SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Spencer81 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:17 am

Just saw an old video of Nicki, Andi and Josh. Nicki was in a blue dress and looked like some party celebration. Maybe Josh should get with Nicki! She is gorgeous and BLONDE!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:30 am

Spencer81 wrote:Just saw an old video of Nicki, Andi and Josh.  Nicki was in a blue dress and looked like some party celebration.  Maybe Josh should get with Nicki!  She is gorgeous and BLONDE!!  

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Not exchanging one Debbie downer for another. He needs to find someone away from reality TV...I hear church is good for that sort of thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:07 am

Sprite wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Just saw an old video of Nicki, Andi and Josh.  Nicki was in a blue dress and looked like some party celebration.  Maybe Josh should get with Nicki!  She is gorgeous and BLONDE!!  

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Not exchanging one Debbie downer for another. He needs to find someone away from reality TV...I hear church is good for that sort of thing.

But come on, imagine the cat fight between Nikki and Andi, they could sell MMA tickets for that disaster!

Thankfully, I think both Josh and Nikki have too much class to even consider that. Even though Nikki lives in KC, he could be closer to Aaron...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:12 am

I didn't watch Andi's season but from what I've seen I kinda love Josh laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:07 am

Chads pic of him and Josh last night
http://instagram.com/p/xqMu3oSGSS/

Josh is a stand up guy for going to the event still

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:24 am

According to a twee from someone who was at the mixer last night it appears Josh is going to another advocare event today

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:51 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Although I wish both Josh and also Andi the best going forward it was Josh that captured my heart.  And through Josh that I was able to learn to love Andi.

I am so happy to be able to follow Josh.  To me it remains to be seen if Josh would even consider being the bachelor.  This is my first time following someone from the franchise and I do know that very few are really there for the right reasons.  It is very hard to leave the bubble and conquer the real world with so many people constantly talking about you, good or bad.  I also feel that his family would try to discourage it because I'm sure they were happy that Josh had found someone but it has not been a great experience for them for sure.

I do hope that what Josh got from this experience is a loss of some of his shyness and that he will approach someone that he feels attracted to when the time comes for that.  You can be picky but also open to someone that you are attracted to.  He said that he doesn't really date because if he's not feeling it he just moves on and some times it takes more than one or two dates to feel it.  

I do think he found an instant attraction with Andi and her with him but that is not usually the case.
ITA -- had forgotten that you were a "Josh" fan long before you became a "JODI" fan!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 am

Diana wrote:I didn't watch Andi's season but from what I've seen I kinda love Josh laugh out loud

Join the crowd! There are a LOT of us who fell in love with him from the moment he stepped out of the limo! Guess my avatar "speaks for itself"!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:09 am

Spencer81 wrote:
aviej wrote:It's surprising to me that Josh's friends are one by one making indirect but loud statements - Brian, Marcus, Jay King, Kali and Chad Gloer, but I can't help but note the silence of Andi's "mean girls".

You read my mind..  I remember many mean things that Andi and her friends said about other ppl. And I oftened wondered how Josh felt about them.  He doesn't seem the type to degrade ppl in fun.  I found it very immature.  I never really warmed up to Andi at all. She seemed like she felt she was better than everyone.  I think she leaned on Josh after the show due to all the backlash she got after the whole Nick fiasco.  Now that is all under the rug, and she is feeling smug about herself again, she doesn't need him.   IMO- I just find her cold.  Not sincere at all.

I think of all the "mean girls" that Sharleen would be the most mature and logical and would offer some good counsel to Andi. I really hope that her parents talk to her seriously about the errors she has made alongn the way and that they steer her back on course. Wouldn't be surprised if Hy is more heartbroken than Andi.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Aviej- that's funny! Hy being more heartbroken! Made me giggle! I was kinda kdding about Nikki.. But she seems so loyal and sweet. In her interviews, she said she wanted to stand by her man. She was too good for Juan P. I want a woman like that for Josh!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm

I smiled for the first time in days this morning when I woke up to see that Josh went to the mixer last night and was in the company of so many friends and supporters. Seeing him smile again post breakup warmed my heart. I'm sure he is having a great day today at Advonation. I just hope after this weekend that he doesn't start to feel lonely again.   I'm sure he will for a time, but he has been through so much in his life with his parents illnesses and his time in the minor leagues that I know he is mentally strong and can handle it. I just don't want him to be sad and lonely. It will be interesting to see with Steph graduating this spring if Josh decides to still stay in Atlanta since there will no longer be family there.

Btw, can someone remind me how to change your Avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:51 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I smiled for the first time in days this morning when I woke up to see that Josh went to the mixer last night and was in the company of so many friends and supporters. Seeing him smile again post breakup warmed my heart. I'm sure he is having a great day today at Advonation. I just hope after this weekend that he doesn't start to feel lonely again.   I'm sure he will for a time, but he has been through so much in his life with his parents illnesses and his time in the minor leagues that I know he is mentally strong and can handle it. I just don't want him to be sad and lonely. It will be interesting to see with Steph graduating this spring if Josh decides to still stay in Atlanta since there will no longer be family there.

Btw, can someone remind me how to change your Avatar?
Steph's bf lives in atl so she may end up there as well when she graduates. I just hope he doesn't move to KC and finds his own life instead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam