SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
sara11 wrote:Alright everyone here is a much better interview

http://www.accesshollywood.com/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-are-they-wedding-planning_video_2548237?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=video

I agree this was a much better interview.  Did you hear the guy say they were two very good looking people?  Just about everyone that interviews them says the same thing.

But this interview did not satisfy my inquisitive mind about the wedding.  It's just more confusing.  In other interviews they have said "Plans are not concrete yet."  In the Rueben interview they wouldn't tell them what the date was.  In another they had just started.  Now in this interview they said they haven't even started planning yet.  And if this is this case I still say they won't be having a 2015 wedding, more like 2016.  Is anyone else confused?  no idea

Maybe someone could put this interview in the no discussion thread.  

Thanks
Laura

Laura, I'm not saying they're going to get a televised wedding, but if they do, it can very easily be done in 2015 since the year just started. If they do get a televised wedding, ABC might not break the mold and they might continue with the winter weddings. If that's the case, wedding planning wouldn't start until the late summer/early fall of this year for a winter 2015 wedding similar to Ashley and JP's in December.

Regardless, if they're waiting to hear from ABC, there wouldn't be any planning. They can't start planning for their own wedding if they still haven't gotten a definite answer from ABC one way or the other. It will be more interesting to see what happens once the spring gets here.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 pm

I love how they've integrated both families. For me, that's a good indicator of a couple that will last and I am not worried about the wedding even without ABC sponsoring it, as long as there is money, a wedding can be planned in no time.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:52 pm

lexforlife wrote:I love how they've integrated both families. For me, that's a good indicator of a couple that will last and I am not worried about the wedding even without ABC sponsoring it, as long as there is money, a wedding can be planned in no time.  
I agree, but we need to see it on TV!!! cheerleader
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:12 pm

I have a different take on things now. I actually think ABC told them they are "interested" in doing the wedding but it might not be until December like when they filmed JP and Ashley's. This would fit with josh insisting he will be a married man in 2015. Smiley.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I have a different take on things now.  I actually think ABC told them they are "interested" in doing the wedding but it might not be until December like when they filmed JP and Ashley's.  This would fit with josh insisting he will be a married man in 2015. Smiley.  

I know things and plans change but they did say they wanted a spring/early summer wedding. Andi said she didn't want a winter wedding and they sure can't do it in football season. So that makes November/ December out of the question. i remember Josh saying he would be a married man by the summer. So with all that said they may change their mind on some things so who really knows what is going to happen.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:27 pm

We see it happen all the time with other couples. The dates always get changed, and is the number one reason I cringe when the couples mention a date. Maybe they have to because after the finale, TPTB want it out there that the intentions are to get married. IDK

Plans change, real life with other opportunities forces plans to be changed. This happens with many couples outside of the spotlight. It's unfortunate that couples are stuck between TPTB and what they want.

There is good speculation going on with several possibilities all of which makes sense.

Don't get discouraged!

ETA: I meant to add, in the moment of an interview whatever they say may be what they are thinking at that time, however a month later or whatever, things have changed, and therefore responses change as well.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:28 pm

edenpol wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
edenpol wrote:Thanks to the amazing Emila23_12 I can FINALLY watch the episode. Can't wait!!!

Can you share what you found for others who are having trouble finding it online?

Glad you found something! You're excitement in your posts always puts a smile on my face! laugh out loud
Yes of course! http://vodlocker.com/ay95034h5ct8
Again, thanks to Emila23_12 !
Ohhh that's so sweet! That put a smile on my face now :cutesmile!:

No problem!!! You are welcome bestbud! :cutesmile!:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:30 pm

I actually think they will be married in 2015 because of what MM has said and Josh himself. Nanny, I don't believe a December wedding tapped in Atlanta is out of the question at all. ;) ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:34 pm

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/01/06/andi-dorfman-designs-dress-bachelor-premiere-photos/

andi Dorfman Makes Bachelor Premiere Dress for $15: ‘I Couldn’t Find Anything I Liked’

Style

10:53 AM EST
Allison Teng dressing tips
Frederick M. Brown/Getty
We’ve all been in this situation: A big party to go to, and nothing to wear. Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman had the same problem when picking an outfit for the Bachelor Season 19 premiere. So she designed her own dress and made it on a flight out to L.A.

“I love fashion, yeah, but honestly I couldn’t find anything I liked, so I went to the fabric store,” she told PEOPLE on the red carpet. “I sewed it on the plane, so don’t look too closely at the hemline — seriously don’t. The shoes are Jimmy Choo, so I feel like that makes up for it. The clutch is Jimmy Choo, the shoes are Jimmy Choo, and the dress was like $15 of fabric.”

Dorfman (an assistant District Attorney) has pursued her interest in fashion post Bachelorette, also designing a T-Shirt for the brand Southward Apparel.

RELATED: Chris Soules’s Bachelor Blog: Britt Gave Me the ‘Best Hug of My Entire Life’

So will she be creating her wedding dress? TBD. Dorfman says she and fiancé Josh Murray have put the plans on hold a bit.

“I think now that all of this is starting again, it’s time to take a little break and make a little home in Atlanta and figure it out there,” she said, adding, “I would definitely have some of the girls from my season in my wedding, at my wedding. There’s definitely some girls that I’ve kept in good contact with — they’re some of my best friends.”

One thing’s for sure — the bride and groom will have the best eyebrows at their wedding. Talk about eyebrows on fleek…

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:35 pm

I remember Andi said they would like having it on May 9th, a year after they got engaged, and I thought it will go well with airing the bachelorette, because it would take max 2 months to edit it, in JP's and Ashley's wedding it was about two weeks later I think, and then they can air it instead of an episode. I thought it fits great..
I wouldn't mind to wait until summer if they want to get married July 16th, my birthday hahaha
I won't be able to wait until December!! :tissuebox
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
sara11 wrote:Alright everyone here is a much better interview

http://www.accesshollywood.com/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-are-they-wedding-planning_video_2548237?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=video

I agree this was a much better interview.  Did you hear the guy say they were two very good looking people?  Just about everyone that interviews them says the same thing.

But this interview did not satisfy my inquisitive mind about the wedding.  It's just more confusing.  In other interviews they have said "Plans are not concrete yet."  In the Rueben interview they wouldn't tell them what the date was.  In another they had just started.  Now in this interview they said they haven't even started planning yet.  And if this is this case I still say they won't be having a 2015 wedding, more like 2016.  Is anyone else confused?  no idea

Maybe someone could put this interview in the no discussion thread.  

Thanks
Laura

So in their people magazine interview, Andi said that they have put the plans on hold for a bit. I guess that means that they did start (but then stopped), which goes with what they said in past interviews. I just think that what they're saying now about putting plans on hold or not starting planning yet is extremely strange and there has to be something that they're not telling us.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:41 pm

I have to say this about Andi's dress, love it or hate it I give her huge props for just doing it. Social media hasn't been kind to her and they could have been brutal about her dress to and she's wasn't scared she just did it. I also have to say that it's a refreshing change, in the past I have bought 4-5 dresses that I saw on the bachelorette. Andi's black AQ AQ one, one from Ali's season but there's nothing worse then looking for a dress or top that you saw them wear only to see that the sweater was $500+++ I really found this to be the case with Emily's season and Andi's too. I look at the dress like hey I'll spend 15 bucks and try and re create it on my own rather then hey look at this unemployed girl wearing a $1500 dress I respect her a lot more for that. They do lots of appearances and I'm sure she's glad not to shell out a huge amount again.

The people article makes me think they have put off the wedding on there own not ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips