SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

I never really read any of that stuff before. Don't know how much is true and I always wondered how they found out their info especially since our couple don't even live in LA. Can you tell me how to get to the blog. They sure looked HAPPY last nite . Andi was stunning!!!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Just Google for his website since we usually don't post the blogs/site here. This is what he said about J&A. Of course it's only his opinion and I don't really care what he has to say.

Pretty amazing that these two have been engaged since last May, yet when asked about wedding plans, they said they haven’t done any. Engaged for 8 months and you haven’t begun any wedding plans? I’m telling you, that’s not coincidental. Don’t expect these two to last much longer. I don’t think you’re ever gonna see these two walk down the aisle. Hey, don’t shoot the messenger.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 1f49c

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 8367-910 sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 I_got_13 sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:21 pm

No he says he's the messenger so I'm thinking he got an email from whoever that's led him to this conclusion. Hmm. I will be fascinated to see how this goes from this point forward.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Oh my was feeling really good about them last nite and rs had to go and spoil it. I still don't think they could put on a front. they are both so up front about everything. No tricks. I have always loved that about them. No frills all honesty. They are perfect for each other.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Alanna wrote:No he says he's the messenger so I'm thinking he got an email from whoever that's led him to this conclusion. Hmm. I will be fascinated to see how this goes from this point forward.

It did come across as he's heard it from somewhere, which is interesting. I have to say, it's difficult to believe that considering they just spent two straight weeks celebrating the holidays with both of their families together and didn't feel the need to show it off or post all of it to SM. Regardless, like I said earlier, the next 2-3 months will be very interesting.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Alanna wrote:No he says he's the messenger so I'm thinking he got an email from whoever that's led him to this conclusion. Hmm. I will be fascinated to see how this goes from this point forward.

I took his 'don't shoot the messenger' more as it's just a general message that fans won't like. They way he worded things seemed very much his own opinion and he usually flat out says if he has a source. Here is my thing about what he said. Yes, they have been engaged 8 months, however they have also only been dating for about 10. I won't say whether I think I wedding will happen or not but if they want to take their time I have no problem with that.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:29 pm

I'm ready for some happy posts.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Yeah i don't believe what Reality Steve says either. I honestly think that they looked very happy together. If they weren't, they would have even attended the premiere. They chose to go and I think that they really are happy.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Well someone was saying that RS hasn't said anything about JODI he has and it's not good it's on his blog if you want to read, I won't post him or bad stuff here just pointing out that his opinion is now out and it doesn't include a televised wedding

I just read it too, and I don't like what he says either. I'm hoping that is just speculation on his part and that he doesn't have inside info.

He might have info on the televised part but as far as the other part it's just his opinion.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:33 pm

IMHO everyone is jumping the gun. Just Christmas week everyone was giddy about the pic with Josh's hand on Andi's stomach. That was 2 weeks ago. Let's just wait and see what happens

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:34 pm

I love JODI although after reading RS's blog the only thing I thought was I wonder if they split if we would see Josh come back as the bachelor, another season of watching him, hot tub dates, yep sign me up laugh out loud. Although I hope there all good I will be the first person tweeting producers if he is right laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm

So Laura you've seen them together. Josh doesn't seem as involved? People have seen them out together. That's a good indication to me. Right. I think I'm their # 2 biggest fan. I started taking my I-pad to school checking on this sight. Crazy I know.laugh out loud

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips