SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 am

Aww, love is in the air for sure! Go Nick! awwww
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 am

mysthelma wrote:Guys lets not kid ourselves, Nick and JB are totes dating. Their twitter timeline recently is a dead giveaway. I have a feeling Nick may be in LA.

Julie tweets about super hot date
then Nick tweets about the anticipation killing him
then Nick's IG post about perfect recipe
Then Julie tweets about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to her
Then the exchange of hearts

I mean I am routing for them. They were photographed holding hands weeks back. She is a beauty, funny, witty and seems to have a wild side. You go Nick

Thank you!!! My husband will commit me if Nick goes on another season of Bachelorette even if it's for the beautiful Kaitlyn. If JB is his gf and still with show, he might be publicly backing Kaitlyn at his gf's request and K appreciates his support.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Guys lets not kid ourselves, Nick and JB are totes dating. Their twitter timeline recently is a dead giveaway. I have a feeling Nick may be in LA.

I mean I am routing for them. They were photographed holding hands weeks back. She is a beauty, funny, witty and seems to have a wild side. You go Nick

Thank you!!! My husband will commit me if Nick goes on another season of Bachelorette even if it's for the beautiful Kaitlyn. If JB is his gf and still with show, he might be publicly backing Kaitlyn at his gf's request and K appreciates his support.

rofl  there would need to be an entire wing in the ward for the "sister wives"!

I'm thinking (hoping) there will be a reveal on Nick's love life in the near future.  Agree, Julie appears to be the frontrunner hearthumbsup

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

JB is no longer with the Bach/ette shows. She is now a producer on dancing with the stars

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 1f49b  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 11018507_854308387941570_1720174628_n

Nice that this relationship has the mental (think), emotional (laugh) and physical (drives me wild) components that Nick is looking for....
Also love that he states makes me laugh (a shout out/reference to Maria? and her questions about whether Andi made Nick laugh)

To add to Mysthelma's list, Julie's been tweeting about travel recently ... about how she's fun to travel with and wants to get away with her lover...  Definitely reads like an invitation to me!!  giggling :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
being patient
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 3806527698 Is he saying that to us? cantstopl we are, we'll be... here when he's ready to spill.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 pm

I like that JB is open minded, knows what she wants and goes after it, definitely a perfect recipe. Sounds like she is lover just like Nick

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 1f49b  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 pm

mysthelma wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

JB is no longer with the Bach/ette shows. She is now a producer on dancing with the stars

Ah, thanks for the response. I just hope he's happy with whomever he is with and she appreciates what an awesome guy he is inside and out.

Crazy how protective we can get over our boy. Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
being patient

Not sure what this means.... but I think this tweet came first, and Nick favorited it...
Julie Berry @JulieBerry438 · 2h 2 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 #whippley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 3806527698 Is he saying that to us? cantstopl we are, we'll be... here when he's ready to spill.

giggling Funny, Happy. With all the tweets and IG activity, I'm definitely feeling excited for what's to come!! :Nod:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Ah, thanks for the response.  I just hope he's happy with whomever he is with and she appreciates what an awesome guy he is inside and out.

Crazy how protective we can get over our boy. Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 70 3806527698

Totally agree he is the whole package and more Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana