SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:44 pm

🚋

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tampa - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm

laurentx wrote:The more I think about it, the more I believe a huge source of conflict between them is that Andi viewed herself and Josh as a celebrity couple and while happy to make appearances for charity etc., did not want to be very accessible to fans or the general public.
On the other hand, Josh was always friendly, down to earth with fans, and generally just grateful for all the perks and opportunities that had come their way. He said he wanted use it to help other people, I truly believe this and that's what he is doing with Advocare. It's a business opportunity yes but a way to help others achieve their health and fitness goals. I have a friend in Atlanta who started on his team and he personally called her with his leader to help answer her questions. Spent almost 30 mins on phone with her. She says on their Facebook group he is so supportive and a big cheerleader.
We've seen more than a few SM comments that she is not as friendly, and I sense that those outings when she was not with him and he was so friendly with everyone drove her nuts.
I think this became a huge problem for them, just a feeling I have..

I agree that is one of the problems.  There were too many pictures with fans that Andi smile was fake.  I don't think she liked being bothered with all the fans pics.  We saw that when they went to Athens for Stephanie's birthday.  She told a fan no more pictures and looked upset and Josh was willing to do one more picture with the fan. I know it has to get old but without the fans no one would know who are.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 pm

nannymargie wrote:
laurentx wrote:The more I think about it, the more I believe a huge source of conflict between them is that Andi viewed herself and Josh as a celebrity couple and while happy to make appearances for charity etc., did not want to be very accessible to fans or the general public.
On the other hand, Josh was always friendly, down to earth with fans, and generally just grateful for all the perks and opportunities that had come their way. He said he wanted use it to help other people, I truly believe this and that's what he is doing with Advocare. It's a business opportunity yes but a way to help others achieve their health and fitness goals. I have a friend in Atlanta who started on his team and he personally called her with his leader to help answer her questions. Spent almost 30 mins on phone with her. She says on their Facebook group he is so supportive and a big cheerleader.
We've seen more than a few SM comments that she is not as friendly, and I sense that those outings when she was not with him and he was so friendly with everyone drove her nuts.

I agree that is one of the problems.  There were too many pictures with fans that Andi smile was fake.  I don't think she liked being bothered with all the fans pics.  We saw that when they went to Athens for Stephanie's birthday.  She told a fan no more pictures and looked upset and Josh was willing to do one more picture with the fan.  I know it has to get old but without the fans no one would know who  are.
ITA - yes
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm

This could be true. I can attest to the fact that Josh seems to genuinely enjoy helping people. I joined his Advocare challenge in November and was part of conference calls with him as well as the private FB page. I have never wanted to share that info with the forum before, because I thought I should keep it private. But he really believes in these products and truly seems to care about the people on his team. That's why I think he showed up to the events last night and today because he didn't want to let his team down.

My impression of Josh is that he really loves people. He loves talking to people and hearing their stories. Any fame he received on the Bachelorette he wanted to put to good use. I don't see him caring about the celebrity part of it at all. I have been so impressed with Josh after talking with him on the phone and listening to him on calls. He's the real deal. That's what makes this breakup heartbreaking for me. I have grown to really care about him as a person and I want him to be happy because I think he really deserves it.

Btw, Andi was on one of these calls with Josh back in early November. It was late evening and they were driving to a charity golf tournament. She seemed genuine and I really liked her after that call. I feel she seemed initially very supportive of him with the AdvoCare stuff, even to the point of having her mom do a challenge.

One last thing about the Bachelor premiere. Josh hosted a conference call for Advocare the Sunday night before. He said they had just arrived in LA and he mentioned getting ready to go meet everyone for dinner. A caller asked what time the premiere started and you could hear Andi in the background chime in to tell Josh the answer. So they were together at that point, and I believe it was likely in their hotel room. Josh seemed in good spirits with his tone of voice. I think they were getting along ok at that point. If they had already planned their breakup, things seemed pretty cordial with them. I can't speak for what happened later that night or at the premiere. That's when I thinks something may have happened that was the last straw in their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
This could be true. I can attest to the fact that Josh seems to genuinely enjoy helping people. I joined his Advocare challenge in November and was part of conference calls with him as well as the private FB page. I have never wanted to share that info with the forum before, because I thought I should keep it private.  But he really believes in these products and truly seems to  care about the people on his team.  That's why I think he showed up to the events last night and today because he didn't want to let his team down.

My impression of Josh is that he really loves people. He loves talking to people and hearing their stories. Any fame he received on the Bachelorette he wanted to put to good use. I don't see him caring about the celebrity part of it at all. I have been so impressed with Josh after talking with him on the phone and listening to him on calls. He's the real deal. That's what makes this breakup heartbreaking for me. I have grown to really care about him as a person and I want him to be happy because I think he really deserves it.

Btw, Andi was on one of these calls with Josh back in early November. It was late evening and they were driving to a charity golf tournament. She seemed genuine and I really liked her after that call. I feel she seemed initially very supportive of him with the AdvoCare stuff, even to the point of having her mom do a challenge.

One last thing about the Bachelor premiere. Josh hosted a conference call for Advocare the Sunday night before. He said they had just arrived in LA and he mentioned getting ready to go meet everyone for dinner. A caller asked what time the premiere started and you could hear Andi in the background chime in to tell Josh the answer. So they were together at that point, and I believe it was likely in their hotel room. Josh seemed in good spirits with his tone of voice. I think they were getting along ok at that point. If they had already planned their breakup, things seemed pretty cordial with them. I can't speak for what happened later that night or at the premiere. That's when I thinks something may have happened that was the last straw in their relationship.
The bold parts made my heart smile.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Laudergirl wrote:

This could be true. I can attest to the fact that Josh seems to genuinely enjoy helping people. I joined his Advocare challenge in November and was part of conference calls with him as well as the private FB page. I have never wanted to share that info with the forum before, because I thought I should keep it private.  But he really believes in these products and truly seems to  care about the people on his team.  That's why I think he showed up to the events last night and today because he didn't want to let his team down.

Thanks for sharing that and I always felt Josh was the real did. He is the same person he was on the show as he is off the show. The whole Murray family believes in doing thing for charity and Josh has done plenty before he was ever on the show.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm

One thing I just thought about is that Andi always brings up the blonde thing like Josh always prefers blondes. Even the interviewer said you use to like blondes and Josh says exactly. I can see Josh getting pissed as many times as she brings it up. Why can't she
see that Josh loved her and was engaged to her and she is not a blonde. I think she is wrong always bringing that up in interviews. I think that really pissed Josh off. I noticed a big difference in the AC interview and the one with CH after. I think that is why Andi kept rubbing his back because she knew she had screwed up. IMO

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:One thing I just thought about is that Andi always brings up the blonde thing like Josh always prefers blondes.  Even the interviewer said you use to like blondes and Josh says exactly.  I can see Josh getting pissed as many times as she brings it up.  Why can't she
see  that Josh loved her and was engaged to her and she is not a blonde.  I think she is wrong always bringing that up in interviews.  I think that really pissed Josh off.  I noticed a big difference in the AC interview and the one with CH after.  I think that is why Andi kept rubbing his back because she knew she had screwed  up.  IMO

Throughtout it all, Josh was the one that "took it in the chin". He has always shown composure in front of the camera's with her. There were so many digs she gave him, it irked me that he took it. Truthfully, I give him credit for sticking around this long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:One thing I just thought about is that Andi always brings up the blonde thing like Josh always prefers blondes.  Even the interviewer said you use to like blondes and Josh says exactly.  I can see Josh getting pissed as many times as she brings it up.  Why can't she
see  that Josh loved her and was engaged to her and she is not a blonde.  I think she is wrong always bringing that up in interviews.  I think that really pissed Josh off.  I noticed a big difference in the AC interview and the one with CH after.  I think that is why Andi kept rubbing his back because she knew she had screwed  up.  IMO

Throughtout it all, Josh was the one that "took it in the chin". He has always shown composure in front of the camera's with her. There were so many digs she gave him, it irked me that he took it. Truthfully, I give him credit for sticking around this long.

I so wish I still had the tape of the interviews to compare -- that was a fairly short time frame for something to go DRASTICALLY wrong!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:05 pm

There is a link someone posted, that I was able to watch. I will look for it.

IMO when they were talking to CH, the tension was thick. Andi was laying on the fakeness, because he knew she knew CH knew compared to the other interview where they didn't know what was going to go down.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:07 pm

bamagal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I so wish I still had the tape of the interviews to compare -- that was a fairly short time frame for something to go DRASTICALLY wrong!

I think things were rocky and that was just the last straw.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 pm

mamahamme wrote:Of the producers were whispering  things about josh shame on them. That defeats the whole theme of the show. I might have to change my perspective about this show. But I'm in for 2people finding love and their in to make money.  What was I thinking

Producers are always whispering to the cast to manipulate them. That is why we have people interrupting conversations. That is why we have people confronting one another. That is why we have people gang up of other people. Producers manipulate everyone. They tell the F2 they are a sure thing so that when filmed and dumped the reaction will be more dramatic. They tell the F1 that the lead seems to like the other one better so they will be more surprised when they are chosen. They keep the lead a blubbering mess by making them doubt themselves and the person they are interested in. They are the reason we have all the tears. They have a show to produce and drama and controversy sells and gets viewers talking. That is just the standard modus operandi of this show. Sucks for them, but, it keeps us watching. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam