SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Andi Dorfman
On Sunday's @christyyhansen bosses us around... New do time! @kathurd @sharleenjoynt
WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 34 10932471_418161631679720_1346885903_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Is that Kelly's house?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:27 pm

edenpol wrote:I think she was asked or will be asked, I don't think she'll do it, and I hope she won't. Although I would love to see her on TV again, not on this show.

I found that show to be really tacky. I had only watched to see if Andi and Josh would be on and I just didn't care for the show at all. I think Andi and Nikki are both to classy to even consider being on that show.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
edenpol wrote:I think she was asked or will be asked, I don't think she'll do it, and I hope she won't. Although I would love to see her on TV again, not on this show.

I found that show to be really tacky.  I had only watched to see if Andi and Josh would be on and I just didn't care for the show at all.  I think Andi and Nikki are both to classy to even consider being on that show.

I agree! I'm pretty sure Andi didn't even watch the show. Maybe only when Christy was on or something. Shw tweeted something that made me think so.
sara11- I'm pretty sure Smiley
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:04 pm

MOAA is if she is not employed with regular work by then, I could see her doing it. She would get paid for her time on BIP?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 pm

I could definitely see Andi doing BIP.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 pm

I don't think she would ever do it but.... they will ask and ask and ask. TPTB would LOVE to have both Andi AND Josh on. Just watch. I bet Josh has already been asked and andi is next. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:49 pm

I don't think she'll do it. It's a gigantic step back from being the lead and what is she gonna say, "I was the lead last season, I thought I found love but I'm single again, so please respect my privacy as I appear on tv once again?" Please no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 pm

aviej wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1h1 hour ago

Always waiting on this one... @Nikki_Ferrell

WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 34 B8FGROwIMAEJ7a5

Too funny. On CT that was a huge issue for JPG. Guess it really is true.

Laura Walsh wrote:The picture that Andi put on IG said something about sometimes you just have to laugh it away.  I hope people don't misinterpret that.  They were all on Juan Pablo's season and I'm sure each girl had lots to laugh about as far as Juan Pablo is concerned.

I'm sure that Andi was not referring to laughing about her break up with Josh.

We have one more night of this engagement party.  I think tonight is the actual party.

Andi is allowed to have fun with her friends and enjoy life. They broke up and I for one am happy that she isn't sitting in a dark place and mourning. Kelly is getting married and it is very mature of Andi to put whatever she is feeling aside to celebrate her friend.

luvlady345 wrote:Truly, I don't believe that everything or anything Andi is posting now is about Josh, it's probably just a caption on a pic..  

luvlady345 wrote:Yeah, looks like she has gotten her sparkle back......

She looks beautiful and happy. I also think that very little Andi is posting right now is about Josh. Andi is not one to keep giving Josh any press in her life and to me that is very healthy in a breakup. I know some want them back together, but for me I am happy for Andi to look happy and I doubt that in the end her time with Josh was making her happy.

timfan wrote:I wonder if andi was asked to do bip would she do it she might maybe her and Nikki would both do it.

Alanna wrote:I don't think she'll do it. It's a gigantic step back from being the lead and what is she gonna say, "I was the lead last season, I thought I found love but I'm single again, so please respect my privacy as I appear on tv once again?" Please no.

Nikki better not do it with all her complaining. I doubt Andi would want to be in the situation to compete for love like that and she would not want to take a chance of seeing Josh with others. I really hope for Andi that she has completely moved on my next summer/spring.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:40 pm

I love this and I hope she's healing for real.

andi_dorfman
3 minutes ago
Solace.
WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 34 10895396_893180710733779_1165849977_n

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Alanna wrote:I love this and I hope she's healing for real.

andi_dorfman
3 minutes ago
Solace.
WeAllGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 34 10895396_893180710733779_1165849977_n

You beat me to it Alanna. This kind of breaks my heart. sad I hope she is finding her peace. She is still searching and thats okay. Happy she is taking the time to grieve and heal.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:03 pm

The weekend has ended with all her friends and I am sure she is feeling lonely again without Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win