SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I would have picked Nick if he was on my season. Such a crush on him. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Diana wrote:I would have picked Nick if he was on my season. Such a crush on him. giggling

which one was your season and who was your F1? I missed that season. laugh out loud
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:16 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:I would have picked Nick if he was on my season. Such a crush on him. giggling

which one was your season and who was your F1?  I missed that season. laugh out loud
Hypothetically. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't know, I still can't shake this feeling he'll be on Kaitlyn's season if she's picked. He tweeted this out:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 3h3 hours ago
Pins and needles

He tweeted that not too long after he followed MF and MF tweeted about the tough B'ette decision. Or maybe he is dating Miss Iowa and all my speculation the past few days is just craziness. laugh out loud

The guys are already filming, he would have to have been there already and clearly with his shaving escapades and wishing good luck to the men on twitter last night I think he is chilling in Chicago. I think he just really wants Kaitlyn to be Bachelorette as he thinks she'd be hilarious and fun to watch. If it were a wanting to date, I would think he'd want her to lose so he could have her to himself. Plus I am leaning more towards him and JB being in a relationship. Not against Kicklyn though if they were to date outside of the Bachelor sphere
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:39 pm

I would have picked him too. It would have been no contest for me.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Happy to see there is still such Nick love.
I must say…..I wouldn't be surprised to see him on BIP.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:32 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing him in BIP. I am just being selfish because I miss seeing his face but also maybe he might be like Marcus and find love.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:Happy to see there is still such Nick love.

NO NO NO to BIP he needs to stay far away from anything to do with the Bach. He is way to classy to go on that show. He will find his soulmate when the time is right.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:35 pm

I would love to see him on tv but not on BIP.

Amazing Race is a good option. He could team up with JJ. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Elon, a Nick and JJ amazing race team is my dream. I would actually use Twitter to support that.

Sorry, but I think Nick is too smart for BiP unless he wants to party with Asley S. He seemed interested in that during WTA.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Me neither. He doesn't seem to be bitter towards the show or the producers, and I've seen him tweeting with and favoriting a lot of tweets from the girls in Chris's season. Given that he's still single in ~4 months, I could see him doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:01 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Me neither. He doesn't seem to be bitter towards the show or the producers, and I've seen him tweeting with and favoriting a lot of tweets from the girls in Chris's season. Given that he's still single in ~4 months, I could see him doing it.

Nick is still one of my favorites and his being on BIP would mean we would see him every week. That being said I hope he doesn't do it. TPTB chew people up and spit them out....just sayin'. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana