SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 am

Maggenzm wrote:I say it again, Andi is very misunderstood. What a class act! I am proud of her.
When CH asked her if she was still in love, she broke down and didn't say no. So, I don't think it's over yet, and after emotions are gone, they can talk again. How can you not fight for a love like that.
I LOVED every single word of that post. Thank you. PINKHEART
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Sweet Honey Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:48 am

edenpol wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I say it again, Andi is very misunderstood. What a class act! I am proud of her.
When CH asked her if she was still in love, she broke down and didn't say no. So, I don't think it's over yet, and after emotions are gone, they can talk again. How can you not fight for a love like that.

I agree with what have been said and will always support Andi. I did not see the interview but from what I've read from this forum I am still hopeful that both of them will be able to work things out in the future! Praying

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 am

Is the interview up on ABC or youtube? MY dvr didnt record? sad
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:36 am

melanie1 wrote:Is the interview up on ABC or youtube? MY dvr didnt record? sad
It should be up online. I haven't watched it yet because I'm not from the USA, but as soon as they will put links online to it, I will send one to you Smiley
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Honey Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 am

edenpol wrote:
It should be up online. I haven't watched it yet because I'm not from the USA, but as soon as they will put links online to it, I will send one to you Smiley

edenpol, could you also send the link to me once it's available. Thanks! Smiley

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:33 am

Sweet Honey wrote:
edenpol wrote:

edenpol, could you also send the link to me  once it's available. Thanks! Smiley
No problem! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:37 am

Sweet Honey and melanie1 I sent PM's to you both!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:59 am

Good things I had my tissues prepared. Couldn't stop crying during her interview. So strong. Wish someone gave her tissues though, poor thing.
Now I'll go and countinue to cry about my favorite couple no more a couple.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 am

EDENPOL could you PM me the link please? Thanks

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 am

edenpol wrote:Good things I had my tissues prepared. Couldn't stop crying during her interview. So strong. Wish someone gave her tissues though, poor thing.
Now I'll go and countinue to cry about my favorite couple no more a couple.

Eden I cried too but don't give up hope yet
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:22 am

Sweet Honey wrote:
edenpol wrote:

I agree with what have been said and will always support Andi. I did not see the interview but from what I've read from this forum I am still hopeful that both of them will be able to work things out in the future! Praying

Maggenzm I completely agree with you. I couldn't have said it better. I also hope that when the anger and animosity fades, they can talk about things. They danced to a song with the words "love is worth fighting for" for a reason. I hope they realize it
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:34 am

alberta3 wrote:EDENPOL could you PM me the link please? Thanks
I sent you! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win