SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 am

lexforlife wrote:I think Andi is more embarrassed than anything else and IMO, the reason why she has gone AWOL on sm. I truly wish her the best moving forward and hope she finds the one that will love her-flaws and all.

I agree with this, but I also think Andi has to learn to love and accept herself. I think she tried to change what she wanted for this relationship and IMO that can only last so long. If she wants to be a trophy wife, attempt to be a fashion designer, live in ATL or not, I hope she finds her inner joy.

I don't like her, but she like everyone deserves her happy and I think it was probably very hard to try to make herself want something she really didn't want.

BTW, fan threads are supposed to be positive posts for everyone, so no negativity about anyone else in the thread either. GD threads are for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:32 am

aviej wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think Andi is more embarrassed than anything else and IMO, the reason why she has gone AWOL on sm. I truly wish her the best moving forward and hope she finds the one that will love her-flaws and all.

Not because they broke up means that Josh didn't love her in spite of her flaws.

Yes, I feel pretty confident that Josh did love her, flaws and all. I don't think their split was because of a lack of love.  

I really hope she is doing ok as well. I want to believe she is in hiding more over her hurt for losing Josh and their future together rather than humiliation or fear of media backlash. But it could be a combination of both.  I do think the longer it takes for her to come out of hiding the harder it will be. But I have a feeling she will atleast post her Friday Five on her blog tomorrow if nothing before.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:43 am

I won't be surprised if she's not in the country. But then again, someone should have spotted her in the airport. Either she is locked away somewhere or she's out and about and has resurrected the blonde wig. But I think she's still grieving.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:54 am

I think she's either hiding out at her parents, their lake house or possibly her sister?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Was their break up really amicable? I can't help but think that even though they weren't as peppy as they're used to being in the past month, that they're is still a lot of love between these two. You don't turn off something like overnight, or even in a month or two. Just a couple of months ago they celebrated their 6 month anniversary. I wish them both the best, I really do, it just smells like a really bad fight that they are not able to get past and I wouldn't be surprised if they found their way back to each other.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Was their break up really amicable? I can't help but think that even though they weren't as peppy as they're used to being in the past month, that they're is still a lot of love between these two. You don't turn off something like overnight, or even in a month or two. Just a couple of months ago they celebrated their 6 month anniversary. I wish them both the best, I really do, it just smells like a really bad fight that they are not able to get past and I wouldn't be surprised if they found their way back to each other.
I don't think they're ever officially getting back together but I wouldn't be surprised if they're spotted "hanging out" together once Josh returns to atl. The chemistry was insane and if she moves back to Buckhead, 3 minutes away, again...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm

I don't see Andi and Josh casually hanging out together unless they are friends with benefits. Their chemistry was off the charts and they won't be able to keep their hands off each other. So I say, they would either cut each other off completely or get back together. If they happen to spot each other they may exchange a few words, but that is the extent of the hanging out.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 pm

aviej wrote:I don't see Andi and Josh casually hanging out together unless they are friends with benefits. Their chemistry was off the charts and they won't be able to keep their hands off each other. So I say, they would either cut each other off completely or get back together. If they happen to spot each other they may exchange a few words, but that is the extent of the hanging out.

Yes laugh out loud hence the quotes around "hanging out."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:32 pm

aviej wrote:I don't see Andi and Josh casually hanging out together unless they are friends with benefits. Their chemistry was off the charts and they won't be able to keep their hands off each other. So I say, they would either cut each other off completely or get back together. If they happen to spot each other they may exchange a few words, but that is the extent of the hanging out.

That would be a friendship on FIRE!!!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Was their break up really amicable? I can't help but think that even though they weren't as peppy as they're used to being in the past month, that they're is still a lot of love between these two. You don't turn off something like overnight, or even in a month or two. Just a couple of months ago they celebrated their 6 month anniversary. I wish them both the best, I really do, it just smells like a really bad fight that they are not able to get past and I wouldn't be surprised if they found their way back to each other.
I don't think they're ever officially getting back together but I wouldn't be surprised if they're spotted "hanging out" together once Josh returns to atl. The chemistry was insane and if she moves back to Buckhead, 3 minutes away, again...

Their chemistry WAS insane. Do you remember when she finally told Josh she loved him during the FRC and Josh was scared and sweating out of his suit (nice visual) up to that point?! It was so sweet and so natural, and their lives just blended so easily afterwards. Maybe too easily. Someone's going to have to move far, far away if they indeed are officially done. Its gotta be all or nothing with these two.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:45 pm

This just may be the wake up call Andi needed to make her focus on what is more important to her.  Time apart will give them both a chance to figure out if their love is stronger than their problems.
For the past 8 months these 2 were always inseparable and now there is that void for both of them.  

Is their problems so big that their love cannot over come them?  This time apart will give them the chance to figure this out.  Aside from Josh's Advocare obligations he is also laying low.  I can only imagine how both of them are hurting right now.

Even though there were problems the breakup might have been a hasty decision at the time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:48 pm

I think maybe their lives blended too easily. I've come to realize that most of the relationships that last from the show involves major sacrifices from one of the couple,most times from the woman-when you move your life completely to be with someone, (moving completely for me here means distance, leaving your friends behind for the person etc- that level of movement.) then it makes it harder to give up quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win