

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 71 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
Sometimes, life gives you a second chance because just maybe the first time you weren't ready.
2/8/15, 3:10 PM

awwww Sounds like a plan to me.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win