SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, clearly Nick is a mature individual and a class act. He deserves every happiness and good fortune that comes his way. Some people need to get over themselves. It seems that even though he was classified the villain during the season, due to his behaviour and thoughtful articles, more and more people are coming around and seeing and appreciating the real individual rather the edited farce. Given time, the truth usually comes out.

Amen to this sister.   :yes:
Nick is articulate, honest, mature, vulnerable and kind.  
The graceful way he handled ATFR and all the media that followed was truly awe-inspiring.
And now this...  no no  Absolutely unreal...
The upside is that these type of trials help root our lives in authenticity and truth.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 am

Smiley Thanks for the info Nutty! 
Aw, he probably would have enjoyed hanging with Brian & Dylan plus meeting Sean given he "published" Nick's piece on his blog. 

Great to hear Nick is enjoying life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am

nutty1 wrote:I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
He did not choose the pictures for his article.
Nick is doing well.

Thank you Nutty for sharing this information with us and thanks also to those who shared it with you. I am not shocked but I am disappointed, not so much with Meandi and Josh (no surprise there) but with TPTB for siding with those two and pressuring Nick not to attend. Jodi probably pulled an us or him ultimatum. So his new avatar (and Sue's) is a response to Jodi, one would think. And this might also be the reason for the pic with Mary and the Viall kids all giving the camera the middle finger a little while back. I was turned off by it at the time but if this was the reason behind it then obviously I give it a hearty stamp of approval. Like someone here said at that time, give them the benefit of the doubt, and they were right. I hope that someday, like Courtney, Nick writes a book and we get to hear from him on this entire experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:33 am

OOOH putting Courtney and almost anyone in the same category is swimming with sharks! hmmm
I hope he does more college seminars. It sounded like that went well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:34 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
He did not choose the pictures for his article.
Nick is doing well.

Thank you Nutty for sharing this information with us and thanks also to those who shared it with you. I am not shocked but I am disappointed, not so much with Meandi and Josh (no surprise there) but with TPTB for siding with those two and pressuring Nick not to attend. Jodi probably pulled an us or him ultimatum. So his new avatar (and Sue's) is a response to Jodi, one would think. And this might also be the reason for the pic with Mary and the Viall kids all giving the camera the middle finger a little while back. I was turned off by it at the time but if this was the reason behind it then obviously I give it a hearty stamp of approval. Like someone here said at that time, give them the benefit of the doubt, and they were right. I hope that someday, like Courtney, Nick writes a book and we get to hear from him on this entire experience.

yes It seems as if Nick has used SM in the past to send 'coded' messages... IA that the new avatar is meaningful  :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:OOOH putting Courtney and almost anyone in the same category is swimming with sharks! hmmm
I hope he does more college seminars. It sounded like that went well.

No comparison between the two whatsoever was intended. I did read her book and appreciated her sharing the behind the scenes machinations of her relationship with Ben during and after filming. I would like to be able to read Nick's thoughts in a similiar fashion, that is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:58 am

Reminder:
Stay on topic of thread please. "Nick Fan".
Thank you!

Ok..feeling a bit shamefaced. Deleted a couple posts. Back on topic now. Thanks all for patience.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:04 am

Sorry Kasha.
Ok, am I the only Nick Chick who's happy he wasn't at the red carpet event? I mean, Nick said he is not interested in extending his 15 minutes for another five minutes, and I hope he stays true to his words. And he has so far. 
Like I said before, most peopple there are fame seekers or have no real job. Nick is neither. 
Now, let's see if he will visit JJ and a certain lady in CA this month.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 am

So'k. No prob. All part of the gig.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 am

sdmom wrote:Sorry Kasha.
Ok, am I the only Nick Chick who's happy he wasn't at the red carpet event? I mean, Nick said he is not interested in extending his 15 minutes for another five minutes, and I hope he stays true to his words. And he has so far. 
Like I said before, most peopple there are fame seekers or have no real job. Nick is neither. 
Now, let's see if he will visit JJ and a certain lady in CA this month.

I'm happy if it was his choice, sdmom, but if he was planning on going and then told he couldn't, I can see that it would be upsetting, even if he is happy in other parts of his life and moving on...  
Either way, I'm hopeful for happy news about a certain lady in CA too... yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:45 am

I am happy that Nick has moved on from the farce of the show and is living his life and did not appear on the red carpet...even thought it would have been nice to see him. On the other hand, I am surprised that tptb strongly suggested to him not to come because Josh and Andi didn't want him there. I would think they would just love that...a dust up, some controversy...that is their bread and butter. Just the sort of stuff they love to manipulate for ratings. Curious...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:03 am

I think the idea for most of them was to see their friends so in that way it's too bad Nick wasn't there. We barely saw most of them last night so those hoping for tv time didn't really get it. Still I imagine they had fun.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15494

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana