SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:50 am

Wow, Nick Sutter said it the best!!! Especially the bolded parts!! He hit the nail on the head!!

There was love there no doubt about it, but Andi saw more public potential with Josh than with Nick.
Josh was Prince Charming and could do no wrong and that's what America wanted. Andi knew that, if her main goal was to find a husband, lover, life partner, best friend, and soul mate I believe she would have made a different choices. But when the cameras are rolling and millions of fans are watching it became so much more then finding love for Andi. It's pretty unfortunate to be honest. I love them both and wish them nothing but happiness in the future.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 am

Now this was interesting to me ... a favorited tweet by JB... referencing "blindsided":

matthew adams @_MatthewAdams · 16h 16 hours ago
@JulieBerry438 you also got blindsided oh well that's in the past
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Was she blindsided on her Survivor stint when she got voted off or during a vote that almost got her voted off? It's too long ago for me to recall.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:30 pm

^ Yes. She was blindsided by Chris and didn't make it to the finale
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 pm

So there you go! Survivor is my all time favorite Reality Show. It may be one of my favorite shows period. If I had been about 20 yrs younger I would have loved to have been on Survivor or Big Brother.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Interesting comment by Nick...

Viall tells us that while he's not in an exclusive relationship with anyone, he's enjoying himself. "I'm dating and it's been fun. I enjoy being out there. But I haven't met that girl yet," he explains.

Do you think the bolded mean he hasn't met anyone he wants to have an exclusive relationship with?

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:15 pm

jen689 wrote:Interesting comment by Nick...

Viall tells us that while he's not in an exclusive relationship with anyone, he's enjoying himself. "I'm dating and it's been fun. I enjoy being out there. But I haven't met that girl yet," he explains.

Do you think the bolded mean he hasn't met anyone he wants to have an exclusive relationship with?

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

That's what it sounds like to me. Maybe he's not interested in a long distance relationship. Can't say I blame him if so.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Has anyone heard from Stuck lately? I don't think I've read any posts from her in a while.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:55 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Has anyone heard from Stuck lately?  I don't think I've read any posts from her in a while.  

She had posted she is busy with her studies, and hopes to made a case to graduate. She stated she wouldn't be around for a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Has anyone heard from Stuck lately?  I don't think I've read any posts from her in a while.  

She had posted she is busy with her studies, and hopes to made a case to graduate. She stated she wouldn't be around for a bit.

Oh, ok, thanks!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:02 pm

albean99 wrote:
jen689 wrote:Interesting comment by Nick...

That's what it sounds like to me. Maybe he's not interested in a long distance relationship. Can't say I blame him if so.

Maybe Nick is also a little bit leery of her connection to the Bachelor Family, since she was involved in the production of some of the past Bach/Bachette seasons.  And, she continues to live in California (which I would assume is by choice), whereas he seems to want nothing to do with that lifestyle.  Truthfully, I would prefer to see Nick find his future wife right where he lives, so I am actually glad to hear him say that he hasn't "met" that girl yet.

I do think that Nick knows without a shadow of doubt that he did dodge a bullet when Andi chose Josh over him. Things have come full circle for Nick, and the future is bright for him. Here's hoping that Nick will soon find his happily ever after.  

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I've been wondering about the same thing. Thanks GA.
Truthfully, everything happens for a reason. I am extra glad Nick didn't appear at the red carpet event. I don't want people, especially non fans,  to think he "stirred the pot" and had anything to do with their breakup. He's moved on, really.  I was surprised at the timing of the break up though. Too quick too soon. Anyway, it's a good thing my fave never became the F1. I would be so sad if my fave couple break up.
I feel his date with JB is just a casual, getting to know you kind of date. She only spent one day in Chicago, so I wouldn't be surprised if we've heard anything more.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana