SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:Not that Chris is a bad guy or anything, but Nick would have been such a dynamic lead.

I thought the same thing reading his tweets last night. I stopped watching weeks ago. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Not that Chris is a bad guy or anything, but Nick would have been such a dynamic lead.

I thought the same thing reading his tweets last night. I stopped watching weeks ago. no no

giggling  ...and I couldn't feign any interest and never started.  
I never loved Chris.  I found him just a little too holier than thou (which, without an antagonist - someone for him to fight - is totally boring).  
Protective girl that I am, I also didn't like that he didn't like Nick ...and although they seem to have reconciled and Chris has made some statements about how watching the season made him rethink his view (i.e., I now see Nick and Andi had something special), I don't think I've ever read him say anything positive about Nick. no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm

It was fine to me if he didn't like Nick, I just didn't like how he bashed him in his conference call and then hung out with him the next day. I think any of the other F4 would've been a better option this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:It was fine to me if he didn't like Nick, I just didn't like how he bashed him in his conference call and then hung out with him the next day. I think any of the other F4 would've been a better option this season.  

Chris' turn around actually made sense to me. At his conference call he only had his perspective, of living with Nick and finding him to be over-confident/arrogant, but after the show started airing... he could see a different side to Nick.

I agree that any of the other F4 would have been better (I'd actually go to F8 - and personally, for purely entertainment value, I think JJ might have been the best).
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:16 pm

This is the first season I can remember in a long time, where followers of the show are skipping it. 
That says something. 
I haven't watched since week 2. I may start up again once they are down to F6.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 pm

SueSt wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm not watching Chris' season of the Bachelor that closely, so I've been reading RS' posts to see what's happening and last week in one of his posts he stated he knew that Nick and Julie were just friends and that they hooked up. Obviously he could be wrong, but according to him it seems to me they're friends with benefits.

Okay, that actually makes more sense to me than a "love" connection between the two of them.  Of course, only Nick and Julie know for sure, but it would not surprise me in the least, especially after viewing some of Julie's racy pictures - for all the world to see.

Ash, thanks for the info.. of course I take everything RS says with a grain of salt... I mean how does he know this?  Is Nick just going to CA for a booty call?  Are both Nick and JB on the same page about what the hook up means?  Are they friends with benefits that could eventually develop into more (makes sense given their location challenges)?  Either way, it's interesting.

Longhorn, I agree that posting nearly nudes on twitter or any other public SM is too much... for ME... and then I ask myself if it's just because I'm older... I mean Nick also posted a pic of his naked torso so maybe I'm just too prudish for this type of stuff.  no idea

I'm also not sure I ever heard Nick say that he was only interested in sex if it meant something.  He said that he and Andi were consenting adults and in his blog he said that as long as the two participants were honest in terms of what sex meant that he held no judgments.  In the circumstances of the show, with an engagement on the line, his encounter with Andi was making love, but I didn't get the feeling that he would only be with someone if love was involved...

Sue, I understand what you are saying about "just" sex versus making love, and I agree with you that if that is what is going one between Nick and Julie, then it does not necessarily mean that either of them is in love at this time.  You make a good point, and I doubt that Nick is totally abstaining these days, but he does not strike me as the kind of guy who would enter into any sexual relationship without his expectations clearly spelled out, especially if the sex might not lead to anything serious down the road.

I don't remember seeing a picture of Nick's naked torso, but Julie seems to enjoy the exposure (cough, cough) a little too much IMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:52 pm

^^ Longhorn...Definitely agree that Nick would discuss his and his partner's expectations particularly with them living so far apart.  And again for me, it wouldn't make sense for Nick and JB to be exclusive.  From what we know they only had one date and they need to get to know each other ....

I also agree with Julie being a 'tad' overexposed.... and again it's not anything I could do (I guess I'm just a more reserved...AND I certainly don't have her 'assets'), but that's obviously how some young women (and Nick seems to follow more than a few of them) get around these days. no idea

...and for your viewing pleasure

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 36 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:16 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 20m20 minutes ago
Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for my dinner date with @theyearofelan tomorrow.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:20 am

He will be in LA tomorrow if not already
Hope we will see more pictures
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28s28 seconds ago
I love Becca's approach..trying to put herself in Chris's shoes. Great quality #TheBachelor

Now there is someone I'd love Nick with - Becca!!

hahahaha..Welcome to Our New Matchmaking Club, Nutty! :Welcome

i was teasing NR to join my club too....BecNick operation which will officially commence on March 9th :cutesmile!: (who knows maybe Don Corn Pablo may can't resist her?... :uptonogood )

and guess who favorited the tweet? *drumroll*:.....Becca ma gurl herself giggling yes
giggling Your clubs are always great Mura!
If I were to pick a prospect for Nick from Chris' season it would be Kaitlyn.  I think she is the most quick witted (she held her own with Jimmy Kimmel), is athletic and energetic, has a serious contemplative side, is very calm & confident, seems kind,  and although she is extroverted she basically chose to be quiet through most of the "Jordon" discussion and made it clear to Chris she didn't want their time spent talking about it meaning she dislikes drama.  She is comfortable with her body (tushy shot) but she sets her own limits (no straddling in the hot tub like many have done before her). She is very attractive - beautiful eyes - yet isn't flashy.  I like that she is a bit edgy while remaining grounded.  Nick's sister who is a hair stylist has a similiar style.
I think they could make an exciting couple... if they ever met ... and felt some mutual electricity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 20m20 minutes ago
Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for my dinner date with @theyearofelan tomorrow.

More... giggling

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  10h10 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 @taylorswift13 sorry I need to cancel

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28
@theyearofelan at least @taylorswift13 and 1989 still has my back when you stomp on my heart.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:59 pm

I hope this is ok to post... if not mods, please feel free to delete.
Found it interesting that Nick's sister, Sarah posted on instagram how her daughter loves her uncles... and then proceeds to name each one of them except Nick....???

viha11 Hailey comes in our bed, and starts telling me she loves her uncles very much and called out a few,... " I love uncle Luke, he's so sweet and always loving me." Uncle Sam is also really cool because he's helping me with my girlscout cookies" "Uncle Jacob he's always going to keep me safe and I want to go to their house again soon" than stops for a second.... "we need to go to madison again soon.. Uncle James, I love him because he got hit hard with the jams! You cant make this stuff up, and couldn't agree more!!! #family #whoobs #lovesheruncles 2h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/913060808551274011_243610484#yQ0u3BoUbqacmpQ1.99

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 36 10632511_633293980129453_1736130331_n
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana