SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:58 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:His cryptic tweets are driving me nuts. LOL.

Me too hissyfit
I think something's up and that this cryptic run is going to crescendo in the near future. 

That being said, I have no clue what's behind curtain # 1.  

He's a sneaky cheeky one.  
Like in the last 24 hrs. he and a male friend of Kaitlyn, who owns a salon in Van. , started following each other.  no idea  
Then there are the titillating SM exchanges between Nick and Julie... some obvious/some assumed.

...and who knows.  There may already be a spectacular woman sneaking in and out of his bed  apartment that we have no clue about.  
Being a Nick fan is so exhausting giggling

I love your last sentence NR yes it is exhausting but he is worth it :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:56 pm

I like that Tricky Nicky keeps us on our toes. Makes him more fun than the average person to come off this show. But then again it was fun to watch Brooks go around for two years before he finally found a girlfriend. I like smart people that make me think.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Nick fans have learned to be patient that's for sure! How often does he post adorable selfies? Once a week if we are lucky!
I don't want him to be on TV. He said he's not interested in extending his 15 minutes of fame for another 5 minutes. So far he stays true to that statement and I respect him for that. He doesn't need to go on another Bach show to find love.
STUCK, love your signature! The only F1 I've ever supported was Melissa (mainly because of the spoilers) and look how that turned out? I will happily join you in f2 land. giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:04 pm

whit90 wrote:
notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:His cryptic tweets are driving me nuts. LOL.

Me too hissyfit
I think something's up and that this cryptic run is going to crescendo in the near future. 

That being said, I have no clue what's behind curtain # 1.  

He's a sneaky cheeky one.  
Like in the last 24 hrs. he and a male friend of Kaitlyn, who owns a salon in Van. , started following each other.  no idea  
Then there are the titillating SM exchanges between Nick and Julie... some obvious/some assumed.

...and who knows.  There may already be a spectacular woman sneaking in and out of his bed  apartment that we have no clue about.  
Being a Nick fan is so exhausting giggling

I love your last sentence NR yes it is exhausting but he is worth it :cutesmile!:

LOLz....as a puzzle loving person, i found its exciting and totally fun being his fan, during the season, and more so now post-show, as we know no TPTB behind all of his cryptic SMs giggling

i really think the :/ had to do with the Ette season....or not.....*and the fun continues... tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 3806527698 *

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:06 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick fans have learned to be patient that's for sure! How often does he post adorable selfies? Once a week if we are lucky!
I don't want him to be on TV. He said he's not interested in extending his 15 minutes of fame for another 5 minutes. So far he stays true to that statement and I respect him for that. He doesn't need to go on another Bach show to find love.
STUCK, love your signature! The only F1 I've ever supported was Melissa (mainly because of the spoilers) and look how that turned out? I will happily join you in  f2 land. giggling

I too always doomed in the spoiled F2 land. #whatswrongwithme?. giggling it explains why i and Stuck tend to 'cross path' so often on this board... tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 3806527698 .

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick fans have learned to be patient that's for sure! How often does he post adorable selfies? Once a week if we are lucky!
STUCK, love your signature! The only F1 I've ever supported was Melissa (mainly because of the spoilers) and look how that turned out? I will happily join you in  f2 land. giggling

I too always doomed in the spoiled F2 land. #whatswrongwithme?. giggling it explains why i and Stuck tend to 'cross path' so often on this board... tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 3806527698 .

I am happy in F2 land, it brings me cool people like Nick and Becca. Both of whom I liked way more than the lead their seasons. So for me it works. I think Lindzi is the last F2 I didn't like much, but then again, Ben's season was a trainwreck from M&G to AFTR.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I am happy in F2 land, it brings me cool people like Nick and Becca.  Both of whom I liked way more than the lead their seasons.  So for me it works.  I think Lindzi is the last F2 I didn't like much, but then again, Ben's season was a trainwreck from M&G to AFTR.

I think I have always been proned to F2/F3. Not on purpose, just how it turns out. Brooks would have been the first time I was a fan of F1 had the spoiler been correct but oh well. Maybe I am not meant to ever cheer for a final couple.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:06 am

For the bachelorette I always go for the F2/F3 guy, my two absolute favs are Reid and Nick (and of course Chris L, who doesn't love him).

Nicks cryptic tweets are killlling me! Notarose - I found that very interesting that Nick and one of Kaitlyn's friends started following eachother today. I checked and her friend doesn't really follow many bachelor alums he follows Becca, Michelle Money, RS, Mike Fleiss, CH, and...Nick... just a little odd, and the timing of it as well.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 am

Amy Marrotte ‏@Amyyyy29 3h3 hours ago
Lol that I met Nick from Andi's seasonal of The Bachelorette last night.
tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 CALlHBaWYAAJP6t
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:19 pm

What is this???

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 50m 50 minutes ago
L.I.T

And does it have any thing to do with this??

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe · Mar 9
L.I.P
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:24 pm

SueSt wrote:What is this???

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  50m 50 minutes ago
L.I.T

And does it have any thing to do with this??

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  Mar 9
L.I.P

I don't know, Rachel Gibbs responded to his tweet

Rachel Gibbs, MFTI ‏@rachelrxtherapy 47m47 minutes ago

@viallnicholas28 F.R.S

I'm clueless no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Amy Marrotte ‏@Amyyyy29 3h3 hours ago
Lol that I met Nick from Andi's seasonal of The Bachelorette last night.
tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 78 CALlHBaWYAAJP6t

Thanks Blu.
Our boy looking VERY good! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana