SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:50 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

And Nick replies: can't wait.

Just following the response... any chance they fixed him up with a date???

Sharleen's fiance's comment is a tad open-ended.  Possible they fixed him up or he brought someone.  Doesn't quite fit that he would be referring to his own girl.  I vote "maybe". Hugesmile

giggling NR, you finally have the PERFECT avi!!  yes

I know, right!!!! 
lolpanda   lolpanda

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:01 pm

http://okmagazine.com/photos/andi-dorfman-secret-date-nick-viall-the-bachelorette/photo/1001216929/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:17 pm

ElonM wrote:He's on the move again

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
What's going on in Little Rock ??
Little Rock, AR, United States

Argggghhhh! He was on my stomping grounds! Dang! Wonder where he was headed. My son was at the airport about the same time and I usually drop him off, but didn't today. Oh well, even though our airport is super small, security areas being what they are, I wouldn't have spotted him anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:20 am

Nick's instagram has a pic of Kaitlyn as the person he wants for the next 'ette.

If she was the 'ette, I wished Nick was on it! A fun, sassy brunette like her is what Nick needs.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:06 am

california90 wrote:Nick's instagram has a pic of Kaitlyn as the person he wants for the next 'ette.

If she was the 'ette, I wished Nick was on it! A fun, sassy brunette like her is what Nick needs.

...and his caption included "right amount of whit" (typo is his) and "plenty of hotness"  :uptonogood  Is he campaigning for her to be the  Bette  or being salty giggling 

Kaitlyn sent him an IG hug, at least 2 of her friends commented as did Bianca from Bach Canada (who, like you, suggested Nick sign up) and Sharleen.  
Lots of support for feisty K yes

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:10 am

Nota, love the avi! Also love Nick's support of K. But heck no, stay far away from MF. He jerked him around too much last year. Do not try to be Kacie B, that never works out well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:15 am

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:Nick's instagram has a pic of Kaitlyn as the person he wants for the next 'ette.

...and his caption included "right amount of whit" (typo is his) and "plenty of hotness"  :uptonogood  Is he campaigning for her to be the next  or ... giggling 

Kaitlyn sent him an IG hug, at least 2 of her friends commented as did Bianca from Bach Canada (who, like you, suggested Nick sign up) and Sharleen.  
Lots of support for feisty K yes

just wanted to pop out to say that i love your new avi, NR..! bestbud!

its a little weird to see my SharNick obsession has turned into something else... wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 3806527698 . It warms my heart that Sharleen, Nick and her fiance could form a healthy friendship. Sharleen is one remarkable lady... :yes:

as much as i love to see a K and Nick combo..i dont want him to be on this silly show ever again. I had enough with it when Kacie, my fav on Ben's season signed up on Sean's. Turned out they gave her a not-so-fascinating edit no no

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:19 am

Mura, jinx again! wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:23 am

hi  Mura & Stuckinsc! I don't think he would go on the Bette again.   Now if Kaitlyn was not the next lead...

Smiley  Thanks for the avi compliment.  Such a great pic that I had forsake my Kaitlyn one even though I adore her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:Mura, jinx again! wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 3806527698

hahaha! handwave one of our best days! bestbud! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 am

notarose wrote:hi  Mura & Stuckinsc! I don't think he would go on the Bette again.   Now if Kaitlyn was not the next lead...

Smiley  Thanks for the avi compliment.  Such a great pic that I had forsake my Kaitlyn one even though I adore her.

lets pray!!..but i think she will get the gig. B has hinted as well.

...if only Ashley S would be the next Ette.. Praying . wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:hi  Mura & Stuckinsc! I don't think he would go on the Bette again.   Now if Kaitlyn was not the next lead...

lets pray!!..but i think she will get the gig. B has hinted as well.

...if only Ashley S would be the next Ette.. Praying . wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 62 3806527698

Nick tweeted he would pay money to party with Ash S tonight. As my daddy used to say, be careful what you wish or pray for. :gotcha:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana