SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Aw I'm sorry guys.

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Saddest news ever, I am truely interested in what went wrong. they seemed like a perfect match

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Why would MM go so far as to say they would marry in 2015 if she knew they were on the rocks? Just not post anything. Very bizarre. But I did find it strange that she only posted a pic of Josh with the Bach guys and not one of Josh with Andi for the premiere.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Omg sad I hope this is not true
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Someone needs to call Mohegan Sun to see if the event was cancelled.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:23 pm

I was just looking on Andi's instagram pictures and saw the one where Andi said"motley crew" with Nikki, and Josh and Andi. Well someone with the name dseklind said her girlfriend was just in New York and met Josh which made her trip to NY more exciting. Wonder why he would be in ny.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:25 pm

I really hope this isn't true, but they really don't post stuff about each other as much anymore sad I seriously think I will cry if this is true.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Aw I'm sorry guys.
Thanks, bleu. That's kind of you to say. Appreciate you taking the high road.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:27 pm

mamahamme wrote:I was just looking on Andi's instagram pictures and saw the one where Andi said"motley crew" with Nikki, and Josh and Andi. Well someone with the name dseklind said her girlfriend was just in New York and met Josh which made her trip to NY more exciting. Wonder why he would be in ny.

What does Motley crew even mean?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:29 pm

I feel so bad for all of you if this is true, I really do.

Please stay positive, and try to look for the good in all of this.

It's never easy to hear this type of news on favourite couples.
There isn't anything we can do to change it, but we can always look for good things to come out of bad situations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Lauren posted this now on fb

Heading to Atl to see all of my babies!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:32 pm

If you go to their instagram pictures a lot of people are commenting on the news. Especially of the one Josh took of Andi and him in the car on the way to the premiere.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips