SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 am

^Yes. Sean and Catherine did. I saw "Prince Farming" trend. I believe #TheBachelor did and even a few of the girls names.

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 87b72b10 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 86669110 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:59 am

Laudergirl wrote:Andi has her first Bachelor blog up on her website if you want to check it out!

Just read this.  She did a great job.

Soccermom and Nannymargie, I sent you a PM but not sure if it went through.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:00 pm

I read it last nite. She is so versatile. Love it.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:47 pm

I know I said it already, but I'm so glad Andi posted the picture of her dress and her making it, it got more than 75,000 likes! And both her pictures from the premiere got so many likes! Maybe this will encourage her to post more pictures muhaha
I thought maybe Andi and Josh or one of them will post a picture of them at NYE for a tbt, I mean.. it is Thursday right? Hope we'll get something.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Andi has her first Bachelor blog up on her website if you want to check it out!

Send it again! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 pm

I don't know if this was mentioned before but I saw on tweets under Andi's name that Andi was mentioned as one of TV's hottest women in 2014 by Hollywood Life.

Andi Dorfman: The Bachelorette
The gowns, the girls, and well… the roses. Andi was definitely one of the best Bachelorettes to ever compete on the show, and she totally landed a HOTTIE (Yes, we’re looking at you Josh.)

You need to vote on the women, she didn't get that many votes but it was an honor just to be on the list.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:

Send it again!  Smiley

I got it Laura and answered you.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Brian Osborne posted an IG collage photo which was cute and included Josh, but I'm struggling to attach the photo.

GA or Kasha, can you repost how to bring IG photos over to the threads?

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne 2h2 hours ago
What a great time this week at the premiere in LA. Met some great people from other seasons while… http://instagram.com/p/xmObrHEwsi/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:20 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Brian Osborne posted an IG collage photo which was cute and included Josh, but I'm struggling to attach the photo.

GA or Kasha, can you repost how to bring IG photos over to the threads?

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne  2h2 hours ago
What a great time this week at the premiere in LA. Met some great people from other seasons while… http://instagram.com/p/xmObrHEwsi/

There are some examples here. It all depends on what programs you have and what device you are using.

Computing

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne 2h2 hours ago
What a great time this week at the premiere in LA. Met some great people from other seasons while…

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 10919675_1512865545669570_1009456499_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:47 pm

kellytravisty
2 hours ago
#tbt to Monday when our #twerkteam was in LA. @andi_dorfman
princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 60 10919140_762639423823455_29250157_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:36 pm

RealitySteve @RealitySteve · 29s 29 seconds ago

SPOILER: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Andi and Josh have broken up. You will be hearing it shortly.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips